• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Jane

Smash Hero
hmm, slightly further than gamers, but the fact that it'll be at someones house and not at gayass gamers is grand.

now the important question:

does moo have a patio area that he would be willing to lend to the smokers?

Anjila

Smash Cadet
I'm thankful that Baltimore won tonight. Because it means SF lost.

Sincerely,
Rob's Loving Other Family

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
OMG that's ****ing amazing!!!

Angela is a boss!

I can't wait for her to make me a Peach design for a sick *** t-shirt!!

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Grats anjila! Dont give any to yoshicant! You deserve it :p

also did you have to wait 2 months for you to tell me that my 49ers lost? Haha were still 9-2 and 2nd best team in the nfl. We cant win them all oh well. I would love to know what your team is. :)

Jane

Smash Hero
omg angela that is soooooooo ****ing boss! great job! i'm so glad we have such a talented artist in our ranks. yours is easily the best design. simple, but quite effective.

the only other one that i like is "The Shadowblots' Fan" design.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
WAAAH I'M FLOORED. ;___;

Gosh, the very most I was expecting was Runner-Up, if I got lucky. I feel like there were more deserving designs out there. "Two Nights Only" and "Ponies Go!" were two of my favorites in the contest. I can't believe the latter only got an honorable mention... I really wanted to get it on a shirt. My other favorite didn't even make the cut and it was gorgeous!

THANKS SO MUCH! ;o; The haters are starting to creep on out, criticizing my design and saying it shouldn't have won (which I already agree with, but I still get discouraged from hearing it from others), so your support means more than you know!

@Rob: Haha, I was just playing around 'cause I know from Facebook how much you adore the Niners. XD I don't even know if Baltimore's any good. I don't follow football, so no favorite team.

Top Bottom