• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Jane

Smash Hero
does it really ****in matter? Lol

However, something that does matter is that i main rojolimar. Pink boots is just my secondary for when im high.

...but come to think about it, im probably high 80% of the time i play this game LOL

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
That looks really amazing Tommy good job <3
Thanks Justin, I just told you this on AIM though, lol.

darkshifter and Duff are newcomers?
yes, they weren't on the PR last season, even though they have both been on in the past. There are only 4 people who have been on every PR since it's inception here in AZ, Darklink, Kira, Jard, and Kyle.

And why is yellow for newcomers? what possible justification could you have for making yellow newcomers and blue did not move?
I only did what Kira told me to make it.

It does make sense though

Yellow=sort of a bright and new feeling. the newcomers
Blue=Cooled off, not moving. the people who haven't moved
Red=commonly associated with bad. moving down in the rankings
Green=growth. moving up on the rankings

Edit:
However, something that does matter is that i main rojolimar. Pink boots is just my secondary for when im high.

...but come to think about it, im probably high 80% of the time i play this game LOL
lol, i was going to ask you about this on AIM/FB, but you weren't on either of them when I was. I did remember you using/saying something about "clown shoes Olimar" so that's what I went with.

I think this is hella perfect.
thanks man.

Gah777

Smash Lord
does it really ****in matter? Lol

In the grand scheme of things, no. But I'm kinda picky about little details :3

Yellow=sort of a bright and new feeling. the newcomers
Blue=Cooled off, not moving. the people who haven't moved
Red=commonly associated with bad. moving down in the rankings
Green=growth. moving up on the rankings
I suppose. But I was more thinking
Yellow=Used on a stoplight to mean "yield" and "slow down"
Blue= The most energetic color in the universe. The color blue is put out by new stars that have copious amounts of high level, dense energy.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
So you're playing G&W now? You should just main Random.
Why are so many people saying that lol I played G&W for doubles when I first entered this brawl scene. And plus i'm going back to Diddy. I'm going to play some other characters to help me with my auto piloting then im going back to Diddy.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I suppose. But I was more thinking
Yellow=Used on a stoplight to mean "yield" and "slow down"
Blue= The most energetic color in the universe. The color blue is put out by new stars that have copious amounts of high level, dense energy.
I can see that. but again, it was Kira who decided the colors.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
No offense, because I love you gah, but why are you questioning and debating every single detail about the pr? lol

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Can you make my name Duff0?

.......... I'll think about the idea of possibly, maybe, considering it. only because i love you though.

It kinda depends on how I feel about opening illustrator, changing the 'y' to a '0', re-saving the .pdf, opening the .pdf again in photoshop, converting that .pdf to a .jpg, opening the .jpg in irfan view, resizing the image twice to make it forum acceptable, uploading the resized pic to photobucket on dial-up, and reposting it here.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Alright just for you Duffy, since I love you.

that's it for this season's image, i'm not making anymore changes.

FUCK ANYONE WHO MAKES A COMPLAINT ABOUT THE IMAGE FROM HERE ON.

I really do not want to have to go through the whole process of getting an image on here again for the 5th time.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
thank you sir.

hey Tokyo, do you happen to know of a Street Fighter player, I think he plays Guilty gear too, named Latif(sp?) (also not sure if that's his real name, or his tag)

I think he lives in Tucson

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
He beat me in Snake dittos (in two different sets) at an Arcade in a Box brawl tourney last week.

1 Kyle
2 Latif
3 Tommy
4 Jane

Gah777

Smash Lord
I'm not going to make any more complaints about the PR. I'll just blame Kira for the colors :3

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'll keep that in mind for the next update.

I know Latif hes from Texas I think? One of my friend Pozerwolfs good buddies and yea I knew he played a little brawl but didnt know he was that decent lol
Yeah he was pretty good. Kyle easy mode'd him though since Kyle has sooo much Snake experience. But my sets with him were all close and intense. Every game was last stock high %

That night also made me realize how ******** Snake dittos are.

I'm not going to make any more complaints about the PR. I'll just blame Kira for the colors :3
Yeah definitely blame him.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
I was just kidding tommy, it really does look great! I honestly dont care about capitalization of wolfwood, hell you can spell it in 1337 5p34|< for all I care. as far I'm concerned it's perfect

get rid of all the other snakes and you wont have to deal with ******** snake dittoes... I would like that...you'd also become best snake in the world by default XD

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Well thank you. I know you don't care, but if you really would like the capitalization of your name changed at all I don't mind doing it, but it would have to wait until the next update, same goes for anyone else's name on the image.

There's some Snakes I gotta keep, but I need to come up with a plan in case I have to deal with another Snake ditto situation. Maybe I should work on that old DDD of mine lol.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I do like Marth...

But I'm not sure how badly I want to focus on another character though.

Right now I would say I'm like 98% focused on Snake, and the other 2% is somewhat devoted to Falcon lol.

Justin you should see the tourney set of me vs. kyle from the last tourney if you haven't already. The first two games were close as hell, I almost took the set too.

vs. Silly Kyle
M1 :snake: vs :peach:
M2 :snake: vs :peach:
M3 :snake: vs :peach:
/shameless self plug to gain more viewers on my videos

k9.

Smash Ace
Hey Tommy if you want after we do the captain falcon MM you wanna do link vs snake?

Cause i was planing on using link against you if i see you in a bracket again

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I know it doesnt matter too much but doesnt blue always represent calm, cool, and collected, thus making it reasonable to put it as one that didnt move on the PR keeping his cool. Yellow may mean slow down in a triffic light point of view but thats the only thing in which that color would be represented that way. In most other ways, like tommy said before, it is to represnted as bright and new. when it comes to prs it would make sense that someone new on the pr is to be really noticed just like soemone in a bright spot light. Also one of the main reasons i said it was because on the last detailed image for the pr we had, it was the same color codeing as we have right now.

BTW People should come over tommorrow, in celebration for Light's return. Light will be coming, but might not be staying til this week end.
Also is anyone opposed to having a smash fest this Friday and/or saturday

k9.

Smash Ace
Yea if its going to be the only time that light is going to be around i think a smashfest on friday is a good idea because alot of people don't have school

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Hey Tommy if you want after we do the captain falcon MM you wanna do link vs snake?

Cause i was planing on using link against you if i see you in a bracket again
Yeah I don't mind, especially since my Snake would **** your Link <3

Gah777

Smash Lord
I know it doesnt matter too much but doesnt blue always represent calm, cool, and collected, thus making it reasonable to put it as one that didnt move on the PR keeping his cool.
The human artistic perception of colors means nothing in the grand scheme of the universe.

Yellow- Put out by cooler, less energetic, less fiercely burning stars.
Blue- Put out by more dense, hotter, highly energetic, fiercely burning stars.

vvvv

Yellow- cool
Blue- hot

vvvv

Yellow- Stayed
Blue- Newcomers

Not that this argument is relevant anymore.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Yes, Kira and Bryce are trying for a fest tomorrow. Friday I will probably be busy with a melee smashfest.

Top Bottom