• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Wow Bryce thanks for telling me! 30 mins til this happens and Im in my boxers listening to music -_- now I have to put clothes on!

Oh by the way I wanted to share a sng I heard on the radio today <3

Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks <3<3<3<3

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Hallo people in Arizona, I'm relatively new here. And I hear there's a tourney on Sept 10th. I live in Peoria, I need a ride aka carpool. Willing to pay gas of course.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Hey anyone want to buy a 3rd Gen 8gb Ipod Touch for a hundo? Maybe a lil less? Would try to sell on Craigslist or something but would rather sell it to one of you guys. Im saving for a classic ipod with more memory. Not really into the whole apps stuff.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
fuuuuuck, if you were doing this like a month ago I'd say yes right now. but now summer is over and I have to be a kind of a jew with my money.

I already have a 160gb Classic (which is more than worth it by the way.) It's essentially a very portable external hard drive.

I really wanted a touch just for easier access to wifi spots, since PSP's take longer to deal with.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Theres nothing wrong with it I assure you. Has a plastic black cover case and a screen protector. Just want a classic ipod thats all haha. $80? hmmmm. $90? Waka waka haha.

Love you too Bryce!

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
i got a suprise for you all. i got a date and smash had a good deal to do with it. mostly kevins dad but hey, yea. never thought that a videogame could help my life so much, i love oyu all and wish me luck on my date tomorrow ;)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Hey tomorrow Rave and I are going to Gamers Inn to practice for awhile. k9 was going as well so if anyone wants to join it would be nice. We are free anytime of the day tomorrow. But to be more specific I would say around 1 is fine. here my numbers if you have any questions

661-717-8190

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Just a reminder that we'll be having a Smashfest at Gamers' Inn starting around 1 today with at least K9, GV7, and myself there. :D

Top Bottom