• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

k9.

Smash Ace
Dude i was looking for it everywhere on youtube, then i finally found it.

I was laughing so hard when kira was doing that dance at dev. that day i was crying. lol

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Smashboards has some weird *** advertisements at the top of the page. For some reason it shows a Bible study advertisement. How does video games, super smash brothers or anything that has to do with this site associate with the bible?
Usually has to do with your search history. Mine currently has a silkscreen printing supplies ad, likely because I Google'd the price of silkscreen printers about a week ago.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Kira is the biggest killer I've ever seen in my entire life.

Also Kira, Dallas said he's going to swine flu you super hard because of that video LOL.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I was kinda serious about the SSL side tourney, I think that'd be pretty awesome.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Ominous we need laptops for that. if we could play it on the wii then that would be fine.

Also Im definitely going to APEX. everyone should go.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298262

Dang my sig is totally original
I plan on going to APEX, after seeing you at Genesis 2 I was surprised, I didn't know any of you guys from AZ actually go to major tournaments besides me, I need to get around more xD

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Why the hell was there someone from AZ at Genesis 2 that we didn't know about? I feel bad now.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I really feel out of touch with my AZ Brawlers :/

Lol yeah my friend gave me his ticket at the last moment so it was kind of a last minute trip to G2 for me, plus I went under my friend's name, Pyro. I need to start Brawling it up locally now, I need serious training offline.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I also convinced a good bro of mine to attend some AZ Brawl events in the future, he's pretty decent.

Edit: ...Possibly xD

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I really don't care anymore, I want MK banned everywhere but it seems to be a very slow process.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
We will follow unity, and not have MK banned until the ban is officially placed after Apex.

Anyways, if there isn't a thread up by Wednesday for the tournament, I will just create the thread myself. I would do it before Wednesday, but my schoolwork is way too hectic until then.

Top Bottom