• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Napos

Smash Ace
yo K9,SillyKyle and Kira,

AZ down to come to a tourney the weekend of 3-5 of august? el paso is coming.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
If that is happening in August I'd definitely be interested in going if extra space is available in said carpool.

Need to show the OoS Smash Scenes a little more Ike love.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Someone in my area (Steven, Luis, looking at you guys lol) should have a smashfest. My 3 friends want to come.
On the chance that there is one, and on the chance you can make it Jesus, they'd really like to play some street fighter as well.

:phone:

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Someone in my area (Steven, Luis, looking at you guys lol) should have a smashfest. My 3 friends want to come.
On the chance that there is one, and on the chance you can make it Jesus, they'd really like to play some street fighter as well.

:phone:
Why don't you guys come over here and play SF sometime? I have room for two setups. Just need another xbox with the game as well. Aaven, Shawn, and Kevin all have said that they want to play some more SF as well. I know it would be quite a drive for you guys but it would be fun. Plus I would probably grill up some chicken or burgers. Let me know.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I can try to convice them, but it's hard. It's a 40 minute drive, and like me, they don't want to stay out west until 12+ at the mercy of our driver. We'll see what I can do though.

heysuess

Smash Cadet
I can try to convice them, but it's hard. It's a 40 minute drive, and like me, they don't want to stay out west until 12+ at the mercy of our driver. We'll see what I can do though.
I hear ya man. We could always do it at Rave's if he's willing. Are you going to the tourney this Saturday? We could always bring a setup there.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Yeah, that reminds me actually, I was going to ask you to bring a setup on Saturday as well. We're all going [as of now], so it would be awesome to have a setup to play there too.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Update: I'm having a Smashfest tonight. Come one, come all (hopefully the latter). I know Kevin, Shawn, HeySeuss, Robert, and Jard (and co.) are coming for sure.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Heysuess what time are you heading out tomorrow to Rave's place?

Someone get Yummy to go, we need to practice our Dubs before we **** at tourney. <3

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
P:M doubles on Big Blue without cars: coming to the next tournament. If I have am entry fee, it'll be like.. 1 dollar per team, if you can jump, you are still most likely screwed.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I really choked today, had some style in Doubles though.

I'm moving up that damn PR, slowly but surely. Ike will rise.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I can john my *** off but it won't change anything. Until next tourney I suppose.

BTW I'm never trash talking again...

It just makes me feel ****ty after the match.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
np. You coming out with Silly,K9 and Kira to alb?
It depends on when it is, I'd definitely like to man I'm planning to go OoS a lot more often.

Now that I'm on PR I really need to buckle down to improve this season to get in the Top 5 Ike Spot.

Napos

Smash Ace
It depends on when it is, I'd definitely like to man I'm planning to go OoS a lot more often.

Now that I'm on PR I really need to buckle down to improve this season to get in the Top 5 Ike Spot.
august 4-5. Oh yeah? well that is the right path to take! Hope you can make it out. I want to play your Ike, I got a mean one of my own.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hey Yummy, could you give me a link of the exact chocobo pic you want for the PR? There's so many variations of chocobos I couldn't bring myself to decide for you.

Top Bottom