• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
finally did it.... i made a facebook lol.

and smash tomorrow some time
ABOUT FRIGGIN' TIME!!!

And yeah, I'll give you a holler when it's good for me to smash. And if you want we can go get those UALR scrubs hehe jk jk

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Well, we couldn't really do late Saturday night, so we figured we'd have something here instead. With no Arkansas and Pound taking all the people away, it could be lonely times in Memphis... T_T

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
after examining the central arkansas transit, it seems we could get a ride from ualr to the bus station in the river market and then transfer to another bus which would take us to the k-mart by your apartment. we could do this to get there, but then we'd need a way back if it were after 8 when the buses stop running.

just a thought

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Nuuuu!
Don't make it this weekend!
I won't be able to come, cause I'm visiting family in OK.
Maybe you can just catch the next one? :x

cuz regardless I'll be out of town NEXT weekend, so any postponing would just make it the weekend after next. Besides if we carry on this weekend, it'd be right on track as if we had postponed it further...I hope that makes sense x.x

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Right now I am trying to get a dazzle to post some melee videos when i get one i will post, if anyone wants to meet when I get one pm or post. So yeah whats gonig on with everyone else?

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Anyone need help making a website i can help alot check out my website

brawlrevolution.webs.com
I dont have a job yet(not old enough) , nor am I old enough to buy the domain name sorry.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Anyone need help making a website i can help alot check out my website

brawlrevolution.webs.com
I dont have a job yet(not old enough) , nor am I old enough to buy the domain name sorry.
I question is.... did you use webs' GUI to make it or did you program it all yourself?
If you programed it all yourself then I am impressed.

I am currently teaching myself to program Python, xHTML, and CSS.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
well, i've devoted equal time to sleep and pound so now i'll start working on the vid. i did upload the money match though, although it seems i'll need new tapes :\ (quality is janky sometimes)

cell: 501-276-3269

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I definitely tried to make one with your quote box, but I may just have to do it like you have yours there.

Also, Arby is uploading new Arkansas content soon, so you can maybe see mediocre ganon combos :D

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
I question is.... did you use webs' GUI to make it or did you program it all yourself?
If you programed it all yourself then I am impressed.

I am currently teaching myself to program Python, xHTML, and CSS.
I used webs, if I did make it myself it would have the melee cast squaring off with the brawl cast.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I used webs, if I did make it myself it would have the melee cast squaring off with the brawl cast.
Melee cast would dominate since the brawl cast can't dashdance, L-cancel, air-dodge right, or use wavedash tricksies.

Melee ganon > brawl's entire cast

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure Metaknight would destroy Ganon, sadly. :(

I'm being serious, Metaknight moves 20x faster than Ganon and can combo the **** out of the Melee cast due to hitstun.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Metaknight would destroy Ganon, sadly. :(

I'm being serious, Metaknight moves 20x faster than Ganon and can combo the **** out of the Melee cast due to hitstun.
Well...I failed to think about the hitstun thing, so I must sadly reconsider my opinion. I know melee ganon would at least be able to do better that brawl ganon...that's a horrible match :(

maybe not, hitstun is too gay on brawl ;-;

j00t

Smash Champion
yay my quote in your sig looks awesome :D

I wonder how Metaknight vs. Melee Fox would do...

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
yay my quote in your sig looks awesome :D

I wonder how Metaknight vs. Melee Fox would do...
come on vs. COME?

metaknight would probably be like a better puff against fox. easy gimps, probable death combos from anywhere on the stage, and dead at 75. oh, nado would be a ***** :\

Top Bottom