• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Alright here's the deal. If you live in Searcy or Little Rock or anywhere in between and you don't come play at all this weekend...you just hate Smash. End of story. I'll be working in Little Rock so if directions are tough I can meet anyone in Little Rock or between there and Cabot and you can follow me for tomorrow night. However, I won't be leaving LR until about 8:30 or 9 so that would be an ideal time to meet up. Any more questions or to follow me just call. 501-743-5560. Hunter...think we could do a small tourney tomorrow night?

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
I think Sarg quit playing Smash and just plays Monkey Ball or something now...I don't know. For sure that I know of there will be 7 haha. But I'm confident there will be many more. Probably about the same as the Funtastic tournament with less 6-year olds that cry and make you feel bad when you beat them. Nonetheless we need to get as many people as possible to come. But yeah Sarg we'll see what's up about playing this weekend I'll give you a call. I can think of probably 8 or 9 maybes on the tournament. Are Chamberlin and BMW and everyone up there coming?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I'm the King of Arkansas Smash. I live in Jacksonville and will play anybody you want me to play. My name is Keith (Anden Hellseenkee) and I will play anybody anytime. Message me on AIM @ XXANDENXX to talk about it. Any challengers welcome. I played some people from Searcy, the Fort Smith area, and someone from Little Rock. Hopefully everyone from Arkansas has gotten better. Someone dethrone me. ^_^ I'm in desperate need of some smash. Someone step up. Talk to you an AIM.
Yeah, I wanna try to do my best to kill you. Not in real life of course. ;)

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
From what I'm hearing...you're the man of the town Chamberlain. I'll let you be king and I'll have to dethrone you. Maybe we can get together and play sometime. I promise polished competition. I might not go to the Cabot tourney though because I'll be in Conway and right now im moneyless. Hopefully that will change by tomorrow. I might go to his house tomorrow for the freeplay before I head to Conway. I'll talk with TheSaberGuy more tomorrow and see what happens.

Yes. Money matches always welcome. ^_^

aaronsedge

Smash Rookie
From what I'm hearing...you're the man of the town Chamberlain. I'll let you be king and I'll have to dethrone you. Maybe we can get together and play sometime. I promise polished competition. I might not go to the Cabot tourney though because I'll be in Conway and right now im moneyless. Hopefully that will change by tomorrow. I might go to his house tomorrow for the freeplay before I head to Conway. I'll talk with TheSaberGuy more tomorrow and see what happens.

If your smart you'll take that jiggs of your avatar before I get real mad.

I AM THE GREATEST JIGGS EVER! That king guy is poop compared to me!!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Whoa, when did Anden get to Arkansas? Someone run a Little Rock/Jacksonville tourney weekend after this one so we Memphis people can ride out there, I want to play him.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Well well, Mr. Anden comes back home. It's funny that I heard "Anden" everything when I first started smash, just to find out he moves weeks before I started, haha.

Catch me on aim bro, I'll fill you in on what you've missed :)

chamberlin

Smash Ace

If it turns out you can't go to Cabot, I live in Little Rock 24/7, so I'm sure we could play sometime. I have a house full of people who play Smash, and we all like to play new people.

Me, Shogun, Saberguy, and Ace are probobly gonna be your best competition nowadays in Arkansas. You used to post like over a year ago, but I never got to play you. I wanna see how good you are.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
*coughs* the only compettion? Hey i still play smash too you know! ... sometimes

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
When brawl comes out we can settle this state dispute much easier since travel won't be necessary ; /

anyways to the guy who is cool and plays all the capcom fighters: I haven't played MvC2, the SFs, or CvS2 in a good while because when I got really good at them there was absolutely no one to play against around here. My teams/characters were

MvC2 magneto/storm/psyloche
CvS2 sakura/blanka/bison custom combo
SF3S: ken
SFwith all the other SFs on it: Bison I think CE can't remember at the moment :urg:

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm down to play pretty much anytime. The issue is that I am transportationless. Whenever anybody comes through Jacksonville and wants to play, we can probably work something out. I wanna play your whole crew Chamberlain. Maybe I'll run a guantlet or something. Best 2/3, MLG Rules, and you all choose the order to play me in.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Well I'm down to play pretty much anytime. The issue is that I am transportationless. Whenever anybody comes through Jacksonville and wants to play, we can probably work something out. I wanna play your whole crew Chamberlain. Maybe I'll run a guantlet or something. Best 2/3, MLG Rules, and you all choose the order to play me in.

Jacksonville is at most 30 minutes from where I live, so I can come over there if I need to. If you can't go to Cabot, then I can come visit sometime. I just wish you wouldn't have come back so late in the game. :(

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
We all need to get together and play, preferably when I'm not on duty. Im off next weekend, so that sounds good to me. My parents actually live in Jacksonville, and so does Ace.

We need to play sometime lvl9.

Reese-I still play, but I don't think you still go to school, do you?

the boards are amazing slooowwwwww!!!!!!

Taku5

Smash Rookie
AR Sam, will you be able to make it to the Cabot tourney? Last time I went into that shop, they had 4 screens hooked up and one of the games were cvs2 (it made me lolz inside). Chances are they have the games in stock like cvs, 3s, and anniversary.

party at hunter's, lulz.

-b

aaronsedge

Smash Rookie
So for The PA online brawl tourney I'm the only one representing AR.

======================================================
SUPER SECRET ELITE FIRST PA BRAWL TOURNAMENT EVER SIGN UP LIST:
(PM me if you're in. Let's see if we can get this up to 128. Include your state, please.)

1. Nickle IL
2. Guek
3. BlueBlue MS
4. Speakeasy CA
5. TempleWolf MN
6. quovadis13 ON, CA
7. cloudeagle OK
8. Joshua368 SC
9. Djiem
11. Redfenix
12. Mntorankusu KY
13. Ronen NY
14. Phanman
15. Pata
16. shyguy NY
17. Sharp10r
18. LordNibbler NY
19. ruiisu FL
20. Behemoth WA
21. Bulbasaur ON, CA
22. MetaHybrid
23. willmannyeatthat MA
24. ArcSyn NJ
25. Munkus Beaver
26. Shabutie CA
27. Brue CA
28. Arcibi KY
29. Squashua FL
30. urahonky OH
31. Aydr WA
32. Faustum TX
33. Fishguy NM
34. Khavall PA
35. Improvolone FL
36. Goatmon CA
37. Niceguyeddie616 MA
38. Reigner PA
39. Gino WI
40. Zealous One CA
41. Woot427 IL
42. Monsty ND
43. Gunwarrior (Maybe) CA
44. Taramoor WA
45. Captain Crunch BC, CA
46. Gorilla Salad TX
47. Snork CT/PA
48. Jrosey WA
49. Tehcoolryan CA
50. Atheraal
51. Toothy KY
52. JLM-AWP
53. Zimarooski TX
54. Yalborap
55. Jarhog
56. Rehab NE
57. Rollout MTL, QC, CA
58. Gravija IL
59. Aioua WA
60. Hylianbunny ON, CA
61. SkyGheNe CT
62. BahamutZERO CA
63. Vann Diras IN
64. No Great Name East Coast
65. AshtonDragon NL, CA
66. Bibble TN
67. InivisibleInk OR
68. aaronsedge AR
69. Mushroom Pie
70. Greg343 KS
71. Corp.Shephard NC
72. Kupi NC
73. Kor NM
74. TehSpectre
75. JustinChar99 FL
76. Godfather TX
77. Zen Vulgarity FL
78. Manetheren AL
79. mts CA
===========================================================

If anyone would like to help me out let me know.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
I won't be able to make the cabot tournament. I'm going to try to make at least one bi weekly before brawl comes out. I'm really really bad about traveling to play smash, because fayetteville is in a rather ****ty location when everything seems to happen around LR and west memphis : /

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
Bah! I just noticed there's no doubles at the Cabot tourny... At least there's still Smash.

Deuce

Smash Cadet
who all is getting flown out for the MGL tourney i dallas? I am, not for smash though, I got knocked out in like the 3rd round (those T.Vs killed my falco lol). I won the cell phone game ROFL so I get flown out for that, but ill be flying out of little rock and chances are we will all be in the same hotel. I would love to play some friendlies with the winners or whoever is going. Always fun to play the best of the best!

Vts

Smash Champion
Cabot 1st tournament results
Singles
1-Chamberlin
2-BMW
3-Saberguy
Doubles
1-Saberguy/Chamberlin
2-Ace/ lvl9
3-OG Reese/Mc Ben

First time to do this and didnt go quite as i liked it would go but was fun.

Good to have few people over maybe post the next tournament 2-3 weeks before we do it and fix a few other problems.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Cabot 1st tournament results
Singles
1-Chamberlin
2-BMW
3-Saberguy
Doubles
1-Saberguy/Chamberlin
2-Ace/ lvl9
3-OG Reese/Mc Ben

First time to do this and didnt go quite as i liked it would go but was fun.

Good to have few people over maybe post the next tournament 2-3 weeks before we do it and fix a few other problems.
Congrats to all you guys. Wish I could have gone, but I was busy. So what were the prizes?

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Little bit of money. A bunch of people signed up and watched some friendlies before it started and decided they didn't want to play so Hunter gave them a refund and they went home. So it went from like 20 entrants to 10 by the time it actually started. What happened to Bladez?

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
That's exactly what happens whenever any tournament is hosted down here. People always come to play in the tournament, then they see that they're not the best, so they take their money back and go home. The very reason why Arkansas' community is so crappy. Well, as much as I would have liked to attend, kinda happy I didn't. It would have been disappointing to see all those people leave. Good job winners. You all rock.

I still wanna play Chamberlin, BMWFalco, and TheSaberGuy. Maybe sometime. Holler!

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
That sounds good. My girlfriend and I aren't gunna be hanging out this weekend. She's going to Branson for some religious trip and I will be at home. So I'm sure we can think of something. If you want to set up something I should be available. Happy Smashing!

Top Bottom