• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
with such inconsistent participation, doubles is wack for me cuz I can't get a static partner.

actually I'd really like to start doing doubles regularly if I could team with Smiley but idk if he (you if you're reading this) will team with Lance

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Yummy i was calling u alot and texting u to come to the smashfest Friday. Also that chick at burger king she showed up on my friends i may know on Facebook freakin crazy! Hahaha shes really cute!

:phone:

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Smiley u should have seen my g&w in double :) kurtis and i was kicking k9 and kiras *** Haha. Even their mains Hahahaha so fun.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Hehehe i make him look like god tier :)

also that old 2010 tier list shows 4 other s tiers. And it only goes down to c tier. I would love to see an updated one

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I'm not that really great at doubles. Which is odd because G&W is like the best at doubles. I guess I just don't practice it enough.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I used to be so sick at doubles. I'm weird. Since i've gotten here i've become smarter but technically i've gotten worse (except Peach). I don't powershield anymore, kill myself even more, and make a lot of mistakes. I dunno why it happened. It is, what it is though, I haven't been practicing lately though, but i'm gonna start getting ready for NYTE soon. I can't play with Lance anymore so all I've got now are smashfests.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
marvel v capcom3 is way worse than brawl. 1 hit your dead at high level gameplay unless you mess up your combo. sounds like some party game mode

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Its as simple as pressing 1 2 3 1 2 3. Mvc2 is way better. See the freaking chip dmg? Its as much as a normal hit! And the lame *** bouncing that last forever just so u can keep being combo? Like i always say Ur being comboed longer than you actually get to play -_- Wtf an x factor as well? Its like a lame blue shell in Mario kart. If Ur losing then u deserve to lose and not have a chance to come back.

Kevin Whats Ur number?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
there are a lot of groups assuming authority over giving a 'game of the year' award

None of them will take into account your personal enjoyment so none of them really mean anything.
But tbh, if you're going objectively by what has been given the most detailed structure in story, design, gameplay, etc. then Skyrim probably should win ;) if only as recognition for the developer

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Derp <3 i would have liked zelda to win since its a whole new way of playing the game that we have seen but only if it had came out a year after or later than skyrim :( skyrim is so amazing and has already been winning many awards before game of the year already.

Jane

Smash Hero
None of them will take into account your personal enjoyment so none of them really mean anything.
this is true with all forms of art. Ultimately it comes down to each individual's response. Award ceremonies do have a place though, in figuring out what the overall consensus is.

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
this is true with all forms of art. Ultimately it comes down to each individual's response. Award ceremonies do have a place though, in figuring out what the overall consensus is.
deepest thing ive ever seen you say

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Hey, does anyone want to do me a favor and call K9 and tell him to call me? He had something important to ask me, but I told him I would call him back in a few minutes. However, a couple minutes later my phone screen breaks completely (it was already somewhat broken before), and so I can't call anyone on it now. All I can do until I bring it in is receive calls.

Edit: Nevermind, I was able to get a hold of him!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Assuming I do make it on Thursday, I will reach higher levels of sadness is anyone else from Tucson can't come.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Aaven can you ask rob to pick you up again. My joblessness means no money and gas is gunna be gay... unless you have $5 gas money?

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
If ROB could pick me up again that would be great but I understand gas fees and everything, I don't know what I can do just yet money-wise.

I'll try to see if I can get $5 because I'd like to chill with you guys again and get some more practice before Thursday.

Top Bottom