• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
is there an area code that goes with that? I'm not sure what you guys' area code is. lol thanks though

Vts

Smash Champion
here try this number 1-501-743-9497. btw my name is hunter but i go by vts

hurry and call if you go back a few pages you get to see my ghetto flyer with like 10 typos cus i was in a hurry.

saber- what time you showing up and you got anyone riding with you?

tournament show up time i want people there like 6:30ish time so i can get it started fast so it also goes smoother.

-peace vts

ps. anyone up for a brawl party? get brawl beat it then have a party maybe :)

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably going to just get to the tournament place at about 6:30 or whenever and just follow you back to your house afterwards if that's cool. I doubt I will be bringing anyone with me.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Alright cool. So are we gonna do alot of friendlies or will there not be enough time? If we are what time are we gonna start them?

Vts

Smash Champion
ton of friendlies we might have to bring it back to my house so we can fit in like 8-10 people so enough room for few more tv's and set ups.

see you guys tomorrow there drive safely

-peace vts

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Do you have the drum set? hey bring GH3 I think shogun would wanna play against you lol. he's gotten pretty good.

Vts

Smash Champion
i suck at it but you can hook it up in theater room like guitar if you want hey saber can i play beat mania (or w/e its called) looks like fun game :), we have rock band but the disk is like messed up so we have enough guitars for people and i'll do the singing :).

maybe after saturday night before everyone leaves we should go eat at waffle house, sound good anyone? catch up before everyone leaves again.

hey saber you should have an eating contest with some people :psycho:

-peace vts

G. Vice

Smash Lord
ooooh sounds good. nothing like kicking it with smashers...with or without smashing. I've never been to waffle house before though...

G. Vice

Smash Lord
hey saber I may wanna record some we'll see. And renth come on man you know you love ol' vice ^^

ganon dittos soon lozer =P

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Do you have the drum set? hey bring GH3 I think shogun would wanna play against you lol. he's gotten pretty good.
Lol, why you busting me out like that? O.o I haven't played Rockband but Guitar Hero 3 is really fun and I've been growing a fetish for it.

And as for the G4S5 Renth, i'm unable to attend which really ticks me off cause I really really want to go, like extremely want to go but can't. I get mad just thinking about it now. No need to explain myself cause it's only gonna come out as Johns.

Vts

Smash Champion
off to school hope to see people showing up at 6:30ish also if you see people u don't know talk them into comming tomorrow night also so we can have more prize pot ^^

-peace vts

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
So shogun is coming to the Cabot tournament? Yay. I get to doubles with him now.

I think ACE and G.Vice should team.

I'm not going to bring Rock Band but I will probably bring GH3.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I dunno maybe 6:30ish. I won't be bringing Beat Mania, sorry dude. I left it back at my house and it takes like 10 minutes to drive back and I don't want to waste gas.

Besides it's really crappy anyways.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Well Shogun is gonna try to be here yeah. But just so you know Saber I think he's having transportation difficulties so he almost is sure he won't make doubles. for singles we're still not sure. Actually I'm gonna be in Conway til Saturday, so I probably not gonna be able to make the doubles tourney either. Sorry Ace I sure would have teamed with you. But I should see all you guys on Saturday evening. VTS it's cool if we show up early for some friendlies? I want some 1 vs 1's with you guys especially Saberguy since he's always pwned me in the past lol.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
dude that stuff was super fun. I loved the friendlies Ace and Saber. Great job Chamber, can't wait to play you guys on Brawl.

ACE-STFU

Smash Rookie
omg this was a fun tourney getting to see everyone again!!!!!! woot the mixed crew battle was so much fun..........knee knee knee dodge knee thats my strat for crew battles lol

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I took fourth -.-

but dude all you guys are so good. Yeah Ace your CF was pretty much disgusting lol

Taku5

Smash Rookie
psssh the real tourney was on that mvc2 and anniversary gamin goin on. GET HYPE. >_>

but yeah, smash was ridiculous.

-b

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
My apologies on the teams thing Saberguy, but I had like no means of transportation up there.

Also I was told that someone said I got pwn'd by a Mr. Iori last time we came up there. I dunno who said it but I might be up there sometime to redeem myself if that's what's going around these days if Melee isn't dead in a month or so.

But once again my apologies Saber, I'd love to team up with you man.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I don't recall you playing Iori recently Shogun...the last time would have been at the tourney we hosted if I'm not mistaken. And from what I saw it was pretty close games then...I have to admit I would like to see a rematch now however lol.

Taku5

Smash Rookie
i'm just goin to throw this out there... money match

just sayin ya know? haha

much love to both players. really dominating on how you guys play.

-b

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Melee is the new 64 (at least in a few day anyway). Brawl will be the new standard! Its getting close guys. Saber is there any chance you would be willing to come to Beebe this weekend? I could give you your tag back! If not I guess I will have to make plans to come stay a weekend with you (your mom makes the best breakfast!).

P.S. does anybody know if its a midnight release?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
for real. next time you guys throw any kinda gig smash related or not tell me about it and I'll try to make it.

Top Bottom