• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
Zane im 15 i went to one of your bi weeklies a few years ago with my cousin carmen i dont know if you remeber her but anyway yea.. i kinda never played melee very much besides just for fun.. and then i really got into brawl... and started going to tournies and stuff..

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
What's a Brawl?!? Well i'm back in the Mid-souf so your cocky Samus/Mario/Fox/Pit/Captain Falcon/Donkey Kong/Sonic friend will be able to come too bi-weeklies.....hopefully. Well I'm closer and ready to smash!

Vts

Smash Champion
Well looked at the evo stuff and it looks like its going to cost around $550 with just 2 people but will drop to about $450 with 2 more people in the car.

hotel is 380 for 4 people and 280 for 2 people but if we just have 2 people check in we can ninja in 2 other people and save some money there.

i also looked at airfair and well its about $500 round trip so thats not counting our hotel so best bet is to drive.

Chamberlin this is little much but i'm still willing to go but only if 2 other people come if not then i rather save my money.

or if you know of any places in arkansas that i could rent out then i'll host a big tournament around aug 1-2 instead and make sure to adertise it.

(btw greyhound is also pretty expensive like $400 around trip no hotel added in)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Chamberlin this is little much but i'm still willing to go but only if 2 other people come if not then i rather save my money.
I'm game! I've never been to Vegas and I have some extra money this summer due to my constant working. As far as two more people, maybe Iori, Chad, etc might be interested? If you don't feel like going/spending the money, I'll just save the money to live a little more comfortably during school.

Now to contact teh Zane...

-Chad-

Slackerator
I'm game! I've never been to Vegas and I have some extra money this summer due to my constant working. As far as two more people, maybe Iori, Chad, etc might be interested? If you don't feel like going/spending the money, I'll just save the money to live a little more comfortably during school.

Now to contact teh Zane...
Hell naw !

Vts

Smash Champion
Well Zane my number is 501-743-9497 if you want to txt if aim i don't really log on much but its Zoxam imperial

i think it would be awesome to go to this tournament but so far its just me and chamberlin going if anyone wants to go just say its like $500 round trip per person.

btw i need to know by this weeken so we can get the good rate rooms and discount on the tournament, still looking into flying but chances of flying are slim.

Vts

Smash Champion
well its kind of dead lol

well bi-weekly is tonight packing up my stuff now and about to grab a pzone (man thats going to hit the spot)

if you want to go to evo post here by the 29th cus if i don't get a full car then i'm not going

(would be nice before 29th cus $30 off for entree fee)

but i must know before july 17th for hotel reasons.

Vts

Smash Champion
its july 12th :)

well the show up for this one just flat out sucked.... 3 people so we just tooks turns playing and they left about midnightish and i left at 9 am lol.

heroclix was fun for few hours then we just got pissed cus bad rolls= death.

remember remember 5th of july there will be a great smash party at my house (hmm didnt keep the tune)

btw chamberlin i think we arent going but we are going to go to texas's monthies one of these times cus well these bi-weeklies are sucking.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
btw chamberlin i think we arent going but we are going to go to texas's monthies one of these times cus well these bi-weeklies are sucking.
Yeah... Sorry for not coming. I was busy until like 8:30 that night and then thought it was probably too late to go. Although, I could have participated in the 8 hours of friendlies you guys had which would have been pretty cool.

Don't worry about not going to EVO. It's probably much better on my wallet that I don't go. Do you think we would have to pay for a hotel at a Texas bi-weekly, or would we have a place to crash?

Noraa

Smash Lord
Hey im comming back down to little rock for a week, i get there july 15.
Is there any tournys going down around tha area?

-Chad-

Slackerator
And nobody answered me whenever I wanted to play Warcraft 3! But, you're in luck because I play Starcraft also. I haven't played in a while because I've been playing WC3. I'll get back in to SC if need be.
Coolios, hit me up on AIM sometime if you wanna play : D

oh did someone mention fun craft :093: onward terrans, let no aliens touch your resorces even on there planet. USA
Hahahahahah that's awesome.

Vts

Smash Champion
well my b-day is 2 days from now everyone can spend the night i'll be getting pizza and some drinks ( besides the stuff we have now) but ping pong table is broken so we will be placing the drinks on another table and i need some sets up if you don't mind bringing some.

ps. around aug 4-5 i'm going to talk to phil (stage2games owner) he said there is a place in jacksonville that can hold 50-60 people to host end of summer tournament for arkansas i still need to check it out.

pss. iori your gift was a mewtwo plush that lit up but was scammed on ebay so no gift but i still got a surprize for u.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Vts- eww nose surgery. Ive had that before. My eyes swoll up and I couldnt see =(

Are any of you guys going to the Nashville tournament on the 12th?Im trying to find car pool people.

Top Bottom