• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vexen

Smash Rookie
Sweet if I can get location and entry fee info I'll most likely be there. I just need an address...TomTom will take me there:chuckle:

Vexen

Smash Rookie
At this point it look like I'm bringing three other members of my crew, and i'm really trying hard to get someone else to go so my car will be full. As of right now there are definitely going to be four of us though so it should be fun.:)

Handorin

Smash Hero
At this point it look like I'm bringing three other members of my crew, and i'm really trying hard to get someone else to go so my car will be full. As of right now there are definitely going to be four of us though so it should be fun.:)
Look no further, if I go, I will ride in your car. My dad doesnt really like me driving my car long distances, so I can just meet you in W Memphis.

Vts

Smash Champion
woot more people makes me feel all good inside, and hungry ooo bacon.

I called few friends that may show up but its my friends so who knows.

well got my classes and stuff so monday/wednesday i go to ace for 8-11 then for monday-friday 2:30-3:30 but might have to stay after school for the class but man i got 1 easy year lol.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Mainly I just use it to mess around and to see all the classes and what they can do with different gear. It's pretty much identical to a real WoW server too, except without the number of people lol.

P.S. I've been on it for like 5 hours straight.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I made my own WoW server, lol. I've been doing a bunch of fun stuff on it, if you guys wanna try it out let me know I'll tell you how to get on it.
I approve of this free WoW server. My account with my 70 on it got perma-banned for messing with the economy, which I had absolutely nothing to do with. I could possibly get my account back by faxing a bunch of forms and crap like that, but I'm really just kinda mad at Blizzard.

So yes, I wanna try out your server.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'll create your accounts on it. The accounts will be the same name as your smashboards name, and the password will prolly just be password lol.

You guys need to go into the main install folder for your WoW ((Which if you did default install will be c:\Program Files\World of Warcraft)) then open up the realmlist.wtf file with notepad or microsoft word.

It should only have two lines like set realmlist (Insert stuff) and then underneath that set patchlist (insert stuff.)

change it to set realmlist 75.111.125.89:7000 Don't change the patchlist line.

Then just log on to WoW and it should be good. You need patch 2.4.3 (8606) which is the latest patch to play.

If this doesn't work tell me on here, if it does work add Jerodan/Freak/Mager/Tyf to your friends list and send me a tell.
I'm on Horde side.

Vts

Smash Champion
We should get like 5v5 and stuff going if its a wow server but not season 4 gear **** it season 2 all the way ;).

well 2 days people , btw saber what type of recording thing you bring cus just found our video camera so does good qua and no black bar if i set it up right ;).

Also since i'll be in video editing class i'll make some combo video to kill that hour or school each day so be sure you give me some videos to edit.

woot new sig(click it for where I got it)

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for just to get some people on there to do like 2v2 and 3v3 and stuff. Why no season 4? That stuff is ballin.

I'm prolly just going to bring the VCR to record with like I did last time, since I still have that tape of us playing with G.Vice and crew. I might give you that tape as well so you can do stuff with it.

If you guys still wanna try to get on the server the info is the same as the above post, I need people to test this so I know its working lol.

Vts

Smash Champion
no wow on this computer now cleaned it out lol.

well it would be cool cus i could load them up on youtube or make some combo video/trailer lol.

playing with ace and found out idk who i'm going to play in tournament :(

Handorin

Smash Hero
I haven't played that in forever lol. I may have forgotten how. I am bringing guitar hero though so prepare for some dragonforce.
1) Is it for Wii?
2) Do you have two guitars?

If yes, no: Then I will bring mine. XD I guess Im good, Im just lazy about it. I hate Raining Blood, so Im too lazy to beat it, but my friend beat RB for my brother, and then I beat TDWDtG for my brother. I learned how to tap the intro to TTFaF, but Im inconsistant because Im lazy and dont play it 50million times a day. XD (Im still working on beating that, but I can hit about 80% with no fail >_>)

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
1) Xbox360
2) No sorry only one. :( I think the place the tournament is held has another guitar though most likely cause I've played it up there before.

I really don't like the wii version, for some reason that game doesn't seem right to me, at least as far as note detection it seems different than the 360. It's probably just me though.

Vexen

Smash Rookie
I haven't played that in forever lol. I may have forgotten how. I am bringing guitar hero though so prepare for some dragonforce.
I will play money matches in guitar hero...all night long. So will Roxas. The two of us will also do co-op money matches for high score if anyone is interested

Vts

Smash Champion
Be ready people cus its later today for the tournament! i'll be there like 30m-1 hour early to finish beating there wii and set up for tournament.

if anyone wants to show up early u can if you want to warm up but try not to show up to early and please eat before coming cus we will have a small time to eat at like 10-11ish to run and grab then come back.

Vts

Smash Champion
bill was left in arkansas if i remember right i forgot to grab him last night and the store is closed now so idk what he did with bill.

later this week i should be able to get the matchs uploaded if my school still has the right stuff if not then /emo

Top Bottom