• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
Hey there guys.
My 'rents split.
I'm gonna be livin' in Norman, OK for the school year, and my mom lives in fayetteville, so i'm prolly gonna be chillin there for the summer.
I haven't been playing at all lately cause of my manic stress/depression cause the events, but i'm starting to play again, and i'm so rusty i can barely l-cancel.
But w/e guys.
Sorry I never really got to say goodbye, but let it be known that i'm forever in your debt for being the first group of smashers to actually talk to me and play the game with me, and I think its really awesome that you guys helped me improve so much.
I'll end this wall of text by saying Thanks, I'm back, and I look forward to seeing you guys at a random tourney or something and playin' some friendlies.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Hey there guys.
My 'rents split.
I'm gonna be livin' in Norman, OK for the school year, and my mom lives in fayetteville, so i'm prolly gonna be chillin there for the summer.
I haven't been playing at all lately cause of my manic stress/depression cause the events, but i'm starting to play again, and i'm so rusty i can barely l-cancel.
But w/e guys.
Sorry I never really got to say goodbye, but let it be known that i'm forever in your debt for being the first group of smashers to actually talk to me and play the game with me, and I think its really awesome that you guys helped me improve so much.
I'll end this wall of text by saying Thanks, I'm back, and I look forward to seeing you guys at a random tourney or something and playin' some friendlies.
Ill have to give you a call when I am in Fayetteville visiting my cousin, I'd be down for some smash.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I have two hours left to watch. What do you want the credits to say?
Dedicate it to NES Noob, be sure to put in "RIP NES Noob" at some point. Give a shoutout to all the members of the crew, as well as yoshiman, and some of the other midsouthers we're close to(Iori, Chad, J00t, IHSB)

And a special thanks to Arbustos. And have the ending say "God Bless."

Thanks alot dude! I'm stoked and excited about it. Things looking to be pretty decent?

*edit

MCSR, I'm sorry about your parents splitting. That's a bad situation for anyone to be put in. Keep your head up, do what's right. I'll keep you in my prayers buddy. Maybe I'll see you when you're older, and you'll own me at smash then :)

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
Dedicate it to NES Noob, be sure to put in "RIP NES Noob" at some point. Give a shoutout to all the members of the crew, as well as yoshiman, and some of the other midsouthers we're close to(Iori, Chad, J00t, IHSB)

And a special thanks to Arbustos. And have the ending say "God Bless."

Thanks alot dude! I'm stoked and excited about it. Things looking to be pretty decent?

*edit

MCSR, I'm sorry about your parents splitting. That's a bad situation for anyone to be put in. Keep your head up, do what's right. I'll keep you in my prayers buddy. Maybe I'll see you when you're older, and you'll own me at smash then :)
Thanks, man.
Maybe, thats a long way off.
But I'll look forward to it nonetheless.

Vts

Smash Champion
omg anden its been so long!

i'll have to catch up with you soon :).

arby and yoshi we might be leaving later today to head over to jacks for iori's b-day.

gotta get oil changed then we will head that way.

so leave here around 5-6pm .

also my exteel account name is Vexum

i'll get on later and play.

Handorin

Smash Hero
VTS- You guys are coming over today? When are you leaving?

If it's today, I'll try to swing by so I can see you again before I'm gone for a couple years.

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
Hey, Anden its me ACE....do you still live at the same house near the base in Jville? How was the navy? I am still stuck here lol

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
WOOT! I have finally beat VTS at SSBB I'm so happy even though he doesn't play it. He still beat me at gamecon 09.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
WOOT! I have finally beat VTS at SSBB I'm so happy even though he doesn't play it. He still beat me at gamecon 09.
woot, Brawl, so fun. I could probably beat most Smashers in AR at Soul Caliber 3, but you don't see me bragging about it.... ;)

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
Anden do you wanna play today? Maybe we can swing by G. Vice and Chambers place and we can all smash...I can pick u up if you need a ride since we dont live that far from each other.

Anden just PM me your number....

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
I know you guys are having fun discussing gaming and everything, but have any of you listened to The Protomen?
Their music is basically a narrative rock opera telling a warped version of the MegaMan plot.
Check 'em out.

Vts

Smash Champion
24-man free tournament for Iori's birthday thing

VTS beat Ambix and Moogle; got 4th; all ICs. He can elaborate.

pools i got 2nd seed beat everyone but chad took him to 3rd match.

first bracket match was ambix 2-0 him, the kyo (last hit win game 3), then iori where i lose baddly, then moogle in losers who went peach first match (idk how i won) then 2nd match FoD and beat me... finally match first stock start off with a combo on him just to airdodge off at 0%, 2nd life i kill moogle and then he kills me, 3rd stock do little damage to moogle then fall off fairing, my 1 stock to his 3, so kill him w/o taking dmg, then pull a cool combo to get 3rd stock gone, then nana dies and i'm around death % and i get off a combo and win it.

**** was so hype (well for me) then get 2-0 by nite , gg i sucked it up lol <3

also more importantly Bunbun 3 stocked iori's mewtwo in tournament :D.

Top Bottom