• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

mishra

Smash Rookie
Hey, i'm mishra. I live in Cabot. I play as Olimar. I got owned at VTS's bi weekly tournament.

oh yeah, and i'm 18

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey Mishra we need to play sometime this week since we have no school lol.

btw its Stage 2 Games Bi-weekly i just run it so we can give out cash prizes if the owner ran it he had to get a gambling license to give out money.

IMO need to make a smashboards account also since he is most likly going to be at next bi-weekly.

-peace vts

mishra

Smash Rookie
^ yeah. what are you doing tonight?

i told imo to make an account. he reads here but just doesn't post i guess.

Vts

Smash Champion
nothing really just give me a call i tired to call you got anwsering machine.

i got a friend coming over now so if you want to stop by later thats cool then we can get some real playing in.

-peace vts

G. Vice

Smash Lord
lol

I don't think I'll be making it to this biweekly. Sorry guys. But I hope every that goes rocks out and struts their stuff.

Vts

Smash Champion
well it looks like we may have a good show at this bi-weekly if we even have it.

power is out in most of cabot so may just call it off.

may 10th people look into memphis for there big tournament i'll be taking a car and 3-4 people 1 spot is already taken by chamberlin idk about altus if he can get off (chance is like 1% cus his job hates him)

no school today for me woot woot. time to practice with friends maybe :)

-peace vts

Vts

Smash Champion
well powers is on posted on the main thread forgot about this one hehe.

calling iori soon to tell him its time for him to head out to get here on time.

best be ready for my king dedede people cus i'm ready!,vts out!!!!!

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah this one was on friday cus it looked like people from mephis could make it but next one is going to be on saturday, going to update thread tomorrow with date of next one.

was great fun i beat few people i was happy so was fun to see people from mephis also they said they will be there at next one but they out showed arkansas's show up (they had 6 we had 5), people said they were busy friday night but w/e i'll make sure more people show up for next time even if i have to drag them there.

NES Noob is a beast all i'm going to say, and we may have a melee tournament after brawl tournament if i get enough copies/GCs/Wiis

May 10th people we are going to mephis for there big tournament, so far its me and chamberlin i got 2 spots open in my car (3 if you want to sit in the middle).

Vts

Smash Champion
Yo whats up tristen you should tell beebee about the smash tournament hehe

Updated :) http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=151885

Man we need some more people that show up just sad make me just want to host street fighter tournaments and MVC cus i know people will show up for that! (doubt it really just want to see what Brandon says)

pfft WoW killer is ssbm 2.0 with better online to bad it doesnt come out for another 50 years.

Tell me if you guys see any info that needs to be added to this Flier if not Printing it Tomorrow to post around.

-peace vts

Vts

Smash Champion
I hate brawl already tired of this game tried to enjoy it but that enjoyment is over and its time for melee again, i had so much fun playing melee but brawl i just don't like it.

If anyone want to hang out or do something give me a call bored even more so than normal heh.

(my number 501-743-9497 ,don't call before 3:30 just text.)

-peace vts

G. Vice

Smash Lord
You know VTS, me and you are going through the same thing. I just don't see what people see in brawl. I rarely play and that's only when people don't wanna play melee. I just don't find the game that good. Oh well...more power to those who like it.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I hate brawl already tired of this game tried to enjoy it but that enjoyment is over and its time for melee again, i had so much fun playing melee but brawl i just don't like it.

If anyone want to hang out or do something give me a call bored even more so than normal heh.

(my number 501-743-9497 ,don't call before 3:30 just text.)

-peace vts
You know VTS, me and you are going through the same thing. I just don't see what people see in brawl. I rarely play and that's only when people don't wanna play melee. I just don't find the game that good. Oh well...more power to those who like it.
I think these are just johns for not being as good as me....... or maybe the fact that Melee is much better. I dunno. lol

Vts

Smash Champion
I think these are just johns for not being as good as me
this is the truth right here your a monster lol, do you really play that offen or just when friends come over cus online in arkansas blows.

remember apirl 19th is tournament best keep up the 1st place title NES :)
i'll try to get better but like iori i'm at my best in this game ><.

btw does anyone know anyone that is good at painting controllers that wouldnt mind doing one lol.

-peace vts

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
this is the truth right here your a monster lol, do you really play that offen or just when friends come over cus online in arkansas blows.
I played a good amount for about two weeks with people I talked to in a thread. I played mostly random characters after the first like 3 days playing as Snake. lol My master practicing strats. Only reason probably my Snake is better than my other characters is cause he broke.

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah king dedede is my best then luigi/ike then mario/rob those are the ones i play and i just need little more practice against good olimars with dedede then i'll be set cus those little minions are op.

i really just need to sit down and look at all lag times of the moves of dedede and few other things best get some tech skill while i'm alone and have nothing better to do.

guess i'll put out a combo video later of my King Dedede to show he is broken and top tier :)

hey saber me and you should start up a halo team again just for kicks and giggles and maybe we can go to mlg for h3 or something.

so i'm going to make another t-shirt with the front saying Mindgames! (sorry for ace who's shirt was taken away cus nintendo doesnt want marth to be on a t-shirt.) for anyone who wants a random t-shirt w/o nintendo characters just tell me.

Vts

Smash Champion
Ahh nice to meet you i'm Hunter aka VTS hope we can play soon like say this saturday for cabot bi-weekly :).

well watched DBR's combo video for brawl and i must say it was amazing 90s of uber pwnage with some DDD in it and others, looks like i got some more practice i need to do to become better hehe.

well if you want to play anytime after school post or call me people.

Remember Remember the 5th of November.(good movie btw)

Hey btw i need wii's/brawl/GC/melees for the bi-weekly the store isnt getting another wii.

-peace vts

G. Vice

Smash Lord
n00b for president XD

but seriously man, nice job doing well on brawl. But I definitely love melee more. I played the game like 15 months hardcore, so I've not nearly had my fill yet. Noob come play my ganon/falco and we'll have falcon dittos. I need to play and watch a good falcon anyway.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Best believe I'd be ready son!!

Well I just been enjoying the game actually, people put too much stress on melee to where it wasn't even that fun to me anymore. "Must beat Shogun, must beat Shogun" you hear that enough and you're bound to have head trama or something.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Best believe I'd be ready son!!

Well I just been enjoying the game actually, people put too much stress on melee to where it wasn't even that fun to me anymore. "Must beat Shogun, must beat Shogun" you hear that enough and you're bound to have head trama or something.
That is what I hear to, do you think it is contagious. Maybe we should wear special hats to keep the plague away.

Top Bottom