• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
Saber if you come up to fayetteville I'll try not to suck as bad as last time and I will play lots of smash with you. Also I could bring my extra wii guitar to jon's for 2 player ghIII...just a thought.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
lol my 360 skills aren't so good, but I can try to get better. Call me back later we can smash and then play whatever you have on 360.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Apparently there's going to be a game night this friday at college and Smash Brothers is gonna be there. I'm probably going to be money matching a lot of people with Mewtwo.

BTW your Mewtation inspired me Iori.

Renth

Smash Hero
When is Zane leaving? and when is g4s5?
i'm not 100% zane is coming but he better be. and g4s5 is on the 1st.

p.s. i might not go to g4s5 i might leave for PA sooner than i had expected but make sure you guys come down for my final FL tournament.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Those rumors are highly skewed from the truth. In proof of this i will MM any link player (provided he doesn't shoot light arrows at me)
. . . . . I will resist for my sake. >_<

And yeah, Iori is horrible man don't listen to that guy.
If we were in the twilight zone, bizzaro world, and then take the opposite of those things. So we would have to be in three opposite worlds for this to happen lol. Iori too good.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I wants to see this. And yea you guys might be alittle suprised when seeing my developing stylez. You may think i've gotten better or think I've gotten worse, but either way it's gonna be something different during my friendlies with you guys ;).

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
Iori is 1/2 pikachu 1/2 mewtwo 1/2 it's the juggernaut *****! you don't want to tangle with that. HE will kick you in yo chest.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
i heard something about a tourny in cabot maybe this weekend anyone know anything about it?

Vts

Smash Champion
nah its going to be feb 29 and march 1st doubles is friday and singles will be saturday.
i think people are quitting smash around cabot :( no one wants to play anymore it makes me sad.

-peace vts

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Yes jon. You know ill be there. :):laugh::bee::chuckle::p omg its almost here AGAIN!

In the meantime Call of Duty 4 anyone? my gamertag is LVL9 of course. ADD me!

Top Bottom