• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
rather sick this weeken idk why sorry i missed the fun we will play soon though 1 week people start showing up.

-peace vts

ps- brandon let me barrow your sticks and mvc game i'm ready to practice ;)

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
If Sarg is up to it I may just come in. Kind of depends on what he has planned for the weekend seeing as how I would stay with him.

PS Gears of War 2 is making me excited.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
"There is no money back" Awesome. Last time so many people bailed and took money I wanted to kill someone.

Jon - Yes I did, I don't plan on showing up till right when the tourny starts.

How many people are expected to be there? Did you advertise this around a school or something?

Also I invite Shogun to be apart of STFU, if he isn't bringing his own crew that is. And remember we're doing doubles Shogun. :)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Also I invite Shogun to be apart of STFU, if he isn't bringing his own crew that is. And remember we're doing doubles Shogun. :)

Lol, thanks for the invite but i'm gonna have to pass i'm afraid I still got a crew i'm trying to run. ^_^

And for the doubles I'm still down if i'm not going to G4S5. We're trying to make plans to go there, if I could just get a hold of Nes n00b about meeting him somewhere. But I guess that's still in the air too. Either way I'm forcing myself to a tourney this weekend.

Vts

Smash Champion
looking at a good 32+ amount of people cus it is after all the last smash tournament ;)

yeah i need to give a copy of this to Stage 2 games but car was wrecked 2 weeks and cant get to like anywhere.

-peace vts

ps- i know there is a typo on the sheet 5/7 it could be 4/7 or 5/9 idk yet just time will tell

Nite

Smash Champion
Chris, if I'm going to a tournament this weekend, it'll be G4S5. Sorry dude.

Cool, I'll add you sometime on my Wii. Lol, but you'll probably end up having to remind me because I'm lazy.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Ya, I can't wait for the Cabot tourny. It's been too long.

As for "Team America Time", you're gonna have to fight off BMW. He's wanting to be my partner pretty bad.
Tell him I'll 1v1 him best 2/3, Partner match.

Oh and you guys please remember to bring a tv when you come, last time I was the only one to bring a TV and we had to play on those crappy HDTV's.

ACE-STFU

Smash Rookie
Cabot tourney ftw!!!!! I need a partner too............ I am part of STFU i think =D Any takers?

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Hey VTS - Are you going to make it to where you have to pay it all on Friday (Except for the people who first show up on Saturday?) I think it would be better to do that. Or do you think it will be necessary to have a two day tournament?

If enough people bring TV's it should go by fairly quickly, and you might be able to do it all in one day.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Sniff sniff no one wants to be on my team :( lol J/K i wish i could come but ill be out of town. Why not push it back a week and make it a brawl tourney? Seems like it would be more fun. (and i could go) :)

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah going to ask f they want to pay for everything on friday , they got in a mvc machine , the address is 812 W Main ST Cabot, AR 72023

my doubles partner/crew member has to work and does anyone know the program to download for a bracket and random pool.

might not play doubles but singles i will if anyone wants to record bring your own stuff sorry.

also as you know the sheet has a ton of typos but w/e i was watching tv ;)
if you need me friday my cell is 743-9497 also don't call before like 3:30 cus i'll be in school still, but i'll be at stage 2 from 5-5:30's if you want to show up early and get in some warm up i can have a few people stay the night just tell me.

if we get enough people i'll hold bi/tri weeklies for brawl but going to do it until like april or until we know rules.

-peace vts

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
The program you want to download is called Tio tournament organizer. I think it can be found on smashboards somewhere but you can probably find it on google as well. Your computer also needs .net framework to run it.

If you need help with it on Friday I have used it before and can help you get things up and running if you can't figure it out. I'm probably going to bring my laptop as well.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Not to worry LvL9, there will be a lot going on the weekend brawl releases. You should bring a tv and Wii also. Then we would have like 3-5 setups going. That on top of sushi/saki its going to be a full weekend.

Vts

Smash Champion
alright sweet i'll get my laptop downloading it later today.

just as a count post if you going to be there.

extra tv's will be good he has 5 gamecubes and only 1 game so if you do bring another set up and have an extra smash game please bring it.

-peace vts

ps. saber you should spend the night at my house reece wants to play you :) , anyone else is also welcome to come.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Ahh my cabot boys! I'm gonna be up there this weekend, I'm rollin' in with some guys from Conway that I was scheduled to play. Ah I haven't seen BMW, Chamber, or Saber for a long time. I want alot of friendlies ^^

also what is the earliest time can we officially show up? What's the official tourney time? What's the entry fee? VTS if you gotta cell # or AIM or some type of instant messenger let me know. I'm not sure if Shogun is coming with me or not. I think he's got plans to go to G4S5.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Ok ok so no early tournament i guess. it still would have been fun having a tournament when no one really had the hang of the game yet. Could have played standard characters and stages only, to solve unlock problems. But whatever close minded people :( :(

Top Bottom