• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
you can pick them up before i move to asu, you can have me ship them to you, or you can pick them up when i get to asu. you choose which you prefer.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm new to Arizona, relocated from Long Island, New York and was in the smash scene and attended tourneys but I haven't been much before I left due to life issues. Now I'm down here in Peoria (like 20 mins away from Pheonix) and just wondering if anyone is down for practicing, smashfests or any carpools I can get in on for any upcoming tourneys. If so just let me know here or on my aim: MrblazeRZ

Hit me upppp lol
there's a tourney tomorrow in Tempe http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308086

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey guys, its xyro from Tx! Im in the planning stages of WHOBO 4. This year will be completely different than all previous WHOBOs but one thing will stay the same.....it will be held THIS spring break so i need some info from you guys.

When do all yall have spring break? If you dont know, check your college or high schools website and Please tell me asap.

-xyro

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Hey guys, its xyro from Tx! Im in the planning stages of WHOBO 4. This year will be completely different than all previous WHOBOs but one thing will stay the same.....it will be held THIS spring break so i need some info from you guys.

When do all yall have spring break? If you dont know, check your college or high schools website and Please tell me asap.

-xyro
Im down for whenever. As long as my job doesnt need me (which most likely it wont since im the new guy.) Ill be good. Considering im still playin at that time.

:phone:

Jane

Smash Hero
damn! i JUST looked at their new PR too but i didnt even notice him on there because i closed it hella quickly due to the fact that the image is horrendous.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
damn! i JUST looked at their new PR too but i didnt even notice him on there because i closed it hella quickly due to the fact that the image is horrendous.
Very true.

Good job to Shawn's dad. He should've been The Black Mask, but I guess the Penguin is still a killer.

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Wtf Kira is still there?
Gawddamn I've been gone a long time too, but I thought he'd have been back by now. ._.
I even missed today's tourney, but oh well, tomorrow's my birthday so yeah. :3
I gotta go to another though, I got alot of brushing up to do and it's been awhile since I've seen any of you people. D:

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~

-xyro
WHOBO 4? Shweet, I'm taking a break from college though at the moment so I can't say for sure when Spring Break will start.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Kevin, that was indeed the most useful post I've ever seen.

Spring break at ASU is March 19th to 25th. At MCC, U of A, and Pima CC, it's March 12th to 18th.

Kurtis and I plan to make it this year! Hopefully it's held at the beginning of ASU's spring break, because ASU is dumb and just had to be different from everyone else. :I

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
There was a tournament this weekend? I thought it was the 13th?

And @Xyro mostly everyone's spring break is around march 19-30. I'm not sure about outside the east valley, though

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
i will play with u guys soon =) had to straighten my personal **** out. If i get the job i applied for i will for sure be able to go to tourneys as it will give me friday and the weekend off.

@tommy- dude i want to play ur snake first. I like the marth/snake matchup

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
im excited to play all of u. I wonder how i will do against all of u. I havent played competitively in a while

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Definitely count me in for the Tucson carpool (as a passenger of course, lol).

Also I just got confirmation from Gamer's Inn that we'll be able to host our next Phoenix tournament there (i.e. APRD6!!) on September 10th or September 17th. Please let me know if those dates will work for you. =)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Do u guys usually have alot of space in gamers inn? Or is it cramped?

yeah theres room but when it gets later in the day more of the card game players? (idk what to call them) show up. but there are plenty of tables we set up at. plus theres a table and a nice huge lag free tv gamers inn now provides for us.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
so much as changed since justin kamakazi and wobbles were the number 1 team to beat.... ahhh good times. hopefullyy i can become more active and get back on the pr.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
We had lots of good times! I'm glad there are still a good amount of players and new ones attending tourneys. Awesome seeing Silly Kyle up on rankings also. Its like the rivalry between Light and I had for months lol **** peach <3

Top Bottom