• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Card games are probably one of the worst things that could happen to your wallet..

i didnt wanna be the first one to hate but now that yummy has taken the honors i'll go ahead and cosign.

fuuuuck card games lmao. what a great way to waste your money.
^ Pretty much this.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I did too.. Until those damned cards..

Nah I just quit because I hated my job, getting a new one though, should be starting next week, yay for money :p

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
aaven give me your number please.

ALSO BRYCE'S CAR POOL PLEASE LEAVE EARLY 10- 11AM AT THE LATEST PLEASE. WE NEED TO START THIS TOURNEY FAST BECAUSE WE HAVE TO LEAVE AT 9!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
This is science.

MtG ftw! <3
I love magic! thought nobody in the brawl scene played though...
if someone brings a deck to a tourney I'm down (magic or pokemon tcg)

Hey im just getting into Tcgs! i have to start somewhere. I was going to try magic first but ill just wait a bit longer **** looks too complicated for now. I like the whole deck building with pokemon and certain elements :)

:phone:
magic isn't really more complicated, TBH I think pokemon tcg is loosely based on magic (with the way energy works), if you want I can bring a couple decks to tech you with. also I hear magic is way cheaper (at least on a competitive level)

I'm getting more into pokemon so we can play next tourney/smashfest

I've got the toxic tricks, and green tornado (because serperior is a boss) theme decks, and I'm actually wanting to make a damage swap/royal heal deck. does anyone mind if I use old pokemon cards in my decks?

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Well im sure its not so complicated but not ever playing tcgs for me it is right now haha. Thing i just hate about pokemon is how ppl keep mainly legendaries in their decks and keeping up to 4 of the same legendaries. I would rather play with at least 1 or 2 legendaries per deck meaning up to 4 cards per legendary.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
aaven give me your number please.

ALSO BRYCE'S CAR POOL PLEASE LEAVE EARLY 10- 11AM AT THE LATEST PLEASE. WE NEED TO START THIS TOURNEY FAST BECAUSE WE HAVE TO LEAVE AT 9!!!!!!!!!!!!
1-808-205-8477

What time should I be up and ready for this in the morning?

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I will money match anyone here in Magic the Gathering, hahaha. I freakin' have the best deck ever.

Edit: Oh, and I will not be able to go to a SoCal tournament on the 10th, because Angela can't get work off that day.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
wait, (k)curtis, would you be down to rummage through my collection and perhaps buy some? lets say common-uncommon-rare = 5-10-25 cents?

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
i lost both my gc controllers lol... anyone know where i can get a good one at?

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I need replays guys. Send me your replays so I can upload them. I only have some k9, bryce, and a kyle match. can you guys just get the 11/19/2011 vids on your Wii on mediafire or something? Thanks.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
EVERYONE HAS TIL THE END OF THIS FRIDAY TO TELL ME IF THEY ARE GOING TO SoCAL! with a carpool.
I'll go if there's a carpool that's willing to let me come with, but other than that I don't have a ride so I'm probably f*cked.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
i request not to put my vids of me getting rapped on youtube plz, lol, i shall revenge myself at this tourny. nahhhhhhh nvm, put em on there. learning from losing is the best way to go. get ready for some notes!

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I see the threat of Videos being put on Youtube as one of those factors that makes people play better, for fear of people seeing them get ***** lol

And yeah I like to watch my matches and look at what i do wrong and right. I'm overanalytical at this game for no reason, it's not like I ever win. I don't know why I just don't give up =/ but it's this damn fire in me, i can't help but keep trying...

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
By the way Dark Shifter did we save the pool matches between you and I? I always like critiquing my matches I have against MKs. Good sh*t by the way man, you play MK in a pretty legit way.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
thanks dude! ya i hope so lol, not sure if we did or not but i sure do hope so!!! cause i rapped you :p lol, nah man but ggs, we have to play some more!!!

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Ugh tommy got better or i just did horrible with rob :( im going to watch some vids on fox and lucario. Also im happy i beat moos lame mk on pokemon stadium and the horrible Brinstar for his cp! I played very smart and felt like a pro after that nightmare!

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Haha yeah he was trying to time me out the entire time but rob can keep getting the hits to stay with less dmg. Each time i had the less dmg he would try to sneak in and shark me or just poke me when he got close i kept staying ahead by punishing him and run away. I played his game better. **** mks. Also the lame nados!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
gamers is closed so how about....... moos new house! he said he doesnt work any of this week ill get his address. he says his house is perfect for tournies.
608 east hearne way gilbert AZ ima be there in an hour or so prob 2 hours .

Top Bottom