• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Think of all the things bill has given us over the years.

random guy1 Yeah he saved me from a burning building
random guy2 he taught me how to play guitar
random guy3 he left me with no money at some random motel in mexico.
random guy4 (stares at three) ........

Vts

Smash Champion
blah my video edit class no longer has the right stuff for me to put the matchs on computer, so basicly dropping that class cus only reason in there was to screw around and he wants us to do some real work lol.

well saber next time ur in cabot/lr i'll give u back ur tapes sorry guys

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
blah my video edit class no longer has the right stuff for me to put the matchs on computer, so basicly dropping that class cus only reason in there was to screw around and he wants us to do some real work lol.

well saber next time ur in cabot/lr i'll give u back ur tapes sorry guys
"Runs in" Hey Vts, is that sig of yours from Tales of Symphonia II, I heard they were trying to make a sequel from it or something.

Also I apologize for not giving you an answer about the visiting of the Texas trips. Camp has started back up and I haven't been on the boards much. If your still going at least once a month I'm still interested seeing as it I don't it's much out of the way (Maybe 30 mins at the most?) I'll message you on my standings, and i'll be sure to bring money and food whenever I'm able to go.

Vts

Smash Champion
well no tournament that i found for texas think they stop their monthlies, nah my sig is from tales of symphonia 1 the 2nd is basicly after everyone dies then world goes to choas again lol.

warhammer is fun everyone should get it when it comes out

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
!!SPOILER ALERT!! Kratos is marth with dyed hair and hair cut ;)
Vts is lying to you, that's the the true spoiler! The true spoiler is that Kratos is Marth and Roy fused togather through interpretive dancing. They were gonna go by the name of Rorth, but Kratos just sounded so much better.

Fewwww...........tion..........HA!

Vts

Smash Champion
welll i think its about time to start back up the bi-weeklies post new dates/fliers later but seems like we can start earlier now :).

i'll have more details later cus that pillar is going down the tv's are already off it so soon there will be change!

i hate school :D, i also need a new hobby from what my parents say anyone want to start up a ping pong league lol

well anyone want to smash this 3 day weeken?

yungunr2

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2852-8390-1766
Hey guys im new to this state, seeing as im going here for college:lick:

Johnny
Searcy,Arkansas
Mains: ROB, Luigi

As far as i know no one on campus plays brawl...:urg:

Aim:Nnbllr2

link 6321

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-8008-4987
hey anyone in arkansas that uses snake i wanna play you. gotta test my tricks.

Kyle
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Mains: Snake, Lucas, Toon Link

My Code is: 2062-8873-7671

playing mainly ppl who like snake.

aim: wonderbread 6321

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Waaah, brawl ruined smash bros. Almost forgot about you guys. Hi! Hmmm I dont even know where my Wii is. (what a waste of money) Bye!

ps chamberlin..... man youre sick. Colette is NOT HOT!!!!

Vts

Smash Champion
>D lvl9 ur done this website is done everything is done, woot megaman for wii the main reason i got a wii! to bad no wifi right now so can't get it ><

bi-weeklies will start again soon, hope more than just 4-5 people show up, also they will be starting earlier.

so who got crunk this weeken? i didnt i had to much english /emo

There is a good chance of me driving to GA for Tipped Off 3 anyone wanna come i got 2 spots open maybe 3 if my friend's work says no. its like in 2 weeks btw

cellton

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone!!! I havent been talking the local Arkansas Smashers in a long time! I just wanted to shout out and see if anyone wanted to play sometime....online or not is fine with me. I live in Heber Springs and am willing to drive for some smash bros.

I main the IC's and am really good.

( I made it past arkansas in that game stop brawl tournament.... but lost in the round 3......**** items)

Vts

Smash Champion
o snap IC in brawl or melee cus i main IC in melee and GaW/Rob in brawl.

bi-weeklies will start in 3-4 weeks once L___ gets the banner made and when the store get the tv's on the back of the wall.

also be starting them earlier so more friendly match time and if you need a place to crash you can live i mean stay at my house.

just remember we play smash with no pants! and naddy ice!

yungunr2

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2852-8390-1766
o snap IC in brawl or melee cus i main IC in melee and GaW/Rob in brawl.

bi-weeklies will start in 3-4 weeks once L___ gets the banner made and when the store get the tv's on the back of the wall.

also be starting them earlier so more friendly match time and if you need a place to crash you can live i mean stay at my house.

just remember we play smash with no pants! and naddy ice!
Cool, lol whats naddy ice? 0_0

yungunr2

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2852-8390-1766
LOL ohh! it all makes sense now! WHY ARE THE POLICCE OUTSIDE? THEY SHOULD BE INSIDE IN A POLICE STATION haha classic:laugh:

Vts

Smash Champion
Stage 2 Games in cabot, 4-7 people show up its like $5 for singles and $10 for teams most don't do teams so its like 2 teams and winnings is like all 1st lol.

might have some new blood if i can get reece's coworkers to come they play

M

Mr.Gorky.Park

i love ssbb!
its so badass!!!
everytime i thing of ssbb entering my Wii i get a pretty nice chubb!

how have the bi-weeklies been?

any new people showing up???

Vts

Smash Champion
nah had a big tournament and was like 11 people so pretty much the first ever bi-weekly lol, so sexy your going to get drunk up there with us and you know put that wii of yours to some action ^^

yeah new blood is kind of well hard to find , each time we do they get owned and never come back :mad:

tell people about the bi-weeklies!!! the more the gayer i mean marrier

and if you come just for brawl i'm forcing you to stay and play in melee friendlies at least >< or start brawl after melee.

its cheap $20 you can enter all events if you have a team mate basicly.

i'll post the stuff later, how was texas?

Vts

Smash Champion
umm <looks around> fraps is pretty good but its more for online games. but Fraps.com and then there is Final Cut and Final Cut Pro if you have a mac (but final cut pro was like $600 and thats what our school uses)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Ohhhh I just got the pun. I "DAir" you to moick this pun. Lol

Edit post, I got the music portion too, I "DAir" you to look!!

Lol, you're silly and i'm slow.

Top Bottom