• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Gah777

Smash Lord
I'll be there at 7:45 am sharp, leave at about 9am, and come back at about 11am, then proceed to leave at 6pm as I have to work at 6am on Saturday. Sound like a plan?

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Why so salty????

But seriously you knew I would have to say something to that because I love me some trolling.

BEST TROLL IN AZ!!!!!!
-10 interwebz for unmasking yourself

^ that in masturbation do-it-yourself form

+10 for teh Joker and the nomming of the troll food

^ both these things

You're never entering a tournament again.
-10 for feeding the troll

This is why we can't have nice things. D:

+10 for listening to this fine gentleman

He looks like he could f:awesome:ck you up so listening is a good thing, even if it contradicts the other thing.

That is all.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I run every tournament. Kira just has the house and manages the threads.
Bull *** **** **** ni`gga, I host but your my slave when it comes to bracket making heh heh.

Kira would give you a better bracket because he doesn't know anything about seeding. Last time he seeded pools, he seeded by "putting everyone that was a similar skill level in the same pool." lol

Don't get me wrong though he did a **** good job at that. If he knew what he was doing he'd be an excellent tournament host.
Teach me then, because if theres a tourny you dont show up at first round would have something like kyle vs. chris.

Also Gah/wolf wood thats a little too early..... I would say yes to it but as you can see this post is at 2:17. Id be so ****ed in the *** if i had to wake up around 7:45. Would you be able to come at 11.

Gah777

Smash Lord
I'm there now. Kira open the door, it's freezing. Nevermind, you left the window open again so I'll just break in like I did before. I hope you don't mind me helping myself to some cereal.

Just kidding. 11 it is.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I'm there now. Kira open the door, it's freezing. Nevermind, you left the window open again so I'll just break in like I did before. I hope you don't mind me helping myself to some cereal.

Just kidding. 11 it is.
OMG. aw man I would have felt so bad..... while laughing at the same time lol.

Tommy or jard are you able to change the color scheme on the PR (Green- up, Red- down, Blue- stayed, Yellow-new) so we could update it on the front page. also tommy would you like to make or continue the first image for Honorable mentions. You dont have to though i dont want to ask for too much.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I tried changing the color scheme, but for a second while doing it I thought it was done by cancer kids at the local hospital and not me, so I scrapped the idea.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
The world salty is banned in Arizona.

Anyone that tries to make a salty joke on that will never be allowed to enter a tournament that I run again.
First good post by someone other than myself in this thread in a long time. I love you Jard.

Tommy's right

this thread ****ing sucks lol
Of course I'm right lol. This thread will continue to fucking suck dick for a long time...

Tommy or jard are you able to change the color scheme on the PR (Green- up, Red- down, Blue- stayed, Yellow-new) so we could update it on the front page. also tommy would you like to make or continue the first image for Honorable mentions. You dont have to though i dont want to ask for too much.
I'm able to change color schemes since I originally created the image. I'll have an updated version done probably before the weekend is over.

Since I don't want to go back and check, someone post all the things that need to be done to the image.

Also, @DK Speed. Don't think I ignored you post a few days ago, you know which one I'm talking about. I'll let you know if I want/can do the MM after Friday. It depends on how much my paycheck is lol. But honestly I have missed you and the Glendale crew, although you guys don't have Andrew any more, I'm glad you guys are back.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
man I love these smashfests I always hate to leave XD anyways great smashfest

props to K9 for making some $$$, props to rave for almost coming back for the win after being down 2 games

props to both for giving us some insanely intense matches, that was one of the most exciting sets I've watched in a long time

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Man K9, I'm so glad we were able to make our money match worth the $20 we each put down. I mean, not only did we go to the seventh (and final) game after I made a 2-game comeback, you won with ~120% damage, one stock, and a stage spike. O_O And frankly I don't mind that I barely lost; not only was it a ton of fun, I was also able to prove myself as being on par with the 3rd best Link on Smashboards :D

We should do that again sometime. :)

Thanks for the encouragement Derp, I'm totally ready to give the Honorable Mentions a run for their status this season. ^_~

And thanks for the hype Wolfwood, it sounded like the crowd was having just as much fun as K9 and me. :D

Kira has been sandbagging all of us by using Pit and ROB this whole time. O_O

k9.

Smash Ace
yes all the matches were saved. kira should upload them either today or later on this week.

But yea that smashfest was really fun lol Good Games remix keep up the good work on getting better that TL match up is really hard for link. But yea i really had fun and you scared me in that set lol good ****

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
K9, I've recently been peer pressured by Jard to ask to MM your Link vs. my Falcon.

If monetarily I can do it, how would you feel about that?

k9.

Smash Ace
K9, I've recently been peer pressured by Jard to ask to MM your Link vs. my Falcon.

If monetarily I can do it, how would you feel about that?
haha ok yea next tourney i would be down. and we can upload those matches also if you would like

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
cool. my wii has infinite replay time and whatnot, and I also have recording equipment so we don't have to worry about that. I'll let you know sometime before the tourney whether we'll MM or not(all depends on my paycheck lol)

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Ladies and Gentlemen of the AZ brawl scene. I have found out that I am terrible with Diddy now and I can't even control bananas anymore. It probably a result of being on the field of justice too much and not practice skill shots.(if you play LoL you'll know what i'm talking about)

So I'm either not going to come back to the brawl scene or change my character which i have already done. Dec. 4th I will not be playing Diddy so you don't need to ban FD when playing me.

And no i'm seriously not trolling.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Finished the final revision to the PR Image.

I'm not editing it anymore, unless there is something that REAAAAALY needs to be fixed.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Finished the final revision to the PR Image.

I'm not editing it anymore, unless there is something that REAAAAALY needs to be fixed.
darkshifter and Duff are newcomers? And why is yellow for newcomers? what possible justification could you have for making yellow newcomers and blue did not move?

Top Bottom