• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
We had a million setups (thanks bunners), and the tourney finished at like 6:30. Cool beans.

1. Iori
2. Asbestos
3. Ace
4. Sheriff Andy

1. Ace & Arby
2. Iori & Meat Bun

I got $50, Adam almost beat Little Bunny Foo Foo in Sheik dittos, and Iori character-matched Yoshiman out of ever playing Yoshi again.

Videos will be up in the next week.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Rusty, eternally dropping the ball. gj

First hour and half of the tournament was a joyride, Rusty and I watching Life of Brian while waiting for set ups.:awesome:

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Wow, looks awesome. While earnestness is what makes my favorite stories so memorable, I can get behind Overly Sentimental for some emotional masturbation. The last time I had some really good catharsis was 50/50 (and before that Angel Beats), and this looks like it'll fit the bill.

Where'd you grab yours?

Also, had my very first lucid dream. Amazing.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
And many times the matches start out fun, but quickly he gets irritated with something going on. Either from his own mistakes, me seemingly doing something over and over again, or some issue with the game. It gets to the point you tell he's fed up with the game, but keeps playing in erratic ways. Quitting out of matches after only like two stocks, getting a single kill on his 4th stock and going for an SD to finish the match (even at 0%), camping platforms, resorting to simply sitting there, or spamming smashes. He's responsibly technical, yet when he gets in that mood he gives up trying at all and I do not really feel like playing anymore.
Hey YOSHIMAN, I didn't know you played with this Xeylode fellow. Do introduce us sometime :)

Top Bottom