• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
MikeHAZE is actually my favorite of all the "top" players next to San, though ADHD was pretty cool when I played him.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
So I won't be making it to Psycho Crusher since the r/o I put in didn't make it in time. Lets try to set dates early please... like, after one ends, set the next date... or something...

It's all good though since after I work that day I have a date with a girl who got my number while I was blacked out lolol

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, no can do, it is Angela's birthday today, and we are going out for most of the day. I will give you guys a call though if perhaps something opens up in my schedule.

Also, there is a slight chance I might not be able to go to the tournament tomorrow. It is only a slight chance though.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Update: I finally convinced my bro to go, he might just play friendlies though instead of singles, even though singles is awesome :/

I'll be there pretty early, I want plenty of friendlies beforehand, maybe a few MMs too.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Nope, you're late, and so as one who has the authority to take her place when she is not currently here, I don't except it. lol, jk.

It was a nice birthday though, I took her out for sushi. Its always so hard to choose between Eel and Shrimp Tempura. Both of those are so good.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
November 19th is the next tourney in tucson in 2 weeks. Its gunna be a melee/brawl. what does everyone think for a brawl/melee smash fest/round robin next weekend at moos new house

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
November 19th is the next tourney in tucson in 2 weeks. Its gunna be a melee/brawl. what does everyone think for a brawl/melee smash fest/round robin next weekend at moos new house
Sounds good to me, the more offline activity I can get, the better. Gotta get that San status and quit WiFi for the most part.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Nooo! I thought it was going to be in three weeks! Why in two? Well, whatever I guess, Angela and I will not be able to make it that day. I have a big school project that weekend for my "Technology and Global Affairs" class at ASU, and so there would be no time for me. Now if it was the 26th, then that would be perfect, but not the 19th.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
cool, i finally get to play an ike :D

ike is seriously scary for olimar. dat dash attack.
Dude I have so many problems with the Ike/Oli MU, it feels impossible for me to approach so I better watch out :O

Looks like I'll need a lot of good practice this week. By the way Kevin you inspired my bro John to try Wolf xD

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I may or may not be able to go to this one since there was only like 2 weeks notice. We'll see

I'm pretty sure I'd be able to get there, but I think they're working me till 4 on saturdays that I can't get off

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Smiley i would love to see your placings higher! Stick to like 4 or 5 hahaha not every single character! Hahahaha screw your g&w :p Ugh ike is bad *** and has 1 of the best taunts in the game but ill see if i can slow it down abit. I was also thinking about using a fox as well. I love fast Moving characters.

:phone:

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
So are we still doing the Smash fest this weekend before the Tucson tourney coming up? I need more Peach MU experience before the tourney, I'm scared of her now :/

tekkie

Smash Master
Dude I have so many problems with the Ike/Oli MU, it feels impossible for me to approach so I better watch out :O

Looks like I'll need a lot of good practice this week. By the way Kevin you inspired my bro John to try Wolf xD
wofl da bess

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
So are we still doing the Smash fest this weekend before the Tucson tourney coming up? I need more Peach MU experience before the tourney, I'm scared of her now :/
Lol you should play my Peach she's the one I use for your character since I hate fighting Ike as Gdubs. And I'm not Kyle so mine isn't actually invincible.

@GV: Meh, it's barely because I use so many characters, against people I see as a threat I use my real characters anyway... I just lose... I wanna level up a few times before Nyte so I can money match some OOS'ers though, that's more than enough time to perfect the things with GW I want to.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
Lol you should play my Peach she's the one I use for your character since I hate fighting Ike as Gdubs. And I'm not Kyle so mine isn't actually invincible.

@GV: Meh, it's barely because I use so many characters, against people I see as a threat I use my real characters anyway... I just lose... I wanna level up a few times before Nyte so I can money match some OOS'ers though, that's more than enough time to perfect the things with GW I want to.
O: I wanna money match you.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
moo are you and your peoples coming down for the tourney on the 19th in tucson?
Yeah, you guys should totes come!!
I really really want to, and have the money to drive there and back, but it's going to be sorta expensive. :x It'd be easier to say yes if I had a place to stay, and if there was a way to car pool. Greg's sorta really busy with school, but I'll try asking him if he's cool to go.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Renewing my tags this weekend so if things go right i will make a car pool! Car is really good on gas but its a tiny car so maybe 2 or 3 others can join but ill let you guys know after this weekend. :)

:phone:

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
Woot. Greg says he's up to go. So we're both going :D. Right now it's going to be like 80 bucks on gas to make it there unless we can find a way to car pool. O: Also we still need to find a place to stay. :3

k9.

Smash Ace
@Phx We all need to be ready for the next tourney in Tuscon, none of us should lose to any of them.

All of us,Angela, Prime, yummy, Rave remix, Rob, Kira, Darklink, Darkshifter, Yoshiken, Stevo, and me. We all need to increase our level of thinking when playing and when not playing this game. Let me give you an example, when playing this game we need to think about why we lost to our opponent and why we are getting hit by an attack, and when we are not playing this game we should think about our attacks, stages, char., etc.

In all im trying to say thanks to all of you guys (My friends) i know im the youngest of all of us, and can be a burden sometimes, but im getting better but, having all of you by my side when trying to get better and strive at in this game makes it a true story that we can look back on one day, so for the sake of that moment in the future, please none of you give up until you reach your dream/goal for being in the scene.

We are going to kick Tuscon ***!!

Top Bottom