• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
U should play Warhammer then :).

its the wow killer lol but so far its me Reece Denton Tyler Zack Patrick and myself on Sylvania Order side

Names of toons-
Sheik(reece)
Muramasa (me)
Vexum (patrick)
Thorc (tyler)
Zeonic (zack)
Vokk (denton)

Well i got to work on english paper so peace i may be on war later tonight.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I've played it, got a lvl 14 paladin/warrior. Stopped playing it cause no one else does around here and the fact that there is little if none ability to solo in that game.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I've played it, got a lvl 14 paladin/warrior. Stopped playing it cause no one else does around here and the fact that there is little if none ability to solo in that game.
When was the last time you played? Cause they gave that game a big boost and made it possible to solo and exp way better. You should come to bismarck server then, me, my two brothers and acouple of my friends and cousins are on there.

I got a 75 Warrior and a 75 Paladin

I got /drk, /thf, and /nin for both of them.

Blue will be my next 75 job.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I bought Warhammer Online, and I don't care for it. It's a lot like WoW, but not as polished. I know there are some differences, but most of those differences actually seem to be in favor of WoW. It may just be me though but I consider that game a waste of money. :( Sorry VTS!

I'd still rather play FF11 than Warhammer anyday. FF11 is challenging, has a good style, and has a lot more to offer than Warhammer. The old graphics of FF11 even look better than Warhammers ugly character models. Only problem with FF11 is that it's hard to find a group. Now if we could all just play FF11...

Vts

Smash Champion
I bought Warhammer Online, and I don't care for it. It's a lot like WoW, but not as polished. I know there are some differences, but most of those differences actually seem to be in favor of WoW. It may just be me though but I consider that game a waste of money. :( Sorry VTS!
nah its cool i still think daoc is better than war but since daoc has 2k people on instead of 20k before war it just well pointless to play it :(.

edit

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Now if we could all just play FF11...
I would agree to that. I'd love for more people to come to XI. I don't mind helping people out getting things done, my brothers or friends either. I got my own linkshell running that i'm gonna take to endgame when everybody is ready to do the really really nice stuff on the game.

I'm not trying to push it on anyone or anything but FFXI is a really nice game, and with the buffs they gave it is easier to do things on there solo wise (Still alot of things you have to do with a party though, but way more things for individual players). It's a really challenging game too (I love a challenege, it's the reason why I play it) . If the last time you played the game was before November 2007 then you're in for a big treat, cause the game got a big update when WoTG came out ^_^.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I may actually end up joining you on Bismark at some point Sho. I want to beat Tales of Vesperia first though, 'cause that's taking up most of my gaming time. I'm about 2/3 through. I need to beat Mega Man 9(I'm almost done there also, 'cause I'm at the wiley stages) and I kinda wanna get Wario Land: Shake It. Once Tales is done, I'll probably play FF11 again.

I've been on and off with FF11 so many times it's crazy. I really just need to stick with it instead of getting sucked back in to WoW or the new flavor of the month. Getting a level 75 character in FF11 is a really hard task though. I dunno if I could join you in the end game content for a long while.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I may actually end up joining you on Bismark at some point Sho. I want to beat Tales of Vesperia first though, 'cause that's taking up most of my gaming time. I'm about 2/3 through. I need to beat Mega Man 9(I'm almost done there also, 'cause I'm at the wiley stages) and I kinda wanna get Wario Land: Shake It. Once Tales is done, I'll probably play FF11 again.

I've been on and off with FF11 so many times it's crazy. I really just need to stick with it instead of getting sucked back in to WoW or the new flavor of the month. Getting a level 75 character in FF11 is a really hard task though. I dunno if I could join you in the end game content for a long while.
Yes it's pretty challenging but not as hard with it use to be. The new level sync system made exping so much easier, cause you can have a player "level down" to someone elses level and exp with them for max exp. So if you had like a Warrior level 28 or something and needed a tank, I could join your pt with my 75 paladin and sync with your level and we'd get max exp for it still. That's what me and my bro's been doing, and I've gotten my blue mage to level 24 in a week or so level'ing (the first 20 levels was before the level sync idea O.o).

My brothers don't have a 75 job either and we have a whole range of jobs level'd so I could linkshell party with you guys for your 75. Well that was my plan with them anyways :p.

Edit: K.O. Kingpin is also on Bismarck server.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
My brothers don't have a 75 job either and we have a whole range of jobs level'd so I could linkshell party with you guys for your 75. Well that was my plan with them anyways :p.
I like this plan. :) I beat Mega Man 9 last night and i'm about 50 hours in to Tales. I miss FF11 a lot, so I think I may join you. I just gotta beat Tales...

Vts

Smash Champion
Vts come visit us dude, if you want to smash and junk. I can promise you an iori when you arrive.
:) thats sounds good i'll come visit asap got to catch up with school work so maybe this saturday, If not i'll try in 2-3 weeks (bi-weeklies next weeken then event 52 after that).

i need to get my melee back from my friend and go into hardcore training mode my ic's are getting 2-4 stocked by reece's sheik :(.

edit- penny money matches all day :).

Vts

Smash Champion
Visit oxford don't go to those DML losers. They are bad at Smash and smell. D=
2 hours 20m >3 hours 40m lol

plus how many people in oxford would play cus i know 3 really good people under 1 roof ^^

looks like my luck might have change but have to do like 4 papers and 2 tests before i can head out lol i'll find out like saturday morning so might be able to make it saturday afternoon and stay til like sunday afternoon.

Vts

Smash Champion
i need an address of where the ball pit is lol

work is slowly coming lol about to go to class and take some tests turn in some papers , then got to write 3 summaries on beowulf lol

but its all cool i'll get it done fast.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I may consider moving my pally to Bismarck if you guys all play.

On another note, is anyone in this place good at CoD4, CS:Source, and/or Quake 3? There's a PC Lan tournament in Hot springs at a place called OnTargetLan on October the 11th and I was just wondering if you guys might be interested. The only tournaments are CS:Source 3v3 and CoD4 4v4 TDM. Trying to get a smash melee tournament in the works there as well, but don't count on that or very many people to play in it. I'm probably going to go to it since I don't get to play those games very often around here with anyone.

Also there may be a CoD4 Xbox tourny.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I may consider moving my pally to Bismarck if you guys all play.
Well Chamie's and Gremio on our server, you should come too ^_^.

Also Chamberline I was gonna help you with getting sub job items but I think you were afk at the time. I'll be back on tomorrow after to football game.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
? I don't get who or what I am insulting. That is just how it is. Vts wants to play Melee smashers. Here that is just me. The other people are pretty much people who play Brawl casually.

Again, that is how it is.
Oh I thought it was insulting but if you say it's not then it's cool.

Vts

Smash Champion
meh this thread is dead like everything else.....so who wants to go to event 52 with me and Reece :D.

also starting up ping pong taking any challengers! for many matches!

Top Bottom