• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone going to be around Glendale Community this coming week? I got a little time off work if anyone wants to brawl.

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
I'll have to talk to Max (brokenpixel) and Ryker (Minispooners), but I think they would be down for going.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I'm down to play wifi with whoever! It's been really good practice for me lately. especially doing dubz with SlayerZ's Peach.

Anyone want to challenge our double peach team on wifi? I promise you won't win <3 :peach:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Smashboards writing contest: Write With Your POWER!

SO, the site has launched the new prompt for its creative writing contest.

if you have even an inkling of interest in writing, there's no harm in clicking the link to the thread and checking out the prompt and the deadline

The contest's home thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14636400#post14636400

I unassumingly took first last year :D the thrill of a deadline is really all the motivation I needed (and an orange name of course lol). AND this particular Write With Your Power is rooted in brevity. So if you don't like the idea of slapping down half a novel, fret not! The challenge of this year's contest is to make your story within 1000 words, which I think off the top of my head isn't even 3 typed pages worth. So check it out, it would be cool if I actually knew one of the contestants and we could talk face-to-face about our stuff.

(you lurkin Tekkie? xD )

Jane

Smash Hero
i definitely wanna enter this time. plus having an orange name would be pretty snazzy, so its decent motivation. i'm in.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
if you win, that would mean AZ has 3 winners in it. (Wobbles having been the first of us) coolfax

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Lol at talking about ruleset. I was literally getting on right now to reference it for some friends that (as of now) want to go on the 7th. Let's make it smart and easy on me and keep it how it is and not change it. ;D

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
well, I just got a job working nights at ASU from monday-friday. Looks like no more weekday smashfests for me.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Just wanted to stop by and say that I really miss you guys..

Texas is great though. So many cool people, and their smashers are freaking good! Like everyone here is like some kind of specialty with their character. And I think that Silly Kyle has a better peach than Illmatic, No hate to him just my opinion. There is a Tuesday tourny today that I hope I can go to. I'm learning so much here it's crazy! LOL Hope ya'll are getting along without me :)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Just wanted to stop by and say that I really miss you guys..

Texas is great though. So many cool people, and their smashers are freaking good! Like everyone here is like some kind of specialty with their character. And I think that Silly Kyle has a better peach than Illmatic, No hate to him just my opinion. There is a Tuesday tourny today that I hope I can go to. I'm learning so much here it's crazy! LOL Hope ya'll are getting along without me :)
Thanks, boo boo! Did you get to play him? <3

Wifi = everything
trufax

Fludd

Smash Rookie
Yo what up everybody, I will be participating along with Jard in this here tournament Saturday. Just letting everybody know me and Jard along with our friend ****le Juice will be back on the tournament scene once again and Kira will be receiving some more swine flus. By the way this is Dallas.

Top Bottom