• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
If only it was league of negros, then id play. Being able to play as characters like Snoop dog, jay-z, martin luther king jr., rosa parks, malcolm x, a slave, lil john, George washington carver, and even myself would be sick as hell

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
If only it was league of negros, then id play. Being able to play as characters like Snoop dog, jay-z, martin luther king jr., rosa parks, malcolm x, a slave, lil john, George washington carver, and even myself would be sick as hell
I've played League of Negros...that game is so sick.

LoL everyone needs to add me: TokyoXY

Jar'd

Smash Ace
My favorite Hero (Criminal?) is Rocstar.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I've made revisions to the PR image like Kira suggested, so here it is:

Jard, I was able to render the images, but like I thought it was going to be hard to remove all of the white on the pics. When I did finish rendering, the individual character pics looked like worthless orphan garbage, so I left them unrendered as it looks way better that way/I don't care enough to render them all to a flawless level

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
You should at least make lines separating the characters kinda like putting the images in little boxes, with red lines to match.

Kinda like this, just from an aesthetic kinda view. Looks Great BTW.

k9.

Smash Ace
You should at least make lines separating the characters kinda like putting the images in little boxes, with red lines to match.

Kinda like this, just from an aesthetic kinda view. Looks Great BTW.
its funny how this little ****in detail makes it look better haha

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I agree. Blue should be "Newcomer", Green should be "Moved up", Red should be "Moved down", and Yellow should be "Did not move".
Even though it doesnt matter too much i agree with this, also keep up the good work tommy. image is coming out nicer and nicer each time.

Also I kinda feel that honorable mentions should have a little something like it did before.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I've made revisions to the PR image like Kira suggested, so here it is:

Jard, I was able to render the images, but like I thought it was going to be hard to remove all of the white on the pics. When I did finish rendering, the individual character pics looked like worthless orphan garbage, so I left them unrendered as it looks way better that way/I don't care enough to render them all to a flawless level
You forgot 1 thing to put me in for #7. I would say #6 but Darkshifter might have gotten a little better.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I tried to fix the color-coding, but it was pretty orphan status so I didn't.

Also I'll fix the line in a bit lol. ;D

Top Bottom