• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
someone's myelin sheaths and schwann cells are sluggish

Sweet. This is one thing I can beat ya'll at :D

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Well I did it ten times and after three seconds I pressed space, click, space and usually it happened then. It can only happen within seven seconds so when it actually did happen really early, I got a .234 because it happened on the third second and I was actually reacting. All the rest of the time it happened at the 5 second mark though.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Test 1 will only turn green between 3 and 6 seconds.
Test 2 and on will turn green between 4.5 and 7 seconds.

Kind of bizarre. Really, the entire program is very bizarre. Anyway, I was averaging about 0.25s.
Also, it's worth noting that it registers when you release the mouse button, as opposed to when you first press it down. Your actual reaction times are going to be just a tad bit faster than what you're getting.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
So I just had a world changing moment just now.

My little brother came in and pronounced Pecan peCAN. So after hearing for years all my hick friends pronounce it just this way I naturally assume they and my little brother are wrong. I tell my brother he sounds ********; I look it up and....

I'm still going to pronounce it with a long a.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So I just had a world changing moment just now.

My little brother came in and pronounced Pecan peCAN. So after hearing for years all my hick friends pronounce it just this way I naturally assume they and my little brother are wrong. I tell my brother he sounds ********; I look it up and....

I'm still going to pronounce it with a long a.
You didn't know it was pe-CAN pie?

You poor med student you.

If it makes you feel any better it's pronunciation is split about 50-50 the world over.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
On a side note

DC universe is pretty good. Still looking forward to Skyrim though. Oblivion was so good.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I learned how to wave dash out of shield... look out world.
lol, crazy how many people don't

why can't I sleeeep where's the valium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3AKrwna2C8

And people rag on Kanye, like sampling isn't the lungs of electronic and rap music. What has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. Nothing gold can stay. This too shall pass. Sic transit gloria mundi. Memento mori. Valar morghulis. You know nothing John Snow.

(not that I like Stronger)

Vts

Smash Champion
I'm off next tuesday so i'm up for it next week, also seif is off

edit- also shows me off the 19th and i'm going to screen cap it and what not so i don't have to go to work and can make it to the tourament

Top Bottom