• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Gah777

Smash Lord
What is this i don't even. A Smashfest on a Tuesday? I suppose it's some sort of pre-Turkey Day fest. I should be able to make it. What time should I show up? 6am sound good?

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
I dont think I can make one tomorrow and I know that I cant make the one this frida either, it's my sister's brithday

and you can't fool me, light is kira

Gah777

Smash Lord
So it looks like I can't make the Smashfest. And DK, that was a low blow and I refuse to be moved or bothered by your petty taunts and insignificant trolling.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
I believe he is referring to the anime "Deathnote". In the anime, there's a character named Light who goes by "Kira" which means killer (I think). Anyway, my name is not based off that anime but off of light itself.:p

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
^^^hey cool it's light

seriously? have you never heard of Light before? He's definitely real.

Dude, then you should play her on my Wii, she's naked (yes, very nude) on mine.
no I haven't heard of light before so sue me. also the comment regarding him was a reference to deathnote. it'd be like if kira's gamertag was "Batman" and somebody named bruce wayne came from out of state.

how did I know you'd have a naked ZSS XD

also now I'm 100% sure I cant make it, tuesday is by far the worst day of the week to hold a smashfest (along with monday)

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
So it looks like I can't make the Smashfest. And DK, that was a low blow and I refuse to be moved or bothered by your petty taunts and insignificant trolling.
I'm not really trying to troll i'm just trying to say when ever Saffy was around you got on your knees. When she already had a boyfriend.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
@Gah Sorry about that I gave Hardy my password if you remember him and i guess he just wanted to troll on my account so i changed my password and he cant troll anymore.

Gah777

Smash Lord
@Gah Sorry about that I gave Hardy my password if you remember him and i guess he just wanted to troll on my account so i changed my password and he cant troll anymore.
Yeah, no problem dude, trolls don't bother me much. I have no idea who that guy is.

Can't make the Smashfest :/

k9.

Smash Ace
yea Zenix is my soild dubz partner if he comes early enough we can make dubz this time.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Well if Zenix ever doesn't feel like it or something, I'd be down.

I haven't done doubles in ages. I was thinking either K9 or Steve-O (< is he wolfwood's partner?)

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
Hey does anyone want to come down to play some brawl tonight? I know it's super short notice haha. It's going to be 3 people so far in case anyone wants to know. I live near 43rd ave. and northern, so if anyone is close or can make the drive to come play, let me know on aim. Screen name is carma17crm

Top Bottom