• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
I think the killing point for me was when someone came in and asked what it was about and I told him it's mostly someone explaining something to the main character as the camera slowly pans across his emotionless face.

And while I was describing this, the camera slowly started panning across Hei's face while some redhead was explaining something.

Vts

Smash Champion
I think the killing point for me was when someone came in and asked what it was about and I told him it's mostly someone explaining something to the main character as the camera slowly pans across his emotionless face.

And while I was describing this, the camera slowly started panning across Hei's face while some redhead was explaining something.
seif details to go give plasma please.

like address rules and other ****.

also at new house and just set up computer woot!

to bad external hd's power cord is charging my fan to blow up bed

BunBun

Smash Master

pools i got 2nd seed beat everyone but chad took him to 3rd match.

first bracket match was ambix 2-0 him, the kyo (last hit win game 3), then iori where i lose baddly, then moogle in losers who went peach first match (idk how i won) then 2nd match FoD and beat me... finally match first stock start off with a combo on him just to airdodge off at 0%, 2nd life i kill moogle and then he kills me, 3rd stock do little damage to moogle then fall off fairing, my 1 stock to his 3, so kill him w/o taking dmg, then pull a cool combo to get 3rd stock gone, then nana dies and i'm around death % and i get off a combo and win it.

**** was so hype (well for me) then get 2-0 by nite , gg i sucked it up lol <3

also more importantly Bunbun 3 stocked iori's mewtwo in tournament :D.
Heh, and thanks to your coaching, I didn't get completely ***** by his falcon

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
seif details to go give plasma please.

like address rules and other ****.

also at new house and just set up computer woot!

to bad external hd's power cord is charging my fan to blow up bed
It's at

6227 Colonel Glenn Road,
Little Rock -
(501) 565-6275

Right beside the Taco Bell, like two miles from my house.

What you need is:

Proof of address (ie something with your name and your address on it, like a bill, letter, junk mail, etc)
Social Security Card
Driver's License

It'll take 3 hours + your first time because you have to get a check up and urine scan before hand, so bring an iPod, DS or whatever to keep yourself busy.

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
I can swing by and pick u up anden and we can stop by the dorms a little later so we can team ....

BunBun

Smash Master
Proof of address (ie something with your name and your address on it, like a bill, letter, junk mail, etc)
Social Security Card
Driver's License

It'll take 3 hours + your first time because you have to get a check up and urine scan before hand, so bring an iPod, DS or whatever to keep yourself busy.
I didn't realize that a background check and drug test was required to play a vidja game.

Well, who knows if I'd pass the background check xD

I also started a MAL:
www.myanimelist.net/profile/BunOne

Only gotten to G so far =(

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
Good times Yoshi, Arby, VTS, and ACE. All I can say is watch out, cause it's coming back to me and it feels so good. ^_^ Can't wait to play you guys some more. Vice and Chamberlin, we gotta get together and see what's good.

I'm on a mission LOL.

Nite

Smash Champion
I like how you type in the Azen color text. Only thing missing is the
and the faces he makes before every post. Lol.

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
LOL My Ganon is rubbish in comparison to yours man. So I decided to exclude him from my tier. I just figured something out with Jigglypuff... about ten minutes ago and I'm not even playing the game! Going to be nasty at the next smash gathering.

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
LOL My Ganon is rubbish in comparison to yours man. So I decided to exclude him from my tier. I just figured something out with Jigglypuff... about ten minutes ago and I'm not even playing the game! Going to be nasty at the next smash gathering.

sorry for error repeat post

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Chamberlin Tier List:

Fox
Shiek
Marth
Falco
Ganon
Captain Falcon
Dr. Mario
Zelda
Ehhh...your CF and Ganon are pretty close, but overall I'd say ganon since your CF is only proficient at dittos lol

G.Vice Tier List
--------------------

Ganon
Captain Falcon
Fox
Game and Watch
Link
Luigi
Falco

...such a sad list T.T

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I'm finishing your video, Vice. The trip to Memphis and smashfest yesterday put things on hold :( I have some half-formed questions.

If I'm at my best with each character, winning potential is:
Marth
Fox
Falcon

Fox is ez mode though

My Sheik and Ganon beat VTS' ICs yesterday, so they are obviously next in line. No one else begins to matter.

no johns vts. I will admit your zelda has beaten every single one of my characters

Top Bottom