• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Giant Penguins

Smash Rookie
1. Lol i never see chris use meta anymore until he gets to the finals and grand finals.
2. Duffy entered the second and third tourny of the five. placing really well and beating me and some other good people.
3. DDD is more like his trusty secondary now, he uses him for some match ups, so yea.
4. I dont know, i saw him use so many people evenly. ZSS, marth, snake, rob, MK, ect.
5. Yes.

Also:
Ike doesnt fight for his friends because he has none, no one uses him lol. San is his only friend.
Olimar makes it seem like we are back in the days of slavery, so **** him

BTW Chris Update the tournamnets used and update the title and say it got updated Nov. 12th.
Brett mains rob but also uses snake, marth, mk, wario and g&w. I think you confused ZSS w/ me. poor ike :( I have a love-hate relationship with him

aarnone

Smash Rookie
Your tourney for December is gonna be on the 4th?!?

I won't be back until like halfway through the month... are you at least gonna have another in December?

Top Bottom