• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
Okay 3pm it is. I have to start it at exactly 3 though. If he's going to be any later and wants me to reserve a spot in pools he has to call me day of the tourney before 3pm and tell me when he will arrive. My number as well as those of my co-TO's is on the tourney thread

:phone:

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
K9 in top 200
good stuff

and is there anything going on in Phoenix today? Anyone going to gamers? Me and Brett can bring a setup.

Carn

Smash Rookie
K9 said that he was going to set up a smashfest today at Gamer's starting at 1. I am about to leave my house and head down there now.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Kurtis and I will definitely be there... but probably a little later

Today has been suuuch a long day

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
you're telling me. worked a near 10-hour shift after sunburning the **** out of my entire body.

inb4 tiny violins

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
My Brother wanted me to post that this friday he wants to set up a smash fest at his house or at gamer's inn, which ever one you guys vote on.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
can anyone tell me when the first tournament of next month is? I want to request that off ASAP

and I saw the ranking that were posted earlier and I have to say congrats to everyone made high rankings

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Wolfwood! ^_~ I definitely hope you can make it to the next tourney, I miss you man. And look at the top post on the next page for an idea of when the next tourney will be. :)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, so the time has come to start preparing for Arizona Power Ranking Decision 6!!! The date we are trying to shoot for is September 10th, but if not enough people can attend that day, we will hold it September 17th instead! Please let me know soon which dates you can make it, thanks!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Hey guys!! I'm finally in Top 100 in the SWF Brawl Rankings!!

AZ Players:
Darklink - #61
Silly Kyle - #89
K9 - #172 (new!)
Duff0 - #189

Former AZ Players:
KiraFlax - #81
HadesBlade - #139

This is the cherry on top of a fantastic weekend in Tucson where I won $300 (in-store credit) and a Nintendo 3DS @ Level Up in the Foothills Mall.

Time to step it up and be #1 in AZ with :peach: !!!!!!!

Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262480
Image:
Namesearch bait.

I jumped like 50 spots O_o

Hi AZ.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
cool I'll ask asap... but later dates are easier so if you'd rather do the 17th let me know soon

today was the first day of the new semester. turns out me and baka go to the same school so I might finally have someone to practice with on a regular basis.

social anthropology today was priceless. one of the students told a story about how he went to singapore with his dad as a little kid and saw a bunch of puppies in a shop, he pointed at one and told the clerk "I want that one" then the man took the puppy into the back and came back with a bag of meat XD

I'm going to hell... lol

k9.

Smash Ace
Good to see you back wolfwood.

@Bryce ggs at gamers inn that round robin was really intense and fun. Next time we play your going to get FFFFDDDD up lol

Jane

Smash Hero
cool I'll ask asap... but later dates are easier so if you'd rather do the 17th let me know soon

today was the first day of the new semester. turns out me and baka go to the same school so I might finally have someone to practice with on a regular basis.

social anthropology today was priceless. one of the students told a story about how he went to singapore with his dad as a little kid and saw a bunch of puppies in a shop, he pointed at one and told the clerk "I want that one" then the man took the puppy into the back and came back with a bag of meat XD

I'm going to hell... lol
wait and youre in high school? you guys have a social anthro class?! thats ****ing amazing.

Top Bottom