• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Melee Fox could dominate the entire Brawl cast (with only a little advantage over MK). I'm sorry, but jump-cancelable shines, dash-dancing, wavedashing, and l-canceling is just too much for them to handle. He's just too fast and kills too easy, even for MK.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
If MK retained his broken barlw shield mechanics, though, would Fox even be able to pressure his shield at all?
Perhaps falco would stand a better chance? Seeing as how he can SHL camp, as well as drill shine pressure without the fear of getting grabbed afterwards, that may help put him at a more advantageous circumstance than fox.

and yeah J00t, it really does ^~^

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Melee cast would dominate since the brawl cast can't dashdance, L-cancel, air-dodge right, or use wavedash tricksies.

Melee ganon > brawl's entire cast
brawl can dashdance, the air-dodge is used differently than in melee but is still useful wavedash and l-cancel you got me there and no melee ganon is not that great fox owns all

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
thanks for proving my point also i want to play someone in melee, brawl will have to wait until i get a new wii

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
say it to my face and let me terribad ganon show you what it can do with a bad person playing him!

and yeah that was zane

a very sexy asian ;D
ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk(Akward intention) but i can beat him if i played melee alot more like i am now and as long as its not a ffa i do alot better in 1v1s

G. Vice

Smash Lord
ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk(Akward intention) but i can beat him if i played melee alot more like i am now and as long as its not a ffa i do alot better in 1v1s
I will beat you with Pichu. Bringggg it sonny.

G. Vice

Smash Lord

its a sony :D

i still would bet on iori with ness vs chamberlins fox :psycho:

hell i'll bet iori's IC vs chamberlins fox , saddly he is better IC play than i

but one day i will win the biweeklies!

when i can get off of work ><
Iori's good and all, but Clay tends to put IC's to work. I dunno though, Iori does have that unique ability to get in your head and make you play dumber than you normally would, so it's a possibility that it would happen with Arkansas' finest as well x.x...I dunno it needs to happen so I can see. Iori come visit us <3

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
ok g. vice ill try to come to the next bi-weekly btw when is

but right now a friend of mine is borrowing my melee so i might probably suck now

G. Vice

Smash Lord
ok g. vice ill try to come to the next bi-weekly btw when is

but right now a friend of mine is borrowing my melee so i might probably suck now
no johns, we rarely play between smash fests these days. But as far as the date, I'm not exactly sure. I wish actual people that lived close would come and we could play on a more regular basis, but as things are they have no transportation and me and Chams are usually pretty busy. P-90x is quite demanding at times lol.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Iori can win against me with any character, this is true. But, not all the time. I dunno if you've seen me play Fox vs Jack's Samus, but it's even worst and I think he's in my head even more. I'll get you out of there eventually Jack... Oh I'll get you out.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Iori can win against me with any character, this is true. But, not all the time. I dunno if you've seen me play Fox vs Jack's Samus, but it's even worst and I think he's in my head even more. I'll get you out of there eventually Jack... Oh I'll get you out.
I wish I got to play Jack enough where he would get in my head T_T

as well as Iori and Chad. The only persons to have ever been in my head was Shogun, who could somehow make me do exactly what he wanted to, and Chamberlin. Don't get cozy up there Clay, cause you know I'm picking it up >:O

Vts

Smash Champion
I'm in!!!!!!!!!! Arbustos might want to go as well, if that's alright with you?

let me double check with chad and jack if thats cool then yeah and i plan to leave here in like 3-4 hours but got to run to airforce base and talk to recruiter soon and wash some pants lol.

but let me call them right fast and make sure its cool.

edit- yeah its cool.

so get ready

G. Vice

Smash Lord
hm

if yoshiman is willing to give up more than 4 hours to this game, who am i to say no?
If you're gonna play -Chad-, IHSB, and the rest of the Alabamians such as J00t/Moogle...then prepare for a beating that the likes of Poor little Vicey could never inflict :(

G. Vice

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter, just prepare for the mindset of losing buddy :(

They are all too good with all of their cast.

j00t

Smash Champion
That was really mean :/

Come with the mindset of winning and getting better, and having a good time. If you think you're gonna lose then you will lose.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America

They are all too good with all of their cast.
What kind of Arkansas smasher/friend are you? :smiliegor You shouldn't just tell people that they will lose and always lose. There is bound to be someone there that I have a chance of beating. And on top of that , I am much better than I was at the bi-weekly.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
What kind of Arkansas smasher/friend are you? :smiliegor You shouldn't just tell people that they will lose and always lose. There is bound to be someone there that I have a chance of beating. And on top of that , I am much better than I was at the bi-weekly.
I wasn't trying to be mean, I guess I just don't want someone who told me that they hate losing as much as you have to be disappointed. And no offense buddy, I don't think that playing and practicing tech skill in your room instead of playing against us is gonna make you so much better that you go from losing to the likes of myself, to beating Chad, IHSB, j00t, and Moogle... still though much <3 and have fun with it

and j00t don't hate me, I really was trying to protect him. I promise! ;-;

Top Bottom