• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
I'm back people!!!

man the trip was fun for some part.

ace me and u need to play tekken5 since i've practiced some (like 10 games lol)

well i found out i need to buy ankle socks (shorts and long socks ftw!)

i didnt get tan like planned or sunburned like like normal o well chicken legs still.

me and few friends are making a goof off band called Shine Spiked , i'll post our songs when ready.

well i won't be home until around 6 pm today right now i'm at the airport (omg best chinese food here no joke)

well my phone is dead so i can'y call anyone or what not but i'll be sure to check smashboards for when other people post and what not.

If anyone want to hang out or do anything post here a time or call me if you don't have my number its 743-9497.

Remember Bi-weekly this weeken both melee and brawl maybe 64 if time :)

running out of things to say besides.....

Bye Brandon :( i missed your last day/ bro **** i mean good bye.

i learned something over the week gundam wing is amazing and was too short 49 epiosdes ftl.

btw Reece get daoc or aoc mmk

-peace vts

Vts

Smash Champion
man when is the next big tournament out of state i want to meet some new people and visist some i havent seen in a while if anyone has any ideas then tell me :).

Well i've about to start playing WoW instead of daoc and getting my wii a lan adaptor so i can play online better.

if anyone isnt doing anything friday we are going bowling here in cabot you can come if you want think its like $3-4 per game so we will play 2-3 games if you want to come just post or give me a call.

Remember Bi-weekly is saturday and if you can bring a wii so we can get by brawl faster and on to melee, remember entree fee is $5 i'll be taking money at begining of brawl if you want or can pay once we are done if you decide to stay.

-VTS out

Vts

Smash Champion
Ouch that sucks well i'll post when i get details for the huge tournament soon if not this weeken but by next week so you guys get good 4-5 weeks to plan for it.

well i'm adding people to my friends cus looks like they just added it.

Vts

Smash Champion
if you need some extra time is really doesnt start until like 7:15 so i can get money/wii's set up.

and if you need more time just call me (501-743-9497) and I'll skip your round but if you don't show up when its your time then i'll put you in losers bracket until you do show up.

also melee is after words please bring a set up if possible (better yet just the game Phil has like 6 gamecubes).

i don't use facebook so this change is pretty cool, and i need finish making myspace.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Whoa what happened to the brawl postings? It looks all.....weird. Well I hope you Arkansas smashers are doing good. I actually might be coming back to Arkansas (as bad as I don't want to yet) so I'll try to attend some tourneys or something (no promises). My main focus will be brawl but I don't mind melee'ing with you guys.

Vts

Smash Champion
Well getting owned by TTT made me want to get better at brawl so if anyone is not busy post cus i have no plans really this summer, so just post or call me and i'll come smash/ play magic/ heroclix (if you don't know how i play i can teach u)/ or other stuff.

memphis might hold a tournament sometime so i'll post more details cus i want to go see them again and take a car full of people.

if anyone wants to go to come tournaments out of states just give me some idea and i'll see if i got enough gas money/time and will pack up a car and go.

ya' trick ya'

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Whoa what happened to the brawl postings? It looks all.....weird. Well I hope you Arkansas smashers are doing good. I actually might be coming back to Arkansas (as bad as I don't want to yet) so I'll try to attend some tourneys or something (no promises). My main focus will be brawl but I don't mind melee'ing with you guys.
Don't disappoint me :( I want to see this skill of yours ;).

Goblocks

Smash Rookie
Hello, I may have posted on here but I don't feel like looking for it.
Just call me Goblocks
Little Rock
Falco in Melee Falcon in Brawl(i guess) or Lucas or Diddy
I dont know about Falcon because everyone says he sucks but he is Captain Falcon wtf?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Hello, I may have posted on here but I don't feel like looking for it.
Just call me Goblocks
Little Rock
Falco in Melee Falcon in Brawl(i guess) or Lucas or Diddy
I dont know about Falcon because everyone says he sucks but he is Captain Falcon wtf?
That's the problem: he isn't Captain Falcon. "Captain Falcon" never wore a scarf until he died and that pussy Rick Wheeler took over for him.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Fight!! "Rolls left and right repeatedly"

Ugh I don't like this new way of posting. So what's going on in the mid-south as of late?

Vts

Smash Champion
man i need make a post for my b-day party/smash party soon guess july 5th would be a good day.

brawl is fun but melee imo is just so much funner.

man 6 hours of heroclix was crazy cus we only played 4 matchs but ffa so crazy.

going to hit the cube and play me some melee now lol peace out!

Vts

Smash Champion
well its about time for me to post this but...........

My brithday party!!!! Clickly!

everything is there that you need to know i do believe.

remember bi-weekly is next weeken the 28th be sure to be there or else :mad:.

M

Mr.Gorky.Park

yeah, ill be there dude.

thats Vid you put up is hella crazy man.

that is what you call, "a badass"

i might be goin to texas that weekend man.

but ill try to make it if i dont go.

M

Mr.Gorky.Park

hey dude. idk if u play online.
but if u do add me. 5327-0583-8988
send ur FC to me.

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah i'll post it soon i need to get the lan adaptor so i can play online with less lag and maybe get a match.

i hope my sig works in this post but doubt it :(

o well be ready saturday for some action! or not like most the time...... **** arkansas, not a good smash area i guess.

Top Bottom