• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
I've been too busy trying to get 100% on jordan on expert. That just isn't going to happen though :(

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
DOTA = Defense of the Ancients = complex use map settings game from Warcraft 3 that's almost more popular than WC3 itself

I miss competitive Smash... and all of you. :( *eagerly waits for Brawl*
You should play with me and jon. It is too much fun.

I miss you guys too. We should get together over the break sometime.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
IORI I want to play you. How am I ever going to be a sandbag on one of your combo videos if we never play? Speaking of which where is that mew2 combo video that is going to put taj to shame??

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Hey what is this game you speak of I want in! Sarge Jon I though we were friends! Chamberlin! EVERYONE! Where are you people! :( ACE! Then new vid up on http://www.smashbros.com made me cry. seing real time combat clips. Man Lucas looks sick! New phone number! 214 729 4453. Get IT!

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Hey what is this game you speak of I want in! Sarge Jon I though we were friends! Chamberlin! EVERYONE! Where are you people! :( ACE! Then new vid up on http://www.smashbros.com made me cry. seing real time combat clips. Man Lucas looks sick! New phone number! 214 729 4453. Get IT!
Sushi? Get you a copy of WC3 and TFT then let me know. Careful tho, its addicting. I dont think Ill ever recover.

Are we still going to make trips when brawl comes out?

edit. LOL @ snake kirby

ACE-STFU

Smash Rookie
"HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER.......ACE"

Yo how is everyone doing????? I have been away for a long time anyone wanna smash sunday during the day!!!!!

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
If anyone is in Fayetteville come get owned for free by me.

(thinks to self that maybe trash talk will inspire people to actually come play smash up here...)

Vts

Smash Champion
/raise hand guess me an usual hehe (found that i can shdl out of shine and few new tricks i learn with fox/falco :chuckle: )

hope everyone had good x-mas , we need to start up some bi or tri weekies i'll talk to phil in few weeks see if we can have it jan 12th then try for another one on feb 2th as a last melee matchs for cabot.

-peace vts

ps. people pm wii numbers and i'll send mine also.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
Sounds good. Are there any other games that get played there? like sf2, cvs2, mvc2, t5dr, etc? just wondering...

chamberlin

Smash Ace
/raise hand guess me an usual hehe (found that i can shdl out of shine and few new tricks i learn with fox/falco :chuckle: )

hope everyone had good x-mas , we need to start up some bi or tri weekies i'll talk to phil in few weeks see if we can have it jan 12th then try for another one on feb 2th as a last melee matchs for cabot.
I support this! :D

Vts

Smash Champion
Anyone going to pound 3? i'll be willing to go but not by my self thats just ******** :D
Whos up for new years smash tournament for fun i'll ask if i can have 16 people over for new years or so and get us a house smash tournament.

-peace vts

ps-i'm a wowtard now >D

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm coming down to Fayetteville all this weekend and all of next week, if anyone wants to play Smash while I am up there call my cell 870-759-0849, will be getting there Sunday.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
I finally get to play you saber :D I live in fayetteville so we can smash as much as you would like. I will be calling from 1479-409-3427. I think jon, sarge, and maybe some others are getting back sunday as well so maybe we can call play together that day.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
saber: your cf makes me want to quit life

sargeant: come out of the closet

brad: keep sergeant honest

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Pound 3!!!! Worth no job??? Who's going though and how? I'm thinking of quitting school for this tourney...

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
everyone come up to fayetteville during ua spring break so we can learn some things about brawl.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
PM me all of your Wii codes so I can add you for when Brawl comes out.

I really don't care if this game doesn't have advanced techniques or not, this game is going to be awesome. Maybe we can be some of the first to find new ways and advanced stuff? Would be neat.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
marth retained his tipper, so it's all good. BTW I suck at life so I don't know where on the wii I go to find my wii code, otherwise I would pm you with it right now saber : /

Vts

Smash Champion
well anyone ready for another cabot smash tournament?

talked to my Phil and he said sounds cool for another smash tournament but might makes it 2 days one day singles and next day doubles.

i'll post my wii number sooner or later.

-peace vts

Vts

Smash Champion
it might be feb 29 and march 1 so it gives people time to plan and few people can spend the night for the next day on doubles but need to see if i can hold it 2 days in a row. singles friday and doubles saturday.

-peace vts

Top Bottom