• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I'll speak when I so wish to. Just cuz we don't like each other is no reason for either of us to behave like we're 5

:phone:

Dude i wasn't gonna say ANYTHING.

ANYTHING

but hearing you say that made me rage so hard...

lkjbsfjkblksdjbk RAAAAGGGEGEEE

THAT'S HOW YOU ACT, THAT'S WHY THE WHOLE THING GOT STARTED;ihdsojh;sf;l.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
No one asked for your opinion. you don't even play this game anymore. plz leave fugly troll
SECONDED.

ANYTHING

I know that feel, bro. It only took me his first post to do it though. I just had that feeling of ALL that rage and hate coming back as soon as he posted.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I'll speak when I so wish to. Just cuz we don't like each other is no reason for either of us to behave like we're 5
Seriously, GTFO. No one likes you. :happysheep:

ANYTHING

Couldn't have said it better myself.

SECONDED.
Science.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Don't even care about the name, just glad we finally got a tournament thread up. Now I need to make sure I'm ready for it.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Also, if anyone lives anywhere nearby Scottsdale hit me up, I kinda want to get into dubs and I overall just need practice offline.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
I know this is a late reply but my gf hated foxfire lol

Anyways I wont be able to make this one

But I'm still down to go to Tucson this coming month

:phone:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
You need work with your weak sarcasm/pride. Be proud of yourself, not of what people think of you.

Likewise, grow up Arizona. I aint defending Sean, but you guys should behave, and stop ganging up on him in the thread. You should take it elsewhere.

Jane

Smash Hero
aww you guys GOTTA go for at least singles!! no johns because theres still plenty of time to set that money aside!

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
There's NO WAY you can't come to Nyte... it'll be huge and right here in Tucson.

Just win next tourney, and use that money ;)

Not Yoshiken, his character sucks and has no chance :troll:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Believe me, I want to go more than anything, but at the bare minimum, if Angela and I just went to enter singles and that was it (even though I would probably enter low tier singles if I came) then we are looking at between 70-80 dollar that we would have to spend, and that is a lot for us at the moment.

Not Yoshiken, his character sucks and has no chance :troll:
Yup, yoshi definitely sucks, especially in that one crew battle that me and you fought in. :troll::troll::troll::troll:

Jane

Smash Hero
start a fund from here on out. 10 dollars out of every check reserved for NYTE. i don't know your guys' financial situation of course, but that's fairly reasonable on any budget.

i just dont want any AZ to miss nyte unless they absolutely cannot go. :(

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Believe me, I want to go more than anything, but at the bare minimum, if Angela and I just went to enter singles and that was it (even though I would probably enter low tier singles if I came) then we are looking at between 70-80 dollar that we would have to spend, and that is a lot for us at the moment.

Yup, yoshi definitely sucks, especially in that one crew battle that me and you fought in. :troll::troll::troll::troll:
*footstools your recovery* :troll:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
dear god, Justin, please go to Nyte.

It would be sad to not have any of the "AZ at Heart" players come back for AZ's biggest tourney yet.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Yeah, and I thought I was the kid of the scene.

I see that sig aaven stop stealing my kira stuff.
Too much drama :/

Can't let you do that Kir- oh wait...

Light Yagami is my favorite character of all time KiraFlax, I can't ever let go of this sig ;_;

Top Bottom