• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Wow, is there going to be enough room? We probably need to bring some set-ups. This is a lot of people and you better not start till we get there.

Reese, I'm sure you can ride with us.

LVL9??????????????????

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Lvl 9 is going to be in Dallas on Friday, I talked to him about going to the MGC and watching us play but I think he is gonna be busy.

BTW we own at Halo 3, throwin that out there.

Me and Iori are teaming for doubles.

I will probably bring a tv and things.

I forgot how to get to Chamberlin's house lol.

Please bring my beatmania.

I call the couch on Friday night for sleep.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Yeah ditto to what Saber said. Smash is old news. Halo3 FTW. Ill still go to cabot biweekleys though because they are so close.

I wont be in town fri or else i would go. That is all. LVL9 out!

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll be riding with reese to chamberlins house he might drive my car since i get like 29-32 mpg , saber sign up for stage 2 halo 3 tournament if there is enough people in it he will give away that huge 6 foot statue of master chief.
(been playing ics a little bit more and getting better slowly and i'm ok at halo 3 since i dont play that much)

-peace vts

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
I'll be riding with reese to chamberlins house he might drive my car since i get like 29-32 mpg , saber sign up for stage 2 halo 3 tournament if there is enough people in it he will give away that huge 6 foot statue of master chief.
(been playing ics a little bit more and getting better slowly and i'm ok at halo 3 since i dont play that much)

-peace vts
Reece! A c! You too Sarg! Anyway...I can bring a tv and a cube if that is necessary. I'm not sure what the riding situation is going to look like...all I know is we'll get there buddy.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
*Bump*

So, can I get a ride with any Memphis people since I don't want to drice 3 hours there and back?
I wouldn't mind taking you and I have room, but Chad and I are flying to Dallas Saturday morning, and we won't be back until Sunday afternoon, then we'll be driving back to Memphis. We're taking Iori too, so he'll be staying there while we're gone, but I'd check to make sure they have room to house you an extra night first.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Put us down for a TV and Wii also. Also i'm bringing someones controller from the last biweekly I went too. It's a silver controller with tape on it? I thought it was mine but Zane put my controller in his bag >.<. Anyways i'll be bringing that.

Also I still haven't got directions how to get there. And about what time is it starting cause we won't be able to leave here till about 5:30 or so (cause of KazeX getting off Air Force work).

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Here the address for those of you who want to mapquest:

5304 11th St
Little Rock, AR, 72204

There won't be a sign for 11th street, so after you turn off the interstate, just take the 2nd left. If you hit 12th street, you've gone 1 street too far from the interstate. Other than that, it's the only house on the left side of 11th St. with a chain fence around it.

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey chad does DML stand for dancing mexican ladies?
I should be heading up there plan on buying a small cake for sarg for a b-day gift or something.I would also make some carnal chex but out of stuff.

-peace vts

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I won't need that ride ihavespaceballs. I will just drive.

Everyone in AR, go easy on me. ;)

Edit: I wish that Chad's videos from LAST would be uploaded and that I would get a confirmation if they recorded those two matches between Kyle and me at all. =( Good vids btw Iori and Zero. =D

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I won't get off work tomorrow until 6:30, so I'll be home by no later than 7:00. Seif, Sky, and BMW should hopefully be there before then. Also, I'm gonna try to get off work as early as possible.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, if you're spending the night, you might want to bring something to sleep on like a cover or sleeping bag, 'cause we only have 1 couch and carpet to sleep on. We have a few covers and pillows, but I don't think it'll be enough.

Vts

Smash Champion
Well that was a lot of fun chamberlin think next weeken going to have a few people over if you want to come its going to be after i help brandon with mvc.
Man i need to practice more i was worst one there lol.

-peace vts

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Well that was a lot of fun chamberlin think next weeken going to have a few people over if you want to come its going to be after i help brandon with mvc.
Man i need to practice more i was worst one there lol.

-peace vts
It takes experience man, I think you're going to be a great smasher. I had fun fighting ur IC's also :).

And yea, I wish I could've stayed longer, but i'm also glad I left when I did. I didn't get back into Magnolia till 7:30 and call was @ 10:30. So I got about 2 hours of sleep and was tired as hell the whole football game. Lol, I still managed to pull some crunkness out of me though. :p

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
And yea, I wish I could've stayed longer, but i'm also glad I left when I did. I didn't get back into Magnolia till 7:30 and call was @ 10:30. So I got about 2 hours of sleep and was tired as hell the whole football game. Lol, I still managed to pull some crunkness out of me though. :p[/QUOTE]

Too Good man you rocks and shiz, also i enjoy seeing all you guys. Thanks for coming

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Crew battle was definetly awesome, and not to mention 2nd in teams with the allstar "Ace". I had a really good time.

I don't think I've ever seen a crew like that with no top or high tier.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
IORI: when can we expect to see your combo video(s) put up? I'm anxious to see them.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Crew battle was definetly awesome, and not to mention 2nd in teams with the allstar "Ace". I had a really good time.

I don't think I've ever seen a crew like that with no top or high tier.
Thanks man, I appriciate it. I'm also glad to get Baseline (Our Captain Falcon Player) some tourney experience. He's kinda new to the game and i've been teaching him all I can, but some things u can only learn through experience. I just wish u could've seen KazeX shine. He's our 2nd best crew member and all he uses is low tier (Kirby and Young Link). And we most definitly need to do something like that again, I had so much fun.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Had a great time people. Glad to see some new people along with the regular and infrequent people I see. If anyone was annoyed by my trash talking, sorry, I just do it because I <3 you guys. =D

I will try to not suck as much next time. XD

Vts

Smash Champion
Oct 13 you guys should go to stage 2 games and watch MvC matchs and after words we can head back to my house.
Wish we had some pizza at chamberlins house now that i think about it,
maybe some cake....or cookies.

-peace vts

ps- shogun i saw your dk and mario combo videos they were good made me want to play as dk.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
ps- shogun i saw your dk and mario combo videos they were good made me want to play as dk.
Thanks man I appriciate it. Those combo vids are outdated now though (I did them back in April when I realized I had to step up my game). I'll be coming out with a series of combo vids of me and the crew soon as I can get my tapes converted and and put on DVD's. I want to have them out before brawl.

Top Bottom