• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
like mentioned earlier, stevo and me usually team up, he's not always there though so I'm always happy to on pretty much anyone's team when he's not around.

so there's a smashfest 2 days after thanksgiving? I might be able to make that but that that's a bit of a maybe

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
dubz is a nice change of pace 4 smash, I enjoy it a lot... why hate it so much?

also something tells me that tommy's snake will blow the hell out of his own partner XD

we need to play more Darsh

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Burt and I will be accepting MM from anyone in AZ besides the top 6 on the PR. We will be MM that for 3 to 5 dollars singles and doubles. Anyone places 1-6 on the PR we will be MM for 1 dollar if you guys are down for some matching and hopefully can help us to get better (Chris i will be expecting you to do this like we usually do every time I see you) and that is for singles and doubles as well.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Actually, I was going to mention going to WGF. I think it'd be sick as hell if we were able to make it to WGF. It's in Socal in late January, so we still have a bit of time to plan.

Our first, and biggest issue, would be figuring a ride.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
so wat time are all of you planning on getting there tomorrow, right now I know that I'm definitely going

idk k9 my wallet is low on funds from my sister's birthday, maybe I'll money match you depends on how much I've got

btw a $1 round robin would be cool and if we do it we should start it before it is too late... just keep it in mind. also a $1 doubles tourney of some sort sounds fun too :D

I'm also down for wintergamefest if I an get a ride and stuff

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
dubz is a nice change of pace 4 smash, I enjoy it a lot... why hate it so much?

also something tells me that tommy's snake will blow the hell out of his own partner XD
I've just always hated playing doubles, it's not like I just hated it all the sudden. I'd just rather focus in singles competition. Ask Jane about how many times I've killed him during doubles, the amount is well over 9000...

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
We don't have a ride tomorrow to the smashfest so we are doing our own glendale smashfest at burt's.

@Duff0 - I will do a $1 MM just so you don't feel left out lol.

Top Bottom