• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
the idea is sick.

I can only imagine how hard it is to find nice/quality pics for each Golden Sun charcter. Other than like villains and charcters in the new game, aren't there only like 8 characters that would probably even have decent non in-game sprite images.

because of dial-up, I don't want to look.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
FUUUU it can't be Golden Sun unless I'm on it

...but honestly I can't think of anything

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Jard and/or Duffy if I were to ask you who I should be on the black PR, would you both say Uncle Phil?

So I can probably have a pretty basic PR image done tonight. It's not as extravagant as my last one, if you could even call it that, but it's simple. Since you guys want the image so soon I can do the themed PR image for the next update.

k9.

Smash Ace
LOL yea ill be myself haha but that **** is funny

EDIT nvm put my pic as lil wayne lol

Jar'd

Smash Ace
We are DEFINITELY doing a black pr sometime in the future.

And yes Tommy, you would be uncle phil.

Gah777

Smash Lord
I might be able to come, but I won't be able to stay very long and I didn't bring my controller with me this morning DX

Top Bottom