• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Not trying to instigate or anything, but what's been the deal with the short notice lately? I wanna ****in visit you ****ers

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Everybody the next tourney is being hosted by me in 23 minutes at my room. Entrance will be $100 depending on how many people make it we could potentially have the biggest pot ever we've ever had.

Oh and it'll count towards the PR

You guys better be ready i'm taking this one :troll:

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Hey hey not all phx ppl are coming up on these tourney dates. This is new to me! Im not going to this tourney its too soon and ive been working way too much. Lets discuss it on here before coming up with a date whoever makes these dates.

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Ok, well, lets just not do it this weekend Kevin since it looks like the attendance will be lame again. We set it up for this weekend, because we thought it was already assumed that it would be two weeks inbetween tournaments from Tucson and Phoenix.

We can set it up for any weekend this month, but unfortunately I only have this weekend off this month...unless you guys want to do it on a day that isn't part of a weekend once Winter Break starts.

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
You should probably figure out a date at least two weeks in advance. People have to reserve dates off and plan accordingly. Tucson is not going to have a tourney until January but we will probably have a date figured out a month in advance. Phoenix just needs to get organized.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I just don't like requesting days off until there's an acutal thread for said tournaments. I can't know prospective tournament schedules will be stuck to until there's a solid thread to solidify it
solid

and yeah now that I think about it, December will probably be a bad month for setting things up what with school ending -> family/holidays

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I'm flying into Arizona December 18th and leaving January 1st. With the weekends being occupied by xmas and new years, I guess I might not get to see you guys this time =/. Unless there could be a weekday tournament or something, but that is probably unreasonable lol.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I would totally love a tournament sometime between the 19th and the 23rd. I have an idea. Since it seems that hardly anyone would be able to go to a tournament this weekend, do you guys want to postpone the tournament for a day during the week of the 19th-23rd?. That is a Monday-Friday for those without a Calendar.

I know those are weekdays, but I am off of school then, and I am not leaving to California myself to visit family until the 24th.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Im going to talk to Rave about being the person to set up dates and threads on the upcoming tournies. Was not much of a problem when he was doing it. I would like threads up a week or 2 up before the tourney happens.

Also from what I remember my first Tucson tourney was not well organized either. :p

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
man ****, i know this is a **** you kevin but what about dec 24th christmas eve....... aww forget it idk what date is best for everyone . we still should have a tourney some time in december because i was hopeing that we could finish the season before meta gets banned and have the first tourney of the next season with meta banned.

also i guess im just telling mike that its gunna be me and stevo going to socal on the 10th. no one can come with me and stevos carpool sorry cause we are visiting my mom for a week

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Not sure what the hell is going on, but whenever this next said tourney is going down I'll be down to go, I don't have much to do these next few weeks until around the week of Christmas.

Jane

Smash Hero
Actually, I would totally love a tournament sometime between the 19th and the 23rd. I have an idea. Since it seems that hardly anyone would be able to go to a tournament this weekend, do you guys want to postpone the tournament for a day during the week of the 19th-23rd?. That is a Monday-Friday for those without a Calendar.

I know those are weekdays, but I am off of school then, and I am not leaving to California myself to visit family until the 24th.
i am so down with this idea. the earlier in the week the better because ill probably be leaving like the 22nd or something to TX.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
@K9 Dude sorry i havent gotten those vids up yet, I'm not bsing you when i tell you how busy i am lol Ill get them up when I get a chance, but i dont have my own wii so i have to go somewhere everytime i record matches.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Well, Angela works a long shift on the 19th, so how about the 20th. Does the 20th work for everyone? It is the Tuesday before Christmas!

The only thing is that Gamer's Inn is closed on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays now, and so we would have to find a house to do it at, but I am sure that will not be much of a problem.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
gamers is closed so how about....... moos new house! he said he doesnt work any of this week ill get his address. he says his house is perfect for tournies.
608 east hearne way gilbert AZ ima be there in an hour or so prob 2 hours .
guys come on over. me steven rob duffy and moo are here. kurtis come! and other people that arnt kurtis.
608 east hearne way gilbert AZ
. . . Da ****?

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Anything going on today or tomorrow? Im off tomorrow! Also no messing with me next time if i fall asleep on a day i worked!!!! >.<

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Also PHX was thinking of having a tourney friday dec 23rd! how does every one think about fridays and it would be tight. also its for hades blade to be able to attend a tourney! we also were wanting to set up a hype WC vs. EC yoshi battle for kingmanship of two guys that really like yoshi a lot in a very big way.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Im going to start bringing my laptop with arcade emulators. Anyone interested getting into some KOF? Bad *** game and i need some practice. But i only have 1 pc controller. Theyre just 15 bucks.

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so, I am not sure how many people have read Kevin's post, but we have decided to push back the tournament to either Tuesday, December 20th, Thursday, December 22nd, or Friday December 23rd. Please reply on what day will work for everyone!? We need to know quickly so that we can get to work on the thread.

I have already talked to a few people, and it seems like the Tuesday is the most wanted so far, but the only thing is that Gamer's Inn is closed Monday-Wednesday. If there is anyone here that has a house or knows someone with a house or a venue that we can use, please reply as well!.

Top Bottom