• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
so who all will go to the next wheneva that is? I had tons of fun and i hope that everyone that didn't want to play last time plays this time. I remember playing at the biweekly when i was a wii nooblet and getting owned twice and then being out of the tournament, but it was still fun.

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey brandon i'll print off brackets and stuff if you want to play in it and i'll help out and maybe you can help out next time for smash.

Next smash will be in maybe 3-4 weeks got plans for mosts weekens until then hehe.
and chamberlin bring ddr to my house in 2 weeks cus that when i'll have another party if anyone else wants to come.

Woot woot got h3 and so far is sucks my middle nut but w/e

Peace VTS.

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
There's a place in Jacksonville where I can host a rather large tournament if enough people want to come to it. I want to make it big if it's gunna happen. Because it's at a venue and there's gunna be a venue fee. If not, someone can just keep hosting them at homes. I wanna play more! No Johns!

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Get in touch with all the people from the biweeklies. If they hear your hosting a tourney Im sure they would attend. Are you wanting to do this before brawl? If so, could you do it on a weekend with out a Razorback football game? I could bring some pretty good people from this part of the state.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
TAKU: which sf will the tournament be?

I want matches with everyone. Come to Fayetteville and play John and I.

ssbm addict 07

Smash Rookie
Seems while I wasn't looking Anden wandered back into Arkansas. I hope you're still good with everyone. Last time we fought it was some holy ditto war. It was really fun, hope to be able to play you while you are here. Just give me a good heads up on the tourney. My AIM is still SSBM Addict 07. I'm sure we're both much better.

Taku5

Smash Rookie
Sounds good Brandon. I think I'll quit playing Smash and switch to sf. Hiroken!
Word up. I can teach you how to play. Falcon Punch! In exchange, you got to help me get better at smash.

TAKU: which sf will the tournament be?

I want matches with everyone. Come to Fayetteville and play John and I.
I believe all the major ones.

3s, ST, CvS2, MvC2

No doubt, I think i'll bring some of my crew to go down there. I got a friend who goes to college there, and I need to visit him anyways.

----

Maybe we can talk Phillip into having another SSBM tourney on the same day? Clash of the fighting games.

-b

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
wow it's every good fighting game ever taku lol. I don't even know which one I would specialize in because I like them all so much. I would probly focus on 3S and then CvS2. I hope I can make that...

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
Altus learn magneto, cable, sentinel, storm, capcom, psylocke, iron man, strider, and doom : D

Taku5

Smash Rookie
That was crazy brandon when you and your friend came over never had so much fun playing bomberman before, should put that in the tourament.
Yea man. We're dumb.

Should hold a bomberman after tourney at someone's house. I think it would slow down everything, and add another +hour to the night. I don't think Phillip would appreciate it, haaaaa.

AR_Sam, you should definitely try to make it. You, and your crew. We'll have fun, for sure. Bring your own stick.

There is a Razorback game on the 13th in Fayetteville.

I'm going to ask if there can be a smash tourney on the same day. I want to learn to get better :( anyone want to teach me? har harr

-b

Vts

Smash Champion
Not going to host that one , Maybe i can have few people over for bomberman after words.

We need to get cabot into a bigger gaming place, use to be lucky 1-2 a year now its like 4-6 a year i would like to start biweekies but i might do them every 3 weeks and then switch to 2 weeks.

-peace vts

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
please get them started becuase i could really use the money lol.

Taku where you the 4chan guy?

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
What character do you play taku maybe i can help you?... if you want.

Guys please lets talk about this cuz a biweekly would be really cool. The sooner the better

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Brandon you know I'm always up for teaching you. Sorry about this weekend...I was a little tired of smash and games at the time. Had to get my football dosage in. But give me a call this week and we'll play anything. Definitely next weekend though.

Vts

Smash Champion
hey altus i planned on playing ddr this weeken but maybe you guys can play smash in the theater room.

pfft lucas is over rated where's bomberman or megaman i mean cmon ;).

Chamberlin this weeken sound good for you to come over and play some ddr ;) all my pads are broke so maybe you can bring your own.(3 pads broke due to people playing with shoes on when i'm not home ><)

-peace vts

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah me and saberguy eat peoples children for breakfast at halo3. tournament anyone?

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
I think this weekend should be an ultimate tournament. DDR, maybe smash, sf, mvc2, guitar hero...everything! Btw...Halo 3 banned!

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
if halo3 is banned then so should guitar hero because saberguy is way to good at that game. If you guys want to do a smash tournament this weekend let me know so i can bring a few guys.

Oh yeah and taku im pretty decent with all those characters except for samus.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Chamberlin what time is your plane on Saturday? I think I might come over Friday and just stay at your house because my plane trip is at 8 in the morning.

Dallas is gonna be sweet, and yes me and Lvl9 pwn if there isn't gay *** vehicles on the stage like ****ing Snowbound. I hope they change that.

By the way I trash talk way more in Halo 3 than I do at Smash.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
They booked all the flights on the same plane, so they didn't really know where people would be coming from, only that if they were willing/able to drive to Little Rock once, they'd probably do it again.

Also, flights outta Memphis are hella expensive.

Top Bottom