• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
so guess saturday is party day since i have it off?

march 7th hmm arby wanna be my teammate?

it's gamecon's melee double and singles tournament :) aka warm up for ark 3 and to see how well we do.

man fly in teams is odd much different from what i play in teams

Vts

Smash Champion
Amnesia: The Dark Descent won Excellence in Audio and Technical Excellence

in kotaku's indie games of the year :)

makes me happy knowing a scary *** game could score so well

5 people who are working on a bigger game coming out in like 2-3 years lol

Vts

Smash Champion
Game Gear and Turbografx Coming to Nintendo’s 3DS e-store

3ds will play netflicks also

ah **** is about to get real

dear jesus nintendo ****** face with this new hand held

G. Vice

Smash Lord
you've said and meant that before (recently), and you wouldn't say it again if you weren't still feeling even a little something. that emo thing at the end felt like a dismissive "... lol" like in chat when you really mean what you just said to some degree.

it's only dramatic because I've put up with and argued against this stuff (and worse) from certain other people and hearing it from anyone period puts me on edge. I think you know how badly johns bother me.

-going from hearing your voice when expressing those thoughts about everyone not really liking ganon the other night to seeing that post, I don't know how I could read it any other way. you know there's no hard feelings though :)

http://www.georgerrmartin.com/if-update.html

this guy
I don't think Johns and being emo is the same thing, but yeah, I feel you bro.

@ Joot, I wanna play it! I loved DQ8, and I have loved the series all the back to 1987 as Dragon Warrior :D

Also, have you played Lufia Curse of the sinistrals?? Gimme the breakdown on it if you have!

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
well, I mean the "johns" complaining about characters that got this all rolling. we've all been there though. I just overreacted based on my experience with vts :\

'sall good

I remember going in for dragon warrior 2/3 with my friend and we were five bucks short, but the lady at kmart gave it to us anyway.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
well, I mean the "johns" complaining about characters that got this all rolling. we've all been there though. I just overreacted based on my experience with vts :\

'sall good

I remember going in for dragon warrior 2/3 with my friend and we were five bucks short, but the lady at kmart gave it to us anyway.
Wow...that's a nice lady. It's no wonder K-Mart went under :D

j00t

Smash Champion
I don't think Johns and being emo is the same thing, but yeah, I feel you bro.

@ Joot, I wanna play it! I loved DQ8, and I have loved the series all the back to 1987 as Dragon Warrior :D

Also, have you played Lufia Curse of the sinistrals?? Gimme the breakdown on it if you have!
Naw, I haven't. They aborted the story from what I hear.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, for our ARK III tournament, can as many of you guys as possible bring consoles/setups? I heavily encourage everyone bring a TV with their setup, but if you just want to bring a console, we probably have a CRT to hook it up to. The big thing is that we will have Wiis/Gamecubes to play the games on, but we'll need more if we're expecting a large turnout (which hopefully we are) and also I would like to have extra stations for people to play casuals on during the tournament if that's possible. Thanks guys!

EDIT: Also, you guys mind going over the Smash rules to see if they're right and letting me know the tournament standard rules for 2v2 teams? Thanks.

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
Anyone smashing this weekend?

PS: Clay if tht gamecon thing is soon wanna team.? ...I am pretty good at C-sticking

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Anyone smashing this weekend?

PS: Clay if tht gamecon thing is soon wanna team.? ...I am pretty good at C-sticking
LOL where is the "like" button when you need it?? :/

Awesome you guys will rock it out, but look out for Arby/VTS in finals!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
idk last set with you and saberguy was a close call

might be a fun tournament and yeah chamberlin i'm dumb with months lol
Naw dude you and Arby play together legitimately, and you know how the other plays and stuff. Ya'll are a good team :)

Vts

Smash Champion
Naw dude you and Arby play together legitimately, and you know how the other plays and stuff. Ya'll are a good team :)
until u take 1 of us out and then we blow :S

can't believe we lost to joot and his teammate that one time ><

next time arby we will win!

and i won't choke and screw up an early sopo change grab on fox

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
LOl not really when we are in way better shape physically then almost all other teams =)

Vts

Smash Champion
So guess saberguy and g.vice are a team also

man pretty stacked tournament with these teams so far

yoshiman hurry and ask to team with iori or jack!

:)

just requested off for both tournaments also next weekend i'm off so we can go to memphis tournament if you want.

might have to drive back saturday night though cus idk if i work sunday or not.

also smash tonight?

or just tomorrow sometime cus i'm hungry for some melee!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So guess saberguy and g.vice are a team also

man pretty stacked tournament with these teams so far

yoshiman hurry and ask to team with iori or jack!

:)

just requested off for both tournaments also next weekend i'm off so we can go to memphis tournament if you want.

might have to drive back saturday night though cus idk if i work sunday or not.

also smash tonight?

or just tomorrow sometime cus i'm hungry for some melee!
That depends on whether or not I get to go...I have to work every weekend of the month save one, so I don't know what's up with it or not.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I've been trying to get a hold of you guys but you don't believe in answering phones :/. Use Arby's phone
This man speaks the truth. Yoshi man is the ONLY person out of you all who sees a ringing phone and thinks of answering it. Besides Ace. And VTS.

OKAY. so I'm saying Arby you don't answer your phone.

There I said it. *salt

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
This man speaks the truth. Yoshi man is the ONLY person out of you all who sees a ringing phone and thinks of answering it. Besides Ace. And VTS.

OKAY. so I'm saying Arby you don't answer your phone.

There I said it. *salt
I answer when I see it usually. most of the time I'm away from phone/sleeping or listening to music and inattentive.

/johns

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
man, vice, I'm watching the stuff from a couple nights ago, and you become such a better player as the night goes on. vts went emo again today, and I don't know what to tell him. what did you do to regain your focus/confidence/whatever?

it was kind of a good thing because vts' falcon tech skill got too pro instead :D

im up for some smash
do you want to come over until will and I go play with the others? you'd need to find transportation :\

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
man, vice, I'm watching the stuff from a couple nights ago, and you become such a better player as the night goes on. vts went emo again today, and I don't know what to tell him. what did you do to regain your focus/confidence/whatever?

it was kind of a good thing because vts' falcon tech skill got too pro instead :D

do you want to come over until will and I go play with the others? you'd need to find transportation :\
sure what time are you guys leaving?

btw should i try "Tales of Symphonia" ?

Top Bottom