• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
okay so maybe three of us might be going. O: Greg, sean, and me. Still looking for a way to just goto phoenix and have someone take us if its possible. I'll talk to greg and sean about gas money, but I dunno.

Jane

Smash Hero
if you guys are down to ride in the back of a pick-up, then maybe something could be arranged with darkshifter?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I could take you moo but you guys will have to get into the back of my truck. my address is 2512 N 85th pl. scottsdale, AZ you should probably come the night before or before 9 AM in the morning. Also silly kyle you better find a good doubles partner because im gunna double **** your *** with my bro and i dont think u can take it on ur own. Also $10 MM my wolf vs. your Peach Kyle straight up 3/5 Nigga take all.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Loooooool, this is too good. ya of course yummy you can come. and ya if people odn;'t mind riding in the back, they can come to. this weekend is gonna be a blasT!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I woke up to a knock on my door today. it was a lady. im talking bedroom door. she was in my house and i had no idea. tells me to take her to this place 15 minutes from my house. assumeing that it was one of my dads buddies i took her. and she gave me 50 bucks! I also had to pick her up and I dropped by the gas station my fuel was low as frick. she filled it up all the way...... $55! and then we drove to three more places and when we came back she gave me another 50 dollars! NIGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Now tommorrow (today) ill be takeing her on more arrons. 100 dollar tip in one day beat that bryce and your measlie 50 dollar tip heheh!!!

Edit: NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

btw signed up for APEX

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I woke up to a knock on my door today. it was a lady. im talking bedroom door. she was in my house and i had no idea. tells me to take her to this place 15 minutes from my house. assumeing that it was one of my dads buddies i took her. and she gave me 50 bucks! I also had to pick her up and I dropped by the gas station my fuel was low as frick. she filled it up all the way...... $55! and then we drove to three more places and when we came back she gave me another 50 dollars! NIGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Now tommorrow (today) ill be takeing her on more arrons. 100 dollar tip in one day beat that bryce and your measlie 50 dollar tip heheh!!!

Edit: NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

btw signed up for APEX
LOLWTF that's win right there :denzel:

I'll be signing up for APEX pretty soon as well.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Btw that girls name was patty. me and her went Hiking on camelback mountain! it was so tight!! then we went to jamba juice and got Oatmeal. then I had to drive her a hotel where she was telling at a bunch of **** heads. And then we went to a finger prints place idk why. then we went to get my birth certificate copy and we were running around like morons on the street asking people where this place was when we found it they said go across the street to get it and then come back to get a gold seal. some stupid bull with big nuts! It was fun as heck though. then we got it all done took her to the airport and then she reached in her purse and pulled out a 100 dollar bill........... I couldnt say anything not even Nigga. This weekend was tight as hell. 200 bucks in two days, hiking the mountain, and learning about all this bussiness stuff. ni-gga

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
I could take you moo but you guys will have to get into the back of my truck. my address is 2512 N 85th pl. scottsdale, AZ you should probably come the night before or before 9 AM in the morning...
if you guys are down to ride in the back of a pick-up, then maybe something could be arranged with darkshifter?
Change of plans, it's just going to be me now. :| Is there a way I could be inside a car now that it's only me left. T_T

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
In my carpool will be Me, stevo, Darklink, moo, aaven, k9. two of you will be screwed over and have to sit in the trunk. you guys will have to fight it out. Moo give me your phone number and also when will you come by? night before or in the morning.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hey guys, so the next Champion event in Socal is happening on December 10th. Kira hit me up on allisbrawl asking if we could still donate to help you guys come out. It's very possible that we can.

Who is interesting in coming out?

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
In my carpool will be Me, stevo, Darklink, moo, aaven, k9. two of you will be screwed over and have to sit in the trunk. you guys will have to fight it out. Moo give me your phone number and also when will you come by? night before or in the morning.
It would be sick if a Brawl set could determine who sits in the trunk :troll:

Also MikeHAZE hell yeah I'd be interested.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Awesome. If you guys get back to me with more information in terms of an actual carpool i can let you know if it'll possible for us to help. We just received confirmation of a sponsor so we're going to have a bunch of cool stuff.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
My number is 714-204-2188.

Can I call not it? xP

Edit: also, I can do whatever is the easiest. (Night vs morning) Maybe at night so that I can't get held up in traffic or something in the morning.

It would be sick if a Brawl set could determine who sits in the trunk :troll:

Also MikeHAZE hell yeah I'd be interested.

I'm down. Even though it looks like I'll most likely be in the trunk. xD;;

Jane

Smash Hero
yay 10 people coming from phx/flag, plus a couple from sierra vista! this is gonna be a really great tourney :D

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Ok im definately up for going to Socal!!!!! acctually you know what im going! anyone want to come with. Acctually it might just be me and my bro going so we can visit my mom for a week or so.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
if you mean does the UofA lounge play host to various pokemon tcg players, I'd be willing to bet no, lol

but you'll be in not too unrelatable company at a videogame tournament so... no harm in bringing your deck or whatever.

I sold all my cards werp back in the derp for like $10

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I used to be interested in the Pokemon TCG, but no one I knew had any so I sold them at a garage sale a while back, made a nice amount off of them too.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I would totally be up for a Socal tournament. Gives me a chance to visit my family out in California as well.

Also, pokemon cards suck lol. It is all about Magic the Gathering yo!

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
agreed

edit: oh hey so now that you guys mention it, I have a **** ton of MTG cards and if any of you are interested, you should bring some extra change and stuff so we can do business

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Guys we have til next friday to see whos going to socal for dec 10th regional tourney. me and my bro will be going alone and visiting my mom for a week. so everyone just confirm whos going and in which carpools and ill relay it back mike by friday.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Hey im just getting into Tcgs! i have to start somewhere. I was going to try magic first but ill just wait a bit longer **** looks too complicated for now. I like the whole deck building with pokemon and certain elements :)

:phone:

Top Bottom