• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I really want to go but I have a lot of stuff I need to take care of this weekend. But definitely expect to see me at the upcoming tourney!

Gah777

Smash Lord
Hey Duff, I've been picking up Fox a little. You should show me some things.

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice

:fox: tricks?

I might do some mms too if I go, I may have enough money.
Or if I'm feeling stupid brave and wanna risk the money for my famry's Jesus Day presents lol.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
no prob sexy!!
...........................................................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................?

Gah777

Smash Lord
does anyone wanna buy a copy of pokemon heartgold without the pokewalker?
is it for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? :D

Nothing is as awesome as my :peach: tricks <3
Seriously. Where does she pull those turnips from? Or Toad? Or the frying pan, tennis racket, golf club, bomb-omb, beam sword, Mr. Saturn, and umbrella? I think she pulls them from her vag. She's got a magic vag. And the hearts that explode out of her butt and her hand (side-b and up tilt). Either she's a magician or...

Gah777

Smash Lord
What's the catch? Is it stolen? Broken? Japanese? Attached to C-4? At your other house and won't be able to get it for a few weeks? Inside Tommy? Permanently airborne? In Costa Rica? What?

Jane

Smash Hero
Hahaha, well i applaud your well formulated educated guesses, but no.

Its, uh... fake. Lol. But it still works! Ive been playing it and everything is in order... but yeah its not an official copy.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Damn, I was really hoping it was in another language, like German or something.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Hey guyz, haven't posted here in forever. Check out the purple name :p. Midwest is awesome, been to 2 tournies with >50 people in last 2 weekends. I'm trying to get to whobo3, but plane tickets are expensive. It'd be cool to see you guys again though.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Hey guyz, haven't posted here in forever. Check out the purple name :p. Midwest is awesome, been to 2 tournies with >50 people in last 2 weekends. I'm trying to get to whobo3, but plane tickets are expensive. It'd be cool to see you guys again though.

Cunty *******. Maybe ill see you at WHOBO.

Duff0

Smash Ace
I use to main ike but now zss and marth. we've played before in tourny and you kicked my *** pretty easily. ill make sure to introduce myself next time i see you
Oh, sorry I don't remember >_<. That's weird, I usually try to introduce myself to everyone I don't know but I guess not that tournament

Top Bottom