• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Ima have to look who boo berry is. Answer Ur phone Kevin >:( Also got my tags and plate so Im freaking down to start going to cali for some tournaments any weekend! :p smog and registration is so cheap and not as complicated cali makes it woooooooo! Ima miss my cali plates :(

:phone:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
all this PR talk made me forget we have an awesome black person one up still

damn if we didn't have anjila, we'd probably have some MS Paint garbage :laugh:

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Youre always going to be known as dark shifter yo. Its stuck with you now :) also yoshicant i hope i wont see you at 3:3p on friday :)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Im off today and tomorrow whos free? Kevin answer the phone -_- also reminder tomorrow burger king is having the free fries all day lets grub on them yo!

Anjila

Smash Cadet
damn if we didn't have anjila, we'd probably have some MS Paint garbage :laugh:
:grin:

also reminder tomorrow burger king is having the free fries all day lets grub on them yo!
Barf, I had their chicken sandwich on Veterans Day when they were discounted to only $1.11 all day. Worst piece of fast food ever :urg: The lettuce was practically yellow and the mayonnaise had begun to become viscous. It was obvious it'd been sitting under a heat lamp all day. But hopefully their free fries will be better.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Lol, anyone feel like giving me a ride to Gamer's Inn tomorrow for the Smashfest?

*Is a bum*

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I would but I have to go to my second interview tommorrow and stuff idk what going on.

also rob we should set up a time in jan to go to cali and attend

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I live in Scottsdale off of 60th & Thunderbird, 6041 E. Ludlow Drive is my actual address, I'm about 5 minutes away from PV Mall.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I live in Scottsdale off of 60th & Thunderbird, 6041 E. Ludlow Drive is my actual address, I'm about 5 minutes away from PV Mall.
Oh my, that is far. If you were able to meet halfway, then I think I could get a ride for you. Is there any chance for that?

Also, Ominous, It doesn't matter if you are late. I am expecting most people to be late anyways.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Oh my, that is far. If you were able to meet halfway, then I think I could get a ride for you. Is there any chance for that?

Also, Ominous, It doesn't matter if you are late. I am expecting most people to be late anyways.
Yeah, unfortunately I don't live close enough to any AZ members, my location sucks ;_;

Don't worry about it though, I guess I'll just get some Wifi training in and start looking for a way to get to the next tourney on the 22nd.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
For everyone who is going to the smashfest at Gamer's Inn today, could you please bring a setup, or just a TV or a Wii if you have one. If you do decide to bring one or the other, or both, then please post here and let me know so that I can organize these things. I don't want to have like...6 tvs, and 2 Wiis or something.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Wait...why? where in Cali? It is a 12 hour drive from here to LA without traffic. What is so important that would cause you to make such a long drive in a single day just for a few hours in Cali?

Unless you are flying, then that is more reasonable.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, can't make it to Gamer's Inn. I might come to the tournament. But it's not likely.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Damn Rob, that sucks =/

Good sh*t to everyone yesterday by the way, had a lot of fun. Sucked that Kevin and most of you guys had to leave at 10 though.

Top Bottom