• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
I'm there. I quit my job so I can start smashing before 10. NES- it's in Little Rock, about 2 1/2 hours or so from Memphis.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
so i propose a tournament at chamberlins house on friday night with a 5 dollars for singles and 5 dollars per person for teams. <- who likes this idea?

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, I probobly should have posted sooner, but whoever wants to come on Friday can come. I believe Iori, Chad, Spaceballs, Saberguy, and BMW will be there anyway, so if anyone else wants to come, you're welcome to.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Sarg's birthday is this weekend so I will be in town. As far as coming to this thing, I don't know. Its really up to Sarg since I am coming for his birthday.

By the way. Did anybody watch the Snake video? Did anybody notice the EXTREME freeze frames? Can we say 64 all over again?

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I want to go to this thing @ Chamberlin's house also, but I need directions there, if anybody could help me out it would be greatly appriciated.

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll hold another tourny if someone gets a sheet of at least 16 people who will show up for $7 entree fee and this time no refunds and i'll try to get pizza if possible but no promises also doubles will be after singles and if your not there at 6:45 / payed and entered then you cant play, warm up is like 15-20minutes then if time after singles all ask if anyone is willing to do doubles prizes will be money.

If people will show up then i'll start doing them bi-weekly or every 3 weeks until brawl then like jan-feb i'll start brawl bi-weeklies.
So tell people and write their name down.

Message me also if you want me to do it again or send me a list of people coming so i can get a big enough bracket (printer is fixed woot).

after words as last time few people (max 8) can come spend the night or come over to my house.

-peace vts

Taku5

Smash Rookie
I need my smash fix for the night.

right now. anyone?

I might be headin up to west little rock tonight. depends if I can get a hold of my brother. does anyone live in that area?

-b

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
Howdy everyone. Anything been going on? I've kinda been out of the loop because I've been working 7pm - 7am (12 hour shifts) out on the Air Force Base and coming home and sleeping afterward. Anything good that I might want to be aware of?

Vts

Smash Champion
Nah stage 2 will be oct 13 for mvc and idk what else taku is going to have there, i was going to host another smash one but last time had 15 people so was short people and wasnt sure if anyone wanted to do it since lack of people.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
yes anden small mini-tourny in little rock at chamberlins house this friday.

pre-regs <-haha registration lol

bmwfalco
chamberlin
seif
skye
chad
iori
ihavespaceballs
Saberguy
sarge<3 maybe

anyone else coming that i haven't listed?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Iori Falls apart form anticipation, you guys rocks. Just telling you guys so you know that i will be recording for my combo vid. I want all to be apart of it. My actuall combo vid will air soon so i will keep you posted. If you didn't know already i am calling it mewtation. MEw2 rocks

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
I want some of this Mew2. $5mm?
Save your 5 bucks and hop in the vid haha. Mewtation? I like it. Eh...count me in Friday. Can't promise I'll do anything other than friendlies though...I'm still unemployed. On that note, anyone in Cabot/Beebe want to carpool?

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
so does that mean shogun is coming? shogun who are you bringing with you?

mad hatter coming? Nes noob coming? oh yeah i cleard my messages so yall can pm me now.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
ok so the list looks like

bmwfalco
chamberlin
saberguy
sarge
themadhatter
chad
iori
ihavespaceballs
nes noob