• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
well nublets, im back in town off a beautiful leave. and i have no plans for Sat so i guess ill go. sushi anyone?

Vts

Smash Champion
If enough time there will be teams ;)

Also friday night i'll have a smash party at my house if anyone wants to come just pm me and you can spend the night before the tournament and what not.
:cool:

Hey lvl9 i'll eat with you, sushi sounds good.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
AR_Sam - It's actually BXR. And then there is RRXYY which is the quad shot.

I'm there for the cabot tourny. It's business time.

Chamberlin we should do doubles.

Try to get as many people as possible to this tournament. BLaDeZ you guys should come to if there isn't many people going to the bi-weekly. (Which probably there won't be because of Last.)

Vts

Smash Champion
For also there is bxb which is double beat down
byyr for a bxr w/o a full clip
rrbxr is pressed right also is a bxr from missing ammo
rryyrrx is the triple shot which will kill on lan and live
xyy is quick reload if done at right time.

i use to play halo 2 until i just got tired no one local was good.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
Now I'm going to have to go off with advanced techs for MvC2, CvS2, tekken 5, and MK trilogy -_-

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Chamberlin + Saber = banned for doubles. Saber you should come down Friday and smash with us. Play some beat mania or something.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I'm on duty this weekend, so I don't know if I can go to this tourney. I would really like to go, but I don't know if I can, one of my best friends is having a birthday party Saturday night.

Jon, are you going to Brad's birthday? I think it is Saturday night.

Saber- I have your beatmania btw. You need to come get it, because it sucks royally.

aaronsedge

Smash Rookie
With the announcement of online play for brawl, I need everyones wii codes.
My **** just exploded so I need your codes now so I can log in with jigglypuff(who is going to be in no matter what you say) as soon as possible when the game is out.

P.S. My code is 0263 - 3624 - 7566 - 3103

Sarge have you gotten a Wii yet?
and tell John to add me since he doesn't like to check his messages.

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
This makes me happy. Sounds like a Smashful weekend. Saber I challenge you to 6 straight hours of singles. Dig it! What's up with beatmania Sarg? And since when does smashboards have spellcheck?

aaronsedge

Smash Rookie
Penny Arcade forums is having a tournament on the first or second day of release for the game.

About 125 open bracket and about 60 spots left.
Its going to be online and they are still setting up the rules.

Just go to penny arcade forums and find the smash bros thread.
It will probably be full by the end of the day.

Taku5

Smash Rookie
I was told to post here because I live in AR and I guess you can say I play smash?

LULZ

-brandon/taq5
-Cabot, AR
-no fav's

i play sf games mostly, and mvc2. hollar. I'm a fan of smash, though.

Heard there was a tourney up in Cabot?

-b

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
I will eat your ****.
With the curse words being edited out and all I can see are *'s, I'm going to assume you were referring to a certain part of the male anatomy. Ha Ha Aaron, you sounded gay. Well, I guess you could be talking about crap. In that case its pretty funny too.

Sam. I'm up for playing a little smash today. I'm a little behind on work study but I do want to play. I'll call as soon as I get home.

Taku5

Smash Rookie
nah, 3s is probably the only one I don't play. I know it's a big game and whatnot but there's not much competition around here to practice that one. Got to drive to Memphis or Austin for a good set.

-b

aaronsedge

Smash Rookie
With the curse words being edited out and all I can see are *'s, I'm going to assume you were referring to a certain part of the male anatomy. Ha Ha Aaron, you sounded gay. Well, I guess you could be talking about crap. In that case its pretty funny too.

Sam. I'm up for playing a little smash today. I'm a little behind on work study but I do want to play. I'll call as soon as I get home.
I definitely said the nickname of a rooster.

Ugh... I want to go to these tourneys. I do not like not having a car.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
my ken is good in 3S so you don't have to drive that far ; /

I see you play MvC2 who are your 3?

Do you play any CvS2 by chance?

Taku5

Smash Rookie
I see you play MvC2 who are your 3?
I play alot of teams, depends on the situation. Usually I play Storm/Sent/CC (santhrax). Do you play alot? Should get together sometime and jam a few.

Do you play any CvS2 by chance?
Off and on. I don't know anyone in AR that plays it, so I guess you can say I stopped playing because of that. Usually play C, A, and K-groove.

-b

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
I'm the King of Arkansas Smash. I live in Jacksonville and will play anybody you want me to play. My name is Keith (Anden Hellseenkee) and I will play anybody anytime. Message me on AIM @ XXANDENXX to talk about it. Any challengers welcome. I played some people from Searcy, the Fort Smith area, and someone from Little Rock. Hopefully everyone from Arkansas has gotten better. Someone dethrone me. ^_^ I'm in desperate need of some smash. Someone step up. Talk to you an AIM.

Vts

Smash Champion
Well for who ever is coming over Friday night before Cabot smash tourny i'll give you some directions to my house.

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#q1=29+Gleneagle+Dr,+Cabot,+AR+72023-7820&env=U

This link sucks but if your coming from somewhere else it might help but us my directions below.

if you dont like yahoo map, you get off on exit 16b from little rock or 16 from bee bee , you head along highway 5 until you come to greystone (about 3 miles) it's on the left hand side and turn in and keep driving until you see Glen Eagle and turn there (2nd right if not going by street names) keep following that road until you hit a hill go down the hill about 1/2 the way and my house is on the left hand side it is red and circle drive way, also my white honda or a white F-150 or White 240sx will be parked on the circle part.

The time you can start showing up is 5:45 pm.
If you need me my cell is 743-9497

VTS out

P.S. dont call from 7:00 am- 3:30 pm

aaronsedge

Smash Rookie
I'm the King of Arkansas Smash. I live in Jacksonville and will play anybody you want me to play. My name is Keith (Anden Hellseenkee) and I will play anybody anytime. Message me on AIM @ XXANDENXX to talk about it. Any challengers welcome. I played some people from Searcy, the Fort Smith area, and someone from Little Rock. Hopefully everyone from Arkansas has gotten better. Someone dethrone me. ^_^ I'm in desperate need of some smash. Someone step up. Talk to you an AIM.

I CHALLENGE YE!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Please come to the Cabot tournament Anden. There is also a bi-weekly in West Memphis at midnight on the same day (This Saturday.) if you want to go to that afterwards. It would be sweet to be your doubles teammate as well. You could get a good taste of Southern smash and what Arkansas and the surrounding states has to offer. Arkansas has improved a whole lot as a smash community and skill altogether.

Cabot is no longer than about 20-30 minutes away from Jacksonville if that.

Edit - Bi-weeklies are cancelled now. Nevermind. But it would still be cool to do teams/singles with you.

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
Does nobody have AIM? I hate looking at these forums LOL. And WOW! were there that many errors in my first post LOL. I must have zoned out when I wrote that. I don't have a teammate here and I will go to the tourney if I can. Two things may prevent me from going. I might be in Conway without a ride... and I might make my girlfriend angry. What time is this thing gunna start and end? Anybody near Conway want to pick my up and drop me off afterwards...? I make a good teams partner. ^_^

Top Bottom