• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, you know what all of you guys should do? You should come to our huge regional that we're gonna have in Tucson in April! (it's being held on my birthday, April 7th ;)) So for the love of Brawl, Melee, 64, Nicknyte, awesome smashers, AND my birthday, please attend!!!

The tournament is called NYTE :) Click on the link for more details. Pre-reg is up!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309171
Most likely thats if I end up transfering to AZ hmmmmm

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I guess I'll try to ask one more time.

'm new to Arizona and I need a ride from anyone who's going to APRD6 on Saturday in Mesa could you please give me a ride to or from there? Still willing to pay gas but just let me know if you could give me a ride to the tourney or from the tourney. Because I'm making a deal with parents and they said they'd either drop me off or pick me up, preferably I'd like to be taken home from the tourney but either one will work.

I live in Peoria (That's like 20 mins north of Pheonix or so?)

Please contact me using either aim: MrblazeRZ

Or text me: 631-747-8279

It would be a great favor and if someone could take me one of these ways I'll be able to make the tourney for sure, thanks.

Duff0

Smash Ace
I guess I'll try to ask one more time.

'm new to Arizona and I need a ride from anyone who's going to APRD6 on Saturday in Mesa could you please give me a ride to or from there? Still willing to pay gas but just let me know if you could give me a ride to the tourney or from the tourney. Because I'm making a deal with parents and they said they'd either drop me off or pick me up, preferably I'd like to be taken home from the tourney but either one will work.

I live in Peoria (That's like 20 mins north of Pheonix or so?)

Please contact me using either aim: MrblazeRZ

Or text me: 631-747-8279

It would be a great favor and if someone could take me one of these ways I'll be able to make the tourney for sure, thanks.
i can help you out. but only if you pay me in food and not dollars

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
I think I got 7th the past 3 tourneys hahaha. Damn I suck! After seeing Kira's r.o.b. in action I know I can do better. Took notes!

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
damn after looking back on this scene to 09 i thought alot of you guy didnt know each other that far in the past! like when i first got here i thought some of you were getting to know each other. but i was wrong! i may be the newest regular here! or as Rocket Power calls it, im the "Squid" hahahahhaa crazy!!!!!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I guess i could say im old school. ALSO!! i have a suggestion why dont we have the next tourneament be a part of the season as APRD6 R2 in tuscon. Reason being is because devastation is coming up. and we could have devastation be a part of the records for this season then start the new one right after devastation. How does that sound?

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I guess i could say im old school. ALSO!! i have a suggestion why dont we have the next tourneament be a part of the season as APRD6 R2 in tuscon. Reason being is because devastation is coming up. and we could have devastation be a part of the records for this season then start the new one right after devastation. How does that sound?
We won't be postponing the season any longer, sorry. While I understand it would be great to have Devastation as a final tourney for the season, and that some major upsets occurred during APRD6, the data for forming a PR will not change drastically due to adding two tournaments to our current season- it would be much better off to use them for next season's data.

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
While I like it, there's a touch of a problem, dependant fully on the results for the MK poll going on right now, my tourneys will become full on MK ban, with an experimental ruleset I'm thinking up.

tl;dr Not sure peoples opinion of non-Unity being used for the season

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
No, even if the last tournament for the season was screwed up, we aint extending this season longer than it needs to be.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
While I like it, there's a touch of a problem, dependant fully on the results for the MK poll going on right now, my tourneys will become full on MK ban, with an experimental ruleset I'm thinking up.

tl;dr Not sure peoples opinion of non-Unity being used for the season
You know that poll doesn't decide if MK gets banned right?

What part of the ruleset are you thinking of experimenting with?

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
You know that poll doesn't decide if MK gets banned right?

What part of the ruleset are you thinking of experimenting with?
I've said multiple times that the next time it went to a vote if it came out in favor of a ban, regardless of the BBR-RC's end decision I'm banning him. And I'm thinking stages, a new rule on timeouts, and more stages for counterpicks

:phone:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
This is a poll being hosted by the BBR-RC for the general public asking: Should Meta Knight Be Banned In The Unity Ruleset?

The outcome of this poll is not the final answer of what will happen.

We are conducting this poll to see the general public's current stance on the topic. We will use the information gathered upon the conclusion of the poll to aid us in making our official decision concerning the legality of Meta Knight - whether or not Meta Knight should be banned from competitive play in the US and Canada via a ban clause in the Unity Ruleset.
Tommy is right. You can't ban it just off what they say "is in consideration" of the ban of the ruleset. To be honest, the poll is there to see the public's opinion, but even then, they may choose not to release the results of the poll. If you want to ban MetaKnight at your tournament due to your personal opinions on his legality of play, I understand, but don't depend on the BBR-RC. They tend to ignore the obvious truths of the community.

Top Bottom