• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
@Phx We all need to be ready for the next tourney in Tuscon, none of us should lose to any of them.

All of us,Angela, Prime, yummy, Rave remix, Rob, Kira, Darklink, Darkshifter, Yoshiken, Stevo, and me. We all need to increase our level of thinking when playing and when not playing this game. Let me give you an example, when playing this game we need to think about why we lost to our opponent and why we are getting hit by an attack, and when we are not playing this game we should think about our attacks, stages, char., etc.

In all im trying to say thanks to all of you guys (My friends) i know im the youngest of all of us, and can be a burden sometimes, but im getting better but, having all of you by my side when trying to get better and strive at in this game makes it a true story that we can look back on one day, so for the sake of that moment in the future, please none of you give up until you reach your dream/goal for being in the scene.

We are going to kick Tuscon ***!!
ive been playing around in the recent seasons, but now since someone has a mission to kick some ass with me im fired up. I am going to **** some **** at tucson and I WILL NOT LOSE A SINGLE MATCH TO ANYONE GARUNTEED. (unless its silly kyle) no **** that silly kyle im not gunna lose a single match to you or anyone of tucson. going to **** your *****

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Here is my Address 2512 N 85th Pl, Scottsdale, AZ 85257 shawn find out how far it is away from where you are. ill pick up aaven along the way too. im eating and hungry. also give me your address when your done

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kevin i need to pay u that 3 bucks. Also since Ur going to gamers inn can u buy some sleeves for me for my cards? Ill pay u the money back! I need 60 :(

:phone:

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
Hey is there a way that someone from phoenix can take me to tucson? It'd save me half as much gas if I could drive to phoenix instead of driving to tucson. :x

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Gamer's Inn is open 24/7 on Fridays and Saturdays, closes at midnight on Sunday, is completely closed all day Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and is open until midnight on Thursdays.

I would be willing to drive you moo, but unfortunately I am not able to go to the Tucson tourney this next week.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I might not have a ride to the Tucson tourney this weekend, it's about a 50/50 right now but in the event that I don't have a ride is there anyone near Scottsdale that would be willing to give me a ride?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
bryce i cant come with you to tuscon man sorry. ima be driving with my bro. also aaven ill pick you up. In my carpool right now is Stevo, Aaven, K9, and Me. I can possibly get one more. Btw what other carpools are going.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
bryce i cant come with you to tuscon man sorry. ima be driving with my bro. also aaven ill pick you up. In my carpool right now is Stevo, Aaven, K9, and Me. I can possibly get one more. Btw what other carpools are going.
its cool yo. maybe yummy or someone else will come with me :)

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Coolness Rave finally coming to a tucson tourney.

This weekend is gonna be hype. Bring TVs and set-ups if possible ya'll. We're really gonna need em'

I'm bringing a TV and Wii.

You guys will finally get to meet some of our Tucson players, too, that don't come to phoenix... provided they dont have work and stuff

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Sweet thanks Kevin. Also, HYPE :D

Can't wait to play you again Silly Kyle, you're the only Peach/Ike MU training I've ever had offline xD

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Yay! I'm glad people still look forward to playing me :p I'm really happy with AZ and our character diversity for the most part. I honestly don't have that much Ike practice, so every bit counts. :)

Top Bottom