• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
My Ex step sister comes and knocks on my room as I was sick as frick. She says hey you going to the store right? im like wha. shes like thats what dad said. My dads all like yep hes going with bridget (thats her name) I LUCKED OUT! cause steven acctually had to go instead. and he and Bridget come back an hour and a half later and Comes to me in the kitchen saying When you clean the kitchen ill start making dinner..... move everything off the counter including, microwave, blender, cutting board, small oven thing, Ect. Take a bucket of hot water and clean the counters, wipe down inside/outside of fridge, stove, and big oven (thing) ect. and then "uh I think your brother needs some help with stuff(groceries)." As I walk to the door my dad is all like "yup" In the most gayest looking face possible (well most annoying looking)I go outside and my brother has a face on him that pretty much says "IM PISSED OFF!" btw no help on putting in the groceries except by steven. She then says clean the kitchen at least four times while we put away groceries. "clean the kitchen cause i have to get up really early in the morning" as im cleaning shes says clean dishes and take out the trash so when im done taking out trash i spend a bit in my room taking off shoes, shes all like i dont see the dishes done like i asked (btw I HATE DISHES MORE THAN ANYTHING!). (ALSO ANOTHER THING MY DISH WASHER BROKE YESTERDAY WITH OUT EVEN BEING TURNED ON OR TOUCHED ***** ****!!!!!!) after i do that the spegetti she was cooking boiled over and waters going everywhere and i do some smart stuff instead of letting it boil over some more while lowering the heat I put another burner on lower heat and put it on there. She then comes and complains and gets mad. and is all like just go away ill take care of it. And then shes all like "Steven you forgot to remind me to get the beer" and my brother is all like "You forgot to remind me to remind you to get it" I was like NIGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. After that Im still sick and went to my room to lay down got up later and all spegeti is gone. BTW I can Stand A LOT of stuff and at this point is was still doing fine, but then I looked in the sink........ And it pushed me over the edge. what I saw made everyone hear me LOUD AS FRICK. What I saw was the worst possible thing to happen ever. A BOAT LOAD of dirty dishes!!!!!!!!! My Dad is all like do them because 6 in the mornin comes early (reffering to hes gunna wake me up at six to do it if i dont.) I said Im done and went off with out doing them.

Remember she is some stranger that came to our house about 6 days ago while my dad was on a bussiness trip becuse she lost her job.

My dad came back 2 days ago and shes been the same way all through.

Also she has no kids so she does this to a lot of people.

I never once talked back to her btw always had my nice guy voice on the whole time. trust me it was sooooooooo hard to do.

Definately planning to move out VERY SOON. Btw stuff like this happends everyday. even with out her here and just my dad.

Also I dont hate this person i dont hate anybody. I just want to brutally murder her thats all. Is that alright.

Last thing, dont even ask about the other 5 days with her here.......... I dont feel like writing a 16 page paper on her bull crap garbage face evil annoying white slender dumb stupid horribly *****y *****.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
You guys have to be at kevins to know how this chick is. She got on my nerves when i was there! I dont talk much and dont have any thing bad to say about ppl so its alot if i even have something to say about her! Hope everything works out for you kevin and steven! . :(

:phone:

Jane

Smash Hero
I've gone somewhat through something like you, kira. When I go visit my dad during winter/summer break, I was always geting into it with my step mom over retrded **** just because she's a negative *** person that hates me and my brother (mostly my bro). What you need to do is sit down with your dad, without her there, and have a serious talk with him. Tell him how you feel. In my case, I had to tell my dad that this ***** was stepping over the line as far as things she expected of me, and that I wanted her to back the **** up off me.

Now, this talk wasn't the sole situation that changed everything, but it was the beginning of the end. So talk to your dad but don't get impatient. But then next time she pulls some bull**** tell your dad "see? She did so and so". Now you may feel like you're a "tattletale", but when you're living under someone elses roof, that is how you have to go about things if you want change without negatively affecting everyone by pulling some gung-ho ****. It may take a while, but yeah, that's how I did it. Now, whenever I go over to my dads, we literally ignore each other the whole time. Like, we exchange a maximum of ten words the whole time I'm over there. She's still a dumb ***** but now we don't interact so its all good.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Ok so about a block away from my place is that chinese cultural center where they have a ranch market. Inside of it they have a little resturant and i have to say its way better than any other place in portions and cost! Ill take a pic of it! Mmmm oh and theres asian chicks and milfs oh yeah!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hi Arizona. I'm gonna be here for Christmas break. From like the 22nd to the 2nd of January, seeing a bunch of family. I think most of the time I'm gonna be in Queen Creek (by Mesa I think) but I'm also gonna be in Tuscon on the 31st to see the UofA/ASU game.

Was wondering if anything was happening or if anyone wanted to brawl while I'm out here lol. I roomed with Dark Shifter/Axe/Taj back in Pound4 :)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Hello Nike are you black? Just asking :p we will be having a tournament in mesa on the 22nd i believe but we always get together on fridays and weekends. Also Im goin to start bringing guitar hero when we meet up guys. Only 1 guitar but will get another soon and some drums. **** mics! :p

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Well Im sure we will still get together that Friday or weekend to hangout also the other half of the scene is in Tucson since Ur going down there.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!! SHESS GOOOOOONE!!!!

She left the cat liter box(yeah she brought a cat.)

Also my grandma said Nigga today. I was like

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
About something else. it was tight. what type of PR should we have??? i recommend mascots. from kellogs cereal all the way to uncle ben's rice to even cernal sanders

btw rob she went back to her house. she will prob be back in the next coule of days

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hi Arizona. I'm gonna be here for Christmas break. From like the 22nd to the 2nd of January, seeing a bunch of family.
Haha that's awesome, I'll be visiting my family who lives in San Antonio on the exact same dates you listed!! :)

Also, I think you're the first San Antonian-Phonecian I know of, so it's pretty insane that you're also a Brawl player. :D Hopefully I can run into you some day. :3

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
**** mics! :p
Just cuz you can't sing like Derp ;)

also
About something else. it was tight. what type of PR should we have??? i recommend mascots. from kellogs cereal all the way to uncle ben's rice to even cernal sanders

btw rob she went back to her house. she will prob be back in the next coule of days
from kellogs cereal all the way to uncle ben's rice to even cernal sanders
:rolleyes:

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Mmmmm im liking toy story!

Also derp you can buy the mic since u maybe the only 1 singing -_-

and **** you rave! Youre freaking lame! We should hangout this weekend not your gf! :(

Anjila

Smash Cadet
No anime or Pokémon PR suggestions, plox. Plenty of those already. Besides, we already have a purdy Pokémon one. :cool:

I'm coo' with the cereal mascots idea. DIBS ON TOUCAN SAM! ... If I'm, y'know, even on the PR this time.

And with that...

Rock Band > Guitar Hero

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I should be studying for my Differential Equations final which is in about 3 hours...but I can't get myself away from the computer screen. :(

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Hi Arizona. I'm gonna be here for Christmas break. From like the 22nd to the 2nd of January, seeing a bunch of family. I think most of the time I'm gonna be in Queen Creek (by Mesa I think) but I'm also gonna be in Tuscon on the 31st to see the UofA/ASU game.

Was wondering if anything was happening or if anyone wanted to brawl while I'm out here lol. I roomed with Dark Shifter/Axe/Taj back in Pound4 :)
I'm gonna miss meeting nike by one day ;(. I'm in AZ for 2 weeks but I'm staying with my mom who lives like 2 hours from phoenix so I only get to come down once, and thats already scheduled for the tourney.

It's cool knowing I'm not the absolute only smasher that vacations to Arizona though.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King

Coolness. Tucson should have a smashfest...

Or another deal at cortez's house like the last one

Ill mm you gdubs vs marth =)

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I have friends in Queen's Creek, so I know exactly where that is. I will be sure to host a smashfest while you are down.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
If it was toystory id be woody straight up! for cereal mascotts id be

Raisen bran

Rob you should be the Boo Berry guy your face always looks just like his LOL!!!!!! (the old version where he has no facial expression)

Also

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Chris is automaticly lucky charms for shortness, greed, and favorite color greenness, and always winning and getting away with the pot of gold from us children

Nike.

Smash Hero
Oh man lol.
I was born in Phoenix, moved to TX when I was 5 and been there since.
Go to Arizona alot tho, since I have family/friends all over the state. It's like a second home x)

I'm coming with family to see family, though, so I'll prolly be stuck doing that most of the time (lol).
However, I'm in Tuscon from the 31st-2nd for sure. If you guys wanted to do a news years smashfest or something, I'd most likely be able to make it :)

Haha that's awesome, I'll be visiting my family who lives in San Antonio on the exact same dates you listed!! :)

Also, I think you're the first San Antonian-Phonecian I know of, so it's pretty insane that you're also a Brawl player. :D Hopefully I can run into you some day. :3
You should let the SA thread know. We have alot of smashfests or get togethers.

Ill mm you gdubs vs marth =)
I'm down :)
If I get to meet everyone, I'd love to mm anybody from AZ.

Which reminds me.
WHERE YOU AT SILLY KYLE?!?
I'M GONNA STICK THE FALCHION BLADE UP DAT *** AND ALL OF AZ WILL TRASH YOU FOR YEARS.

I have friends in Queen's Creek, so I know exactly where that is. I will be sure to host a smashfest while you are down.
Oh, sweet. When I know for sure when I'm free in the area, I'll let you know, at least before I leave on the 22nd lol. I know for sure I'm spending Christmas there.

My number is 210 324 4295 (I txt) in case anyone needs it.
Hope to see everyone <3

Top Bottom