• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
most likely we will have something going on wednesday. so you should totally come wednesday. And then go to the tournament. And then Enter

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
I can get u aaven i wouldnt mind the 5 but its kinda out the way and im not getting many hours until after the holidays. But i can get u.

Also im sure i can hangout wednesday and spend the night if i dont work thursday :) i will call u today to hangout!

:phone:

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
So it looks like I can't come today because I have to get my Christmas shopping done before the weekend because I haven't got anyone in my family anything yet. Derp.

If you guys are doing anything Wednesday/tomorrow let me know, and also Kevin I'll definitely be there Thursday I'm getting a ride from one of my family members that day, I just hope there's something going on Wednesday so I don't get a little rust on me before Thursday. xD

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Hey Rob, I have someone willing to drop me off at the tourney tomorrow but would you be able to give me a ride back home afterwards?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hey guys. I guess a slight update.

I'll be in Queen Creek (by Mesa) from the 23rd-28th.
I am visiting family, though, so I'm not sure which day I'd be free if ppl wanted to play.
I'll try and update this thread or txt someone when I get confirmed days.

I'll also be in Tuscon from the 31st-2nd.
Pretty sure I'm gonna be free on the 1st. I'd be down for a new years smashfest :)

210 324 4295 (I can text)
I wanna play AZ badddddd <3

k9.

Smash Ace
@Duffy, hey man i hope you come to a smashfest or an tourney soon it would be nice to see you again!

@Nike hope to see you at the tourney.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
lol, K9, Nike said he is not getting here until Friday so he will not be going to the tournament.

I would totally be willing to brawl with you Nike, but I am leaving on the 24th to go to Cali, and I will not be back until the night of January 1st. I am guessing with you coming into AZ on the 23rd though, you probably will not be able to play on that same day :(.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I'm so excited to play Nike!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

We haven't played since WHOBO 3, which was all the way back in March. It's time for a long, overdue rematch. :)

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! I need to get some last minute christmas shopping done, but after that I will try to set something up. I will get back to you.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Thank you so much everyone for having the smashfest last night.
I know brawl's the LAST thing you wanna do the day after a tourney lol.
It was awesome to meet everyone from Phoenix. This scene is mad legit <3

There's like... over 30 videos lol. Can't upload them til I get home, which is right before Apex.

Zenix

Smash Rookie
@Everybody: Nice Job at the tournament everyone! everybody seem to have gotten a lot better and props to AirVolt's Marth, you've Improved a lot man I look forward to playing you again!

@Nike: yo man thanks a lot for the Marth advice and the great games!

Happy Hanukkah you adorable people!

Aaven: you are so legit for liking soul eater!! It was such a fun show

Yo Nike, I am in Queen Creek right now, what streets you at? It sucks that I don't have a wii though =(

One more thing - If anyone can find the tournament results to Devastation that would be great. Does anyone remember all the people who made it into the final bracket and whether AZ played AZ in anything? (Other than Kira and I in two sets)

k9.

Smash Ace
@Chris here is Nikes number (210)-324-4295. I can't find the results for devistation, i was looking for it yesterday.

Also the top 8 that made it out was,

1Darklink
2KiraFlax
3Zero
4Darkshifter
5K9
8Taj

I can't remember the rest

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
happy holidays.

i don't say merry christmas cuase of our jew smasher. ***** runining christmas for everyone. fff you chris!

<3

cloudfox was one of the people who made it out
and some jiggs user also.

Hykan

Smash Rookie
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! I've decided to come out of lurking and I'd like to improve myself amongst the competitive scene in AZ. I figured no better place to start than right here. I've been smashing for years, but I've never had the courage to get into the competitive scene. I may be a little late now, but I'd still like to join in regardless. I've been keeping an eye on AZ tournaments, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to join the next one that I'm eligible for. I hope to have plenty of fun and to make some good friends interested in Smash here in AZ!

k9.

Smash Ace
@Hykan That is soooooo tight dude i can't wait to see you come out!

@Duffy I talked to cloudfox at devistation and he said he is done with brawl, and is now playing mvc3.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Welcome hykan! Just in time for the mk ban :p! The next tourney will be in tucson jan 7th. We will be discussing carpools and whos willing to go as it comes up. Hope to see u soon :)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
So today at Jcpenney we had a huge clearance sale and i worked before store opened. We had alot of stocking stuffers go on sale for really low prices! I got me a $20 tiny loud speaker for $2! The speaker has a full 360 sound built to it! Really good quality. Also got me some $20 earphones for $2 that has 3 different colored lights on them that blink to the beat of the music Im playing! Love these earphones :)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Maybe if more ppl go

Also I was talking to Kevin about who will be going with who to Tucson and what the carpools are. Right now I have:

Mesa#1 (4/5?)
Kurtis
Anjila
Chris
Alex

Scottsdale/Tempe#2 (3/6?)
Kevin
Steven
Aaven

Mesa#3 (1/5?)
Bryce

Phx/Tempe#4 (1/3-1/4) Depending on how much equipment I bring.
Robert

We are seeing who is closer to who to help picking people up also who needs people more due to lame gas milage. These are the people that are pending and will update once I get their answers

K9
Yummy
Zenix
Hykan
Slim Lenny
(a friend of lennys)
Moo
Noctournez

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
would u be picking up k9 to meet people at az mills? also im finding out if noctournez, lenny and his friend are coming so i can take them since they live more on the west side of phx.

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
yea i can take shawn to az miils too if he wants, Happy birthday Aaven !

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Thanks for the Birthday wishes peeps, it was a damn good one this year. Got my second tattoo, it looks so tight.

Tucson tourney's going to be hype.

Top Bottom