• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I'm hoping to make it tomorrow around 5:30-6, but I might not get there until 7.

Here's hoping for a good Setups:people ratio.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
LOL K9 it kind of freaked me out to see a general question directed at me, but then I noticed I'm listed as currently active viewers. ^_^ Yeah I'll definitely be there (I'll even bring a setup), but the earliest I can get there is around 7. And you bet your PR-ranked *** that I want to money match you! :D If you're a real man you'll use Link. <3

k9.

Smash Ace
yea im going to be using link alot more now because if i get on the next PR i want it to be link put as my main

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
O_O

*compares K9's and RaveRemix's ranking on the PR*

*looks at his wallet*

*looks at Jard's post full of peer-pressure*

uh....

*runs away crying*

*comes back*

How about two games of $15 each? <3

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
LOL link is the best.

@remix yea you down for a 30 dollar money match?
no not 1 30 dollar money match, 30 1 dollar money matches (best 3/5... because lol)

seriously listen to me remixz...

actually, show some confidence, you should thank him for wanting to give you so much money... tis the season for giving lol jk

but with a money match that big, there's someone not leaving this tourney happy

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
I love my money to much to do that XD $1 money match k9?

I changed my mind, 50 cent money match

edit: then that's 10 $3 money matches

I dont wanna be anywhere near the loser, they're gonna be salty as hell (I would be too)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
The world salty is banned in Arizona.

Anyone that tries to make a salty joke on that will never be allowed to enter a tournament that I run again.

k9.

Smash Ace
Yea remix if i lose the first i will do the second for sure

But really i think we should just put it all in one lol

k9.

Smash Ace
Na i will be in dissappointment but not mad. Because the only reason why im doing this is to try and get black ops and me and rave have really good scary matches

I will only go link.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Kira would give you a better bracket because he doesn't know anything about seeding. Last time he seeded pools, he seeded by "putting everyone that was a similar skill level in the same pool." lol

Don't get me wrong though he did a **** good job at that. If he knew what he was doing he'd be an excellent tournament host.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
The world salty is banned in Arizona.

Anyone that tries to make a salty joke on that will never be allowed to enter a tournament that I run again.
Why so salty????

But seriously you knew I would have to say something to that because I love me some trolling.

BEST TROLL IN AZ!!!!!!

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Jard....Jard....Jard. When will you learn.... Even if you guys never let me back into a tourney you know I would still troll the AZ brawl scene.

And plus I still have LoL and thats all I need.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
Idk how you can get a better bracket than what you got last tourney
lol I said loljk

I can show up at any time kira

also jard I'll pay you to call up some of the people I know on skype, troll them, and record it. by coincidence I ended up in a call with N3xU5, I couldn't stop laughing XD. he really is the best brawler ever he 3 stocked me all over the place XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lol obviously he's better than m2k

Top Bottom