• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Looks like Smash is probably gonna be at my house on Saturday around 3:00-4:00(tentatively)

For anyone who hasn't been there or forgot where it is, here's directions:

-From the Jacksonville area drive towards Little Rock by means of the interstate(forgot which one...)
-At some point, that interstate will become I-30 after driving through North Little Rock
-After you pass the Arkansas river, turn right on to I-630 going west
-Take the Fairpark exit and turn left on to Fairpark BLVD once you've exited
-Turn left on 11th ST. Apparently there isn't a sign for it, so turn left on to the street after 10th ST and before 12th ST.
-Drive for about a block and it will be the house with a metal fence around it on your left.

We have 2 Wiis and 2 TVs, so just bring controllers.

It'll probably be cramped if like 5 or more people show up, but hopefully it'll still be ok. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I think it'll be myself, BMW, and maybe Seif and Skye already there if anyone comes.

execute

Smash Rookie
playing was fun this weekend even though I barely got any matches in. I'll probly see you guys at a bi weekly before brawl comes out.

BTW blue's bowser on FoD is broke tier.

Vts

Smash Champion
Name: Hunter aka VTS
Favorate Character: Ice climbers
Best with:Falco or Captain Falcon
Low tier:G&W

looking for people to play with around arkansas kind of getting better and might go to innsonmia soon just to see how a do, i've played with saber guy and sarge didnt do to great.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
that was fun this weekend. the tourny was great i think that was the best time i have had in a while.

me and saber went to 5 matches in the winners finals. I think its about time i get put on the power rankings. anyone second that... cough "saberguy" cough.

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Speaking of, my car is exponentially increasing in crappiness because of crapmania infestation. Want that back Saber? I wouldn't...

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Thursday sounds good. I got work study during the day but the evening is free. I left my phone charger in Beebe so my phone has been dead (dont know if you called). I got a new charger so its all good.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
Alright I guess I'll drop by at 5 or later then. If I should stop by later or not at all post here since you don't have your phone.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I wouldn't mind to have my beatmania thing back sometime. I'm not sure if I'm going to this biweekly or not due to personal reasons.

P.S. - The guitars for Xbox 360 suck, that's not nearly as good as I can play.

P.P.S - Marth is so hard to play, like he takes so much skill to beat people with...seriously. (Lol 4 stocked chamberlin's Falco on FD with Marth.)

P.P.P.S -I'm kinda pissed off that I haven't got any confirmation for my plane ticket from MGC yet. It's kind of passed the due date too.

P.P.P.P.S - I don't know what Last is.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
wait wait wait so you are telling me to win with marth not only do you have to find where the C-stick is but you have to press forward on it? Too much work if you ask me...

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yeah I wouldn't mind to have my beatmania thing back sometime. I'm not sure if I'm going to this biweekly or not due to personal reasons.

P.S. - The guitars for Xbox 360 suck, that's not nearly as good as I can play.

P.P.S - Marth is so hard to play, like he takes so much skill to beat people with...seriously. (Lol 4 stocked chamberlin's Falco on FD with Marth.)

P.P.P.S -I'm kinda pissed off that I haven't got any confirmation for my plane ticket from MGC yet. It's kind of passed the due date too.

P.P.P.P.S - I don't know what Last is.
LAST

I haven't gotten a confirmation either, I was also wondering about that yesterday... nor did I get my McDonald's card thingie : ( I want free foood

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
We won't have any room in the car, and Baton Rouge is almost directly south from Memphis, so going through Little Rock would be really far out of the way. Sorry Chambs ;_;

Vts

Smash Champion
I would say ride with me but i dont know you i only know your team mates saber and sarge lol maybe once we meet and i can trust you not to try to grab the wheel and make us flip and die..... and so on.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
Does anybody else play online 64 smash? I play project 64 and my sn is execute. If any of you want to play me sometime.

Vts

Smash Champion
Was thinking of hosting a small local cabot tournament next weeken but from what i'm hearing everyone will be going to Last Smash and idk what day that is so idk if i would hold a small one or not.

ACE-STFU

Smash Rookie
i think there will be enuff peeps not heading to Last to have a tourney in cabot.... I will show up to cabot cuz Last is hella far away....

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
IF me and madhatter can carpool I would come, but I have no idea what he is up to.

PIKAHORN: fayetteville never has tournaments. However, we have three good players. Me, madhatter, and a guy named Isaac know what we are doing. You should come play sometime.

Saberguy: Online goldeneye 64 is about it for me. Halo has so many advanced techniques etc. I cannot learn them considering I've never owned an xbox or 360 or any of that. XBR what?

how far away is cabot from fayetteville...

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Cabot is pretty much like driving to Little Rock from here.

I plan on going to the football game next weekend.

Im depressed we lost yesterday so Im sulking today by studying. I got two tests tomorrow and two more Wednesday so I really do need to study.

Vts

Smash Champion
Cabot ssbm tournament Sept 22
At stage 2 games
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...793,-91.994705&spn=0.14833,0.275345&z=12&om=1
link from little rock above

Entree fee $7
Double elimination
Pools 3 stock 6m best of 3
Main 4 stock 8m best of 3, until semi's then best of 5
Prize is % of pot prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd places
2 tv's will be open from money matches first then friendly,Money match rules are best of 5.
No doubles this time
Tournament starts at 8:15-8:30pm
Warm up 7pm-8:15pm
Banned- wall bombing , freezing glitch , and controller mods

Top Bottom